CHAPTER • 43

Today is Jeon Miyoung and Yoon Jeonghan's wedding. Everyone who are invited in the wedding especially the family members, other relatives, close acquaintances, are excited and can't wait to see the couple get married.

While Miyoung's cousin doing make up on Miyoung, Joshua entered the room where the bride is getting ready for the wedding later. Joshua let Miyoung's cousin done doing make up for Miyoung before he approached her.

"Hey Miyoung. How do you feel?" Joshua asked as he stood beside Miyoung who's sitting on a chair.

Miyoung looked up and said, "Oh, hi Joshua. I didn't know you're there." She chuckled. "I feel happy, nervous, excited... I don't know, there are too many feelings inside me right now."

"I know. But can't you believe that time really flies so fast? You're already getting married today." Joshua said as he patted Miyoung's shoulders.

"Yes, I can't believe it too. I can't believe that Jeonghan is really the one for me. We were just childhood friends and I thought he will never come back but he came back and I am getting married to him today." Miyoung laughed softly.

"Well, your relationship is really strong. Anyway, I wish you and Jeonghan all the best especially having a happy married life!" Joshua said and gave Miyoung a wide smile.

"Thanks Josh."

"You're always welcome. By the way, I'll get going. See you later!" Joshua said before he left the room.

===============================

The time has arrived! Both Miyoung and Jeonghan are nervously excited. All of the guests, relatives, friends, and other acquaintances are now inside the church. Of course, Wonwoo came although he has an important schedule today, he asked his manager to cancel it so that he could attend his sister's wedding. He really doesn't want to miss it and he feels so proud of his sister.

Miyoung went out of her bridal car and stared at the church. "This is it, Miyoung. You can do this! This is the day what Jeonghan and I have been waiting for." She thought. Then Miyoung entered the church where the wedding will be held.

As Miyoung walked down the aisle, she saw her fiancé waiting for her in front. She can't help but cried in happiness because she's finally getting married.

"Finally! The long wait is over. I am getting married to the girl I truly love." Jeonghan thought as he watched Miyoung with her father walked the aisle, smiling.

As Miyoung approached her soon-to-be husband, Jeonghan held his hand out to Miyoung and took her. Upon arriving in front, the priest said few things then it's time to exchange their vows.

"Jagiya, we know each other since we were kids. Even though I left you for ten years, we still didn't let ourselves lose contact to each other. At least, I came back. I did everything just to come back for you because you are very special to me. Since you are going to be my wife now, I promise to give you a wealthy life. I will take care of you, never leave you, love you forever, be a good father of our future kids, and I will do everything just to make our relationship last long and stronger, and make you smile every single day of our lives. I will only make you cry due to happiness. I will be a good example to our children that you and our children can be proud of, and I will protect you from all the people who want to hurt you. I will be forever by your side." Jeonghan said, looking at Miyoung straight to the eyes while holding both of her hands.

"Jeonghan, my jagiya, I really love you so much since the first time we met. You're always there for me to protect me, to help me with my problems, and many more. You know how long I'd waited for you before but I always think of you. I never gave up waiting for you because I know you're coming back and you really did. I didn't expect that you're really the one for me. I really love you so much and I know you do too. I promise I will do everything just to be your good wife, caring and helpful mother to our children. We may have different beliefs but we still can able to pass thru the problems we will encounter someday. Thank you for always there for me. I love you." Miyoung finished her vow and then smiled widely to Jeonghan.

The priest then gave them the rings, and after, the couple slid the ring on each other's fingers.

Everyone clapped, and both of Miyoung and Jeonghan's parents wiped their tears. They can't believe that this is already happening to their son and daughter. The priest smiled as he continued the ceremony, eventually concluding it.

"Do you, Yoon Jeonghan, take Jeon Miyoung to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Jeonghan smiled widely.

"Do you, Jeon Miyoung, take Yoon Jeonghan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

The priest smiled, and concluded, "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

The newlywed smiled to each other.

"You may now kiss the bride."

"This is it!"

Jeonghan then put his hands around Miyoung's waist and kissed Miyoung deeply and passionate. Miyoung encircled her arms around Jeonghan's neck. They both felt their smiles between their kiss. Everyone cheered as they kissed. Their parents can't help but cried in happiness.

Once the newlywed pulled out from their kiss, Jeonghan took Miyoung's face in his hands and Miyoung did the same. They smiled and laughed to each other.

"Hello to my Mrs. Yoon." Jeonghan winked.

"Sounds good." Miyoung chuckled.