CHAPTER • 33

Joshua dropped Miyoung home from the coffee shop. They are now infront of Miyoung's house, bidding each other's goodbyes. Before Miyoung could get inside her house, Joshua called her which it made her stop from walking.

"What is it?" She asked as she turned around to face Joshua.

"Remember what I told you earlier at the coffee shop? That I want to do something to you?" Joshua asked shyly.

"Oh, yes. What is it you want to do with me?" Miyoung asked curiously and walked closer to Joshua.

"Uhm, I already understood and accepted all what you have told to me earlier but I still like you. Since you already have someone who will be always there beside you in your life, can I... kiss you? For the last time?" Joshua said nervously and scratched his nape.

"I-uhh, Joshua, uhmm..." Before Miyoung could continue her sentence, she already felt Joshua's lips on her.

Joshua cupped Miyoung's cheeks and deepened the kiss. Miyoung can't help but kissed Joshua back which it made Joshua smile in their kiss. Feeling each other's soft lips, it made their heart beat fast.

"I love you, Miyoung. And I'm sorry for doing that." Joshua said once they pulled out from the kiss. He looked at Miyoung straight to the eyes, waiting for her to respond.

"I, uhm, it's okay. I understand you." Miyoung smiled. "We can still hang out though."

"Yeah, I know." Joshua chuckled. "So, thanks for today. See you again tomorrow at school." He patted Miyoung's head.

"Sure. See you!" Miyoung smiled.

"And by the way, I'll talk to Jeonghan tomorrow to sort everything out." Miyoung just nodded as her response on what Joshua said.

Miyoung waited for Joshua to leave before she went inside her house. While driving to his home, Joshua smiled as he remembered his kiss earlier with Miyoung. He didn't bother to ask Miyoung why she kissed back.

==============================

Everything is in good condition now. No fights, no misunderstandings, no problems, and no things are bothering Miyoung and her friends.

Miyoung and Jeonghan became an official couple on the Valentine's Day when they were in high school. Both of their parents are supportive in their relationship. Five years already had passed and everyone has their own jobs now and Joshua still doesn't have a girlfriend but he doesn't have any feelings for Miyoung anymore, they are still close friends like usual and still can hang out together.

Jeonghan didn't bother that Joshua hangs out with Miyoung often because he knows that Joshua doesn't have any feelings for his girlfriend anymore and there's no need to get jealous.

Jeonghan works at his father's company while Miyoung works at her family's company too. Wonwoo is now a famous rapper along with his best friend, Kim Mingyu under Pledis Entertainment. And Chwe Hansol also known as Vernon, who was their classmate when they were high school, is now a famous rapper too. He went back to New York with his family and continues his career there.

Kwon Soonyoung, who also works at Pledis Entertainment, became a well-known dancer and a choreographer with his friends like Lee Chan. He didn't expect that he would work with his other schoolmates at the company where he works, like the Chinese students in their school — Wen Junhui and Xu Minghao.

Speaking of Junhui, he already fixed his problems with HyoJin. HyoJin fell in love with Junhui when he was often visiting her and their baby when he was in high school and trying to apologize to her. HyoJin can't help but accepted his apologies because Junhui cares so much about her and the baby.

They got married after Junhui graduated in college and had another baby. Their first baby is a girl with a name Sohee and she is now six years old and goes to school. Their second baby is a boy, who has a name Heojun, was born a year after they got married. Their family goes smoothly and good everyday and both of them work hard for their family's daily life.

Choi Seungcheol, who's a friend of Jeonghan, works at the Yoon family's company. Joshua works at his uncle's famous restaurant in Gangnam, his parents are in LA and when he has free time, he will go back to his hometown to visit and to have a bonding with his family.

The Yoon family's company has a partnership with the company of Kim Mingyu's family. Both companies work hard to gain more money for their families.

Since today is Jeonghan and Miyoung's day off, they decided to go out together. They went to a fancy restaurant for lunch. While having their lunch, they talk about lots of things.

"Joshua will be heading back to his hometown next week to have a vacation with his family." Miyoung said after taking a sip of her iced tea.

"Well, that's good. He will have another bonding with his family." Jeonghan said, nodding.

There was a moment of silence. Jeonghan suddenly smiled widely as he realized something. Miyoung looked at him weirdly and asked, "Why are you smiling?"

"I just can't believe that you and I are together for five years now." Jeonghan answered, looking at Miyoung straight to her eyes.

Miyoung blushed before she responded, "Yeah. I can't believe it too."

"Then we will get married soon and have kids and we will raise them together." Jeonghan continued and made Miyoung blush even more.

She chuckled softly and asked, "When will you propose to me though?"

"Well, that's a secret." Jeonghan winked and grinned. He then pinched Miyoung's cheek.

"Aww, it hurts." Miyoung pouted cutely.

"Ooh, my girlfriend is acting cute to me." Jeonghan said once he stopped pinching Miyoung's cheeks. "I'm sorry. I just can't resist you."

"No, I'm not acting cute." She chuckled and touched her cheek.

"You don't have to act cute though, you're already cute in your own way." Jeonghan winked.

Miyoung chuckled at his boyfriend's words. "Stop winking, will you?" She said.

"Why? You're afraid that I might attract the other girls around here?"

Miyoung scoffed at her boyfriend who's being boastful with his looks again. "No. Just shut up." She chuckled.

"Fine. Let's just finish our food and go somewhere after." Jeonghan said and then they continued eating their lunch.