CHAPTER • 26

JEONGHAN's POV
Joshua's confession is for Miyoung and everyone gasped except for me. They seem to be shocked but I am only not because it is so obvious that Joshua likes Miyoung and I knew it all along.

After Joshua's confession, Miyoung told me that she'll just go to the toilet room but I didn't believe her. I know she'll just follow Joshua to talk to him. I don't know what Miyoung felt when she heard all Joshua's confession and when she found out that the confession is for her.

I still believe Wonwoo's words but my mind became confuse. I don't think Miyoung likes me back and I think she feels something for Joshua but I still won't let Miyoung become Joshua's girlfriend. Since Joshua already made a move, I should start a move to Miyoung now then I'll confess my feelings for her very soon.

I stood up after Miyoung left. I decided to follow her secretly. Teacher Song's house is huge, I couldn't find them but I didn't stop looking for them. I went outside to check if they are there and there they are. I hid behind the tree and eavesdrop to their conversation.

"Joshua, I appreciate your confession but I'm sorry because I am confused with my feelings. I am not very sure on what I feel like I can't decide. I won't ignore you, okay? I am not that kind of person. Let's stay friends like usual." I heard Miyoung said.

Then I heard Joshua asked if Miyoung likes someone else. It took a few seconds before she could answer.

"I...uhh...yes."

"Who's that someone else, Miyoung? I hope that's me." I thought.

"It's okay if you won't tell me then name of the guy you like. I don't even want to hear it... But Miyoung, I want to do it now." I heard Joshua said. I don't know what he's talking about.

"Do what?"

"I was about to do that when we hang out at the Hangang Park but the phone call interrupted us. Do you remember?"

Hangang Park? Wait. I was there, wasn't I? And I am the one who interrupted them by calling Miyoung, so that Joshua can't kiss her. I recalled everything what happened that day.

After a few moments, I couldn't hear them talking anymore. I wonder what they are doing so I tried to sneak and saw Joshua already kissing Miyoung. My blood boiled in anger as I clenched my fist. He's really getting on my nerves.

I ran to them and punch Joshua's jaw. He deserved that though. How could he just kiss Miyoung?

Joshua fell on the floor and touched the spot where I punched him. Miyoung ran to him and helped him to stand up and then she looked at me while I am glaring at Joshua.

"Why did you punch him?!" Miyoung yelled at me. Is she mad?

"How could you let Joshua kiss you?!" I yelled back, not answering her question.

"I asked you first, Jeonghan. Why did you punch him?!" Miyoung scoffed.

"Because I am mad at him. Why do you care?!" I answered back.

"I care because he's my friend." Miyoung rolled her eyes.

"Then what am I to you then?" I scoffed. "I'm your friend too, aren't I? More like bestfriend."

"I know, Jeonghan. Why are you mad at him? Did he do something wrong?"

"Yes, because he kissed you and he's trying to get you from me and it makes me jealous even though we aren't a thing." I thought as I bit my lip.

I couldn't answer her question. My heart wants to confess my feelings for her now but I can't because Joshua is here and I don't want him to hear my confession to Miyoung. I looked at Joshua and he's glaring at me.

"Maybe I can answer your questions for Jeonghan, Miyoung." Joshua said, still glaring at me.

"You better get lost, you know? You're irritating me." I said angrily as I grabbed him by collar.

"Stop it, Jeonghan!" Miyoung yelled as she pulled me away from Joshua.

I looked at Joshua once again before I dragged Miyoung somewhere. Joshua didn't move and still standing on his place.

"Hey Jeonghan. Where are we going?" Miyoung asked but I didn't answer her.

"Jeonghan! Why aren't you answering me?!" She asked me again but I didn't answer.

I then saw a playground. I decided to stop there and face Miyoung. I have to tell her something.

"What are we doing here?" Miyoung asked me but this time I answered.

"I have to tell you everything."

Miyoung looked at me confusely. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I am going to answer all your questions. Why am I being like this? Why did I get mad? What do I feel? And such..."

"Okay then." She sighed. "Why did you get mad at Josh earlier?"

"Because he... kissed you and it makes me... jealous." I answered, looking straight to her eyes. I am still nervous. I don't know what will be Miyoung's reactions.

"Why are you like this? Like you're acting like you are my boyfriend, you're being too protective, and such."

Today is the day. I am going to confess my feelings now before it's too late and before Joshua could get Miyoung from me.

"Go, Jeonghan. You can do this! You can tell everything." I thought and sighed.

"Because I...."

"You, what?"

I sighed nervously. Should I confess now?

"I..."

"Come on, Jeonghan. It's okay. I know you can tell it to me, don't be nervous." She gave me a warm smile.

"I like you, Jeon Miyoung."

Finally! After a long time, I've told her the words what I really wanted to tell her.