CHAPTER • 30

At the lunch time, the Jeon siblings went to the rooftop to have their talk. Wonwoo told his sister that it will be just quick because their lunch time is just an hour.

“So, what do you want to talk about with me?” Miyoung asked, looking at the sky.

“You and Jeonghan.” Wonwoo answered as he looked at his sister.

“What about us?”

“Have you confessed already that you love him?” Wonwoo asked, still looking at his sister.

“Uhm, why’d you ask that?” Miyoung looked at his brother who’s also looking at her.

“Answer me.” Wonwoo said, ignoring Miyoung’s question.

“Well, uhh, yeah.” Miyoung said, looking away as she scratched her nape.

“I heard before that you were confused with your feelings and you felt something for Joshua. Is that true?”

“Yes, but it didn’t last long. My feelings for him faded easily because my heart beats for—”

“Jeonghan. I know you like him since you were a kid. More like, you love him now.” Wonwoo continued Miyoung’s sentence.

Miyoung chuckled. “So, is that all what you’re going to ask?” She asked.

“No.” Wonwoo smiled. “Why were you and Jeonghan so close in your sleep, huh? Did something happen after you confessed?” He grinned.

“Ya! I know what you’re thinking but we didn’t do anything. We just slept after I confessed everything.” Miyoung pouted as she crossed her arms. “And he’s not my boyfriend yet.”

“I know. I’m just being protective.” Wonwoo chuckled as he pinched Miyoung’s cheeks.

“So, is that all? I’m hungry. I want to eat now.” Miyoung said, looking at the sky again.

“Yes. That’s all!” Wonwoo patted Miyoung’s head. “You should go now. Jeonghan must be looking for you right now.”

“Nah, he knows I’m with you.” Miyoung smiled.

“By the way, you can talk to me if you have a problem. I can help you, you know? I’m your brother. We can solve everything out.” Wonwoo said, putting his arm above Miyoung’s shoulders.

“Sure. Sometimes, I couldn’t tell you because I’m shy.” Miyoung looked down and pouted.

“Don’t be shy, Miyoung. We’re siblings!” Miyoung just nodded as her response. Then, her eyes landed on a familiar bracelet on her brother’s right wrist.

“Hey, where did you get this? It’s so cute. I think I saw Mingyu oppa wearing this kind of bracelet too.” Miyoung said as she grabbed Wonwoo’s wrist and scanned the bracelet.

“Well, thanks. Mingyu gave it to me. We both have that bracelet.” Wonwoo smiled.

“Ooh. You are really bestfriends! You both even have same things.” Miyoung said, still looking at the bracelet. “He is so kind. You picked the right person to be your bestfriend!”

“You too, Miyoung. You picked the right person to be your bestfriend or should I say your soon-to-be boyfriend?” Wonwoo grinned. Miyoung blushed at his brother’s words, so she looked away.

“Ya! Don’t tease me like that.” Miyoung pouted as she crossed her arms on her chest.

“I am not teasing you, Miyoung. Just saying the reality!” Wonwoo said between his chuckles.

“Fine. We should go now and have our lunch. The lunch time will end in a few minutes.” Miyoung said as she stood up, Wonwoo did the same.

“Sure. See you later!” Wonwoo said and then they both exited the rooftop.

Classes are done. Jeonghan walked Miyoung to her house. While on the way home, it was so quiet so Jeonghan started to think of a topic to talk about.

“So, Miyoung… Valentine’s Day is in 3 days. Is there something you want to do?” Jeonghan asked as he intertwined his hands with Miyoung’s.

“Uhm, nothing much. I’m already good being with you.” Miyoung answered and smiled.

“Omo, my girl is being sweet right now.” Jeonghan chuckled then he gave Miyoung a quick peck on her cheek.

At the Jeon family’s house, no one is home. Wonwoo is still not yet home, he might went somewhere again with his bestfreind. Their parents are still at work, so Miyoung is home alone with Jeonghan.

“No one is home except you. I should stay for awhile.” Jeonghan said as he sat down on a sofa in the living room.

“You don’t have too, Jeonghan. I’m used to be alone here.” Miyoung said as she went to the kitchen to drink water.

“I know. I’ll just stay for awhile and then I’ll leave once your brother’s here.”

Miyoung couldn’t stop this guy so she let him be. “Fine. Just watch there for awhile. I’ll just cook dinner for us.” She said as she put her bag beside Jeonghan.

Miyoung started to prepare dinner as Jeonghan watches some shows in the living room. Jeonghan felt something vibrating in Miyoung’s bag. He then unzipped Miyoung’s bag and looked for her phone. Someone is calling Miyoung. Jeonghan clenched his hand as he saw the caller ID.

Incoming call…
Joshua Hong

Jeonghan declined the call and put Miyoung’s phone back inside her bag.

“Why is he calling her right now?!” Jeonghan mumbled.

“Jeonghan, dinner’s ready!” Miyoung yelled from the kitchen. “Oh, and can you please get my phone? It’s inside my bag.”

“Okay! Sure.” Jeonghan said as he turned off the television. Then he did what Miyoung told him and went to the kitchen.

“Let’s eat!” Miyoung said as they both sat. Jeonghan handed Miyoung’s phone to her.

Before Miyoung started to eat, she took a look of her phone first if there are any notifications, messages, and calls. No notifications, no messages but there are 3 missed calls.

3 missed calls from Joshua Hong

“Oh, he called. I didn’t get to answer it. My phone was in Vibrate mode.” Miyoung thought as she scrolls down on her phone then she saw there is a one declined call.

“Omo. Why is it declined? I didn’t even touch my phone earlier.” She thought and then she looked at Jeonghan who’s sitting across him, eating the food made by Miyoung. “Jeonghan declined the call, didn’t he? Who else could it be? It’s just the two of us in this house.”

Miyoung sighed as she put her phone on the table beside her plate. She just ignored it and decided not to ask Jeonghan about it. “I’ll just send a message to Joshua later.” She thought.