CHAPTER • 42

When Joshua mentioned the arrange marriage, I slowly remember each events what happened to me before the accident happened. I remembered that I'm here in LA, I thought I was in Korea.

I remember that I went to the club to have some time alone and to have a drink. I wanted to get drunk because of my parents. I was so stressed because of them. I shouldn't have driven by myself so that no accident would happen.

"Uhm, anyway, how long I've been here?" I asked.

"Four days straight." Joshua answered me.

What?! Seriously? Four days? Miyoung must be really worried about me. I haven't talked to her for days but I hope Joshua sent her a message about what happened to me.

"Joshua, can you leave us alone for awhile? We just need to talk to our son." My father said. Joshua nodded and left the room.

There was a moment of silence. My parents are standing on my right side. I'm still mad at them, so I looked away.

"Jeonghan, we have something to talk about." My father broke the silence.

"I know you're mad at us but please listen to us, will you?" This time, my mother spoke.

"No... You'll just force me to marry MinGyeong." I said, still not looking at them.

"Jeonghan, will you stop babbling and listen to us first?" My father said.

I looked at them with teary eyes. I hope they will stop the arrange marriage and let my life with Miyoung be. I know my body aches but I still tried to sit up but my mother helped me. I noticed my left leg has a cast around it. I didn't know that I got my left leg injured.

"Go on. I'll listen now." I said with a shaky voice.

"Jeonghan, we're very sorry. I hope you'll forgive us. We know how mad you are to us, we know how much you love Miyoung and now you're engaged. Sorry for not caring about it. We should have gone to the dinner you'd set. We're very sorry for being workaholic and for only caring about our company. We didn't think properly and got blinded by the money receiving our company. Your mother and I have talked and we've already finalized everything. We have stopped the arrange marriage and the Kim family already agreed to it. We won't explain it anymore because we know that you only want to stop it and we already did. We really love you, our son. I hope you'll forgive us."

As I listen to my father's words, I didn't notice that tears already sliding down on my cheeks. I'm not dreaming, right? They're back to what they were before. This made my heart flatter.

"A-all the words y-you said is t-true, right?" I asked them, stuttering.

"Yes, Han. Will you forgive us now?" My mother asked me.

Without hesitating, I smiled and told them, "Yes, mom and dad."

My mother and father hugged me but not very tight because they know that my body is still not yet fully healed. I sobbed as I hugged them back. I missed hugging my parents so much.

=================================

Two weeks already had passed and today is the Yoon family's flight back to Korea. Jeonghan got discharged from the hospital three days after he woke up.

The Yoon family is at the airport now with the Kim family. Jeonghan is still on the wheelchair and his mother is the one who pushes it for him. Jeonghan told his parents that he can't wait to see his beautiful fiancée again, and his parents just laughed at his cuteness.

There's still twenty minutes left before the airplane will leave the country. Jeonghan had already contacted Miyoung that he will be coming back today with his family and the Kim family, and he also told Miyoung that his parents are back to what they were before—not the workaholic but the supportive ones. But Jeonghan still hasn't mentioned about the arrange marriage and he decided that he'll just tell his fiancée once they've arrived in Korea.

Miyoung arrived at the airport thirty minutes after the landing of the plane. Good to her, there's not much people at the airport today. It would be not hard to look for Jeonghan and his family.

While waiting, Miyoung took out her phone from her bag to see if there are any messages from Jeonghan if he has arrived already but there's none. As she locked her phone, she heard a familiar voice—the voice that she really misses to hear. She looked up from her phone and saw Jeonghan on the wheelchair being pushed by his mother.

Miyoung ran and bent down to hug her fiancé. Jeonghan just gone for a month but they really missed each other so much. Miyoung can't help but sobbed between their hug. "Jagiya, I missed you so much. What the heck just happened to you there? I was so worried about you when Joshua told me that you got into a car accident." She said.

"I missed you too so much, jagiya. Don't worry, I'll tell you everything later." Jeonghan said with his soft voice while patting Miyoung's back.

The Kim family went home already. The Yoon family went home with Miyoung. Jeonghan told his parents that he wants to sleep with Miyoung tonight, and they let him be. Miyoung contacted her parents and told them to come over to the Yoon family's house and bring clothes of her because she will sleep with Jeonghan tonight.

The couple is at the living room while Jeonghan's parents are in their bedroom, resting already. While waiting for Miyoung's parents, Jeonghan told everything to his fiancée about all what happened to him in LA.

Jeonghan talked about the arrange marriage thing with Mingyu's sister, his parents, the reason why did he go to the club and drunk himself, and many more.

Miyoung can't believe that it really happened to her soon-to-be husband and she thanked God that nothing serious happened to him. She just hopes that Jeonghan's leg will heal very soon so that they will start to prepare everything for their wedding.