CHAPTER • 28

Jeonghan and Miyoung often hang out nowadays and sometimes, Jeonghan would stay at the Jeon family's house overnight. They even sleep together on bed but there's a pillow between them because Miyoung thinks it would feel awkward even though they're bestfriends. Joshua called Miyoung for a few times, asking Miyoung out on a date but Miyoung is always declining it and saying she's busy but she's really not.

Even though Jeonghan and Joshua had already confessed their feelings to Miyoung, nothing is awkward. Miyoung doesn't like everything will turn awkward after the confession, so she told the two that they should forget it for now and stay friends like usual.

It's been two weeks and still Jeonghan is waiting for Miyoung's decision.

"She maybe hasn't thought of it yet." Jeonghan thought.

Jeonghan is at the Jeon family's house, watching movies with Miyoung at the living room. He looked at Miyoung, who is sitting beside him, focused on watching the movie.

Suddenly, something came up in Jeonghan's mind. "Valentine's Day is in 4 days. What should I do? I should do something special for Miyoung." He thought as he looked away.

Jeonghan looked at Miyoung once again, still focused on the movie what they're watching.

"Should I ask her out on a date? Give her flowers and chocolates?" Jeonghan thought as he sighed.

Miyoung looked at Jeonghan who heard him sighed. "Jeonghan-ah, are you sleepy? You can go to sleep now if you want. I want to finish this movie." She said.

"No, it's okay. I'm not sleepy yet. I'm just thinking about... something." Jeonghan answered and chuckled.

"Okay then." Miyoung then went back her focus on watching the movie.

After the movie ended, Miyoung and Jeonghan went to the bedroom to sleep.

"Good night, Han." Miyoung said as she lies down on the bed.

"Good night, Mimi." Jeonghan said and then he stared at the ceiling, started to think things.

He looked at Miyoung who's back facing him. "I want to ask her if she feels something for Joshua..." He thought.

Jeonghan coughed before he spoke. "Miyoung-ah..."

"Hmm?" Miyoung answered lazily, still back facing her bestfriend.

"Can I ask you something?" Jeonghan asked, still looking at Miyoung who's back facing him.

"What is it?" Miyoung asked as she turned around to face Jeonghan.

"Uhh, do you... uhmm..." Jeonghan couldn't continue what he's going to say because he is nervous about what would be Miyoung's answer.

"Do I... what is it, Jeonghan?" Miyoung looked at Jeonghan.

"Do you like Joshua? Do you feel something for him?"

MIyoung looked away and sighed. "Honestly, it was just temporary. I really felt something for him before but I don't feel anything now. Because I think you're the only one who my heart wants, Yoon Jeonghan. And this is sure, I really see Joshua as a good friend of mine and not more than that." She thought as she bit her lip.

Jeonghan frowned and said, "It's okay if you're not going to tell me. Maybe you're still confused with your feelings." He sighed as he looked away.

The truth is, Miyoung have already finalized everything. She just doesn't know when she will tell her bestfriend. She doesn't feel anything for Joshua anymore and Jeonghan is still the guy who she really love and it never changed.

There was a moment of silence.

"Not anymore..."

"What do you mean?" Jeonghan asked and looked at Miyoung again.

"You are the only one who my heart wants, Yoon Jeonghan." Miyoung looked at Jeonghan and smiled.

Jeonghan laughed, not sure if he heard right or not. "I am not dreaming, am I?"

"No, you're not." Miyoung chuckled. "Babo(바보/Stupid)!" She sticks her tongue out.

"Then, what do you mean before that you're confused with your feelings?" Jeonghan asked, just to make sure. He still can't believe that Miyoung said that her heart wants is him.

"Honestly, I really felt something for Joshua before but it just faded so easily because I think you're the only one who my heart wants." Miyoung explained. "Not only I think but you are really the only one."

"So.... I like you, and you like me..?"

"No, Han. I love you and you love me." Miyoung said. They both laughed.

"That's so good to hear." Jeonghan said and smiled widely.

"I love you, Jeonghan." Miyoung blurted after the short silence.

"I love you too, Miyoung." Jeonghan said as he turned his body to face Miyoung.

Their faces are really close to each other and their lips are just inches apart.

"I think we don't need this anymore." Jeonghan said as he removed the pillow between them.

He moved his body closer to Miyoung. Miyoung chuckled at Jeonghan's actions.

"May I?" Jeonghan asked as he looked at and touched Miyoung's lips.

Miyoung's lips curved into a smile. She already knows what Jeonghan means, so she nodded.

Jeonghan then leaned and pressed his lips into Miyoung's. Miyoung encircled her arms around Jeonghan's neck as they both deepened the kiss. Jeonghan put his arm around Miyoung's waist and moved her closer to him.

Miyoung pulled away from the kiss and told Jeonghan, "We should stop now. Good night!" She smiled cutely.

"Okay. If you say so, Mimi." Jeonghan pecked Miyoung's lips. "Good night."

Miyoung then put his head on Jeonghan's chest and hugged him on the waist. Jeonghan hugged her back and pecked Miyoung's head before he closed his eyes and sleep.

"I love you, Jeon Miyoung. I'll be by your side forever." Jeonghan thought.