CHAPTER • 24

After two weeks…

Joshua’s friendship with Miyoung is getting closer and closer every single day. They often go out with each other after school which it makes Jeonghan jealous. Jeonghan is just letting Miyoung go with Joshua even if it makes him jealous because he still believes on what Wonwoo said to him.

She won’t have feelings for Joshua.

Even though Miyoung’s feelings are a little confused, Jeonghan is still the guy on the top of her heart.

Their homeroom teacher, Song Hakyung, has an event at her house tonight—her birthday celebration. She told her class that they are all invited at the said celebration and the students can wear whatever they want, of course. She also told her students that they can swim at the backyard because she has a pool at her house.

Miyoung went to Teacher Song’s house with Jeonghan. They can hear the loud music from inside and the cheering sounds of the students from their class.

“Let’s go inside!” Jeonghan told Miyoung.

They were about to come inside Teacher Song’s house when someone suddenly called Miyoung. Jeonghan and Miyoung both turned around and saw Joshua who’s waving his hands to Miyoung with a smile. Joshua then went beside Miyoung and said, “I thought you weren’t coming.”

Jeonghan sighed as he glared at Joshua. “Don’t ever try to get Miyoung again from me. I want to spend a long time with her. You always steal her from me to spend more time with her.” He thought.

“Why did you think that I wasn’t coming? I like birthday celebrations, you know? There are lots of food.” Miyoung said and chuckled.

“Oh, yes. I forgot how you love food so much.” Joshua laughed, Miyoung did too.

“So… you both have done talking?” Jeonghan asked between the two’s laughs.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t notice you’re there, Jeonghan.” Joshua said then Jeonghan scoffed on what Joshua just said.

“How could you not see me? Are you blind? Or are you just provoking me? If only I could punch you, I might have punched you now.” Jeonghan thought as he clenched his fist.

Joshua noticed Jeonghan’s actions. “Sorry. I think I made you mad because on what I said. I di-”

“No, I’m not mad. Can we go inside now?” Jeonghan gave Joshua a fake smile.

“Sure.” Joshua said. Then the three went inside the house of Teacher Song.

“Oh hi Joshua, Miyoung, and Jeonghan! Come inside and join the party.” Teacher Song said happily.

“Sure, Teacher Song. Happy birthday!” Miyoung said. Then Jeonghan and Joshua greeted too.

“Thank you, my dear students. You should eat first before you join the party at the backyard.”

The three ate first before they joined the party at the backyard. Some of their classmates are in the pool, some of them are playing, and some of them are dancing, while the others are busy doing their own businesses.

“Hey, I’ll just go to Vernon.” Joshua told Miyoung then he went to Vernon who’s standing near the pool while talking with Seungkwan. So, it is now Jeonghan and Miyoung.

Jeonghan didn’t bother to ask where Joshua went, as long as he is alone with Miyoung.

“Mimi, let’s go sit over there.” Jeonghan said as he pointed the empty table next to Soonyoung’s group of friends.

As they sat, Teacher Song took the microphone and spoke. The crowd went silent for awhile.

“Good evening, my dear students! I didn’t expect that all of you will come here in my birthday celebration. Thank you very much and the food all I cooked are all for you, my students. Eat all you can and all you want.” Teacher Song said as the students cheered in happiness.

“By the way, we will have a confession session later. Since Valentine’s Day is coming, I decided to do that later. For those who want to confess their feelings to their crush, it’s your chance today. It’s up to you if you want to mention his/her name. If you are brave to say everything, then go on. No one will stop you.”

The students started to mumble each other, talking about if they will confess or not. Some of them are excited because it is their chance.

“Teacher, are you going to pick a student randomly or we will just volunteer?” One student asked.

“I won’t pick. It is up to you if you want to confess or not.” Teacher Song answered. “We will start the confession after an hour, so be ready for those who will confess tonight.” She added.

“Speaking of confession, when will I confess my feelings for Miyoung? I want to confess very soon but not today infront of my classmates. That’s kind of nervous and embarrassing to stand infront of many people just to confess your feelings to the person you like.” Jeonghan thought.

An hour had passed. The confession session has started!

Their classmate, Do Hanryu, volunteered first to confess his feelings for his crush. He confessed that he really likes the girl since 7 years ago, but he did not mention the name. He just said that the girl is at the party tonight but he won’t mention the name because he is afraid that he might get ignored.

After Do Hanryu’s confession, no one volunteered. So Teacher Song told Hanryu to pick one of his classmates to stand infront and confess his/her feelings.

Hanryu pointed at the guy who is sitting beside Vernon.

“Oh damn, is he pointing at me?!”