CHAPTER • 27

MIYOUNG’s POV
We didn't go back to Teacher Song's house, so decided to go home. Jeonghan wanted me to walk home but I declined it because I wanted to be alone, so he let me be. When I reached home, I went to my bedroom and lie down on my bed.

Joshua just confessed his feelings for me, and Jeonghan also did the same. I don’t know what to do and my feelings are getting even more confuse. I like Jeonghan but I feel something for Joshua and Joshua just kissed me. He stole my first kiss but I didn’t feel anything.

I felt happy when Jeonghan said he likes me because I like him too. So, we like each other but there’s a different feeling inside me. Half of me like Joshua. It’s so weird, right? It looks like I’m a two timer.

Jeonghan told me earlier that he likes me since we were kids, and I feel the same too but I didn’t tell him yet because I am very confuse with my feelings. I wasn’t talking and I was just listening to Jeonghan’s confession earlier at the playground.

“Your brother told me everything. You like me, don’t you?”

I was speechless. I couldn’t answer him even though I really wanted to tell him how much I like him. So, he knew it all along because my brother told him? Since when?

I just told Jeonghan, “I don’t know… But will you give me time to think about this and decide?”

After I told him that, he frowned and sighed as he looked down. It took few seconds before he could answer.

“Sure. I’ll wait for you, Miyoung.”

It’s better to wait for a long time to decide your final decision. I don’t decide easily, I think of it very well before I could have my final decision.

JEONGHAN’s POV
I just confessed my feelings to Miyoung. She didn’t speak but she listened to my confession. I also told her that his brother told me that she likes me. I asked her if she likes me but she answered,

“I don’t know… But will you give me time to think about this and decide?”

I was expecting that Miyoung will tell that she likes me back but it wasn’t, yet I was right because I can feel that her feelings are confused and I also can feel that she feels something for Joshua which it made me hurt.

I just let her decide for a long time. I’ll wait and I don’t care how much will I wait for Miyoung’s final decision. I hope I am still the guy on the top of her heart.

When I reached home, I sat on my bed and decided to call Wonwoo. It took three rings before he could answer my call.

“What’s up, Jeonghan?”

“I just confessed.”

“What do you mean?”

“I confessed my feelings to your sister.”

“What did she say then?”

“She told me to wait for her decision, so I gave her a long time to think.” I sighed.

“I thought she was going… uhmm… nevermind.” I heard him sighed.

“She was going what, Wonwoo?” I asked curiously. “You thought she was going to say that she likes me back, do you?”

“Well, yeah…”

“I thought of that too. I think she feels something for Joshua, Wonwoo!”

“I don’t know, Jeonghan. I am not Miyoung, I don’t know what she feels and we never talk about it.”

“Fine… I’ll just wait for her decision.” I ended the call and threw my phone on the bed.

I ruffled my hair as I groaned. Why do I feel so stress about this?

I want to clear my mind for now and don’t want to think about this, so I lie down on my bed and closed my eyes until I fall asleep.

JOSHUA’s POV
Jeonghan dragged Miyoung somewhere but I don’t know where and I don’t have any thought to follow them. I decided not to go back inside Teacher Song’s house and go home.

When I reached home, I sat on the sofa in the living room and started to think things. My parents aren’t home, so I’m home alone. They’ll be at home around 9PM from work.

“Joshua, I appreciate your confession but I’m sorry because I am confused with my feelings…”

Miyoung’s words suddenly popped in my mind. Why is she confused with her feelings if she likes someone, right? And that guy is Jeonghan if I am not mistaken but it’s very obvious that she likes Jeonghan. I am curious why she is confused. Does she like someone else besides Jeonghan that’s why her feelings are confused?

Suddenly, my lips curved into a smile as I remembered how I kissed Miyoung earlier. I touched my lips and remembered how I kissed her beautiful lips. She didn’t kiss me back though because she may be shocked by my sudden action.

But I am her first kiss or not? I don’t know if Jeonghan had already kissed her before but if I am her first kiss, well, that’s better.

I wonder what Miyoung is doing right now. I don’t even know where Jeonghan dragged her.