Stay Alive For Me (Tyler Joseph)

"I'm no good without you..."

You had enough.

You was tired of the constant bullying, you were tired of the ongoing war with your parents, you was tired of being ashamed of who you were; you were just tired of being tired.

You had walked out of the argument you held with your parents into the cool night air where the silence was all around you. Taking a deep breath, wiping the last few tear streaks that fell from your face away. You wasn't ashamed to cry, but you hated going to that darkness in your mind that you feared. You was walking to the park to settle your mind, but the constant itch made you feel funny.

You hadn't felt this itch in a very long time it seems. You were better than you was before, or, so you thought. It made your eyes burn with more tears threatening to fall.

"No," you quietly whisper into the wind. You scratched at your wrists, almost clawing to make it stop, but you couldn't.

The tears were again streaming from your face as you threw yourself against a park bench as you threw your hand over your face and wept.

"Go away, go away..." you begged your mind, but something was wrong.

It had to be done.

You weakly open your wallet and take a cold metal out. With your lips trembling, you hold out your arm, a glimmer of light shining against your face from the razor hitting the moon just so perfectly. You take a shaky breath before placing the cold razor to your wrist.

"Please stop."

You nearly jumped at the sound of his tiny voice against the silence. You dropped the razor into the grass.

"Who are you?" you asked.

"I'm Tyler. May I ask you your name?"

"Y/N."

"It's cold out here, can I give you my coat?" He was now feet from where you sat alone.

"Wouldn't you be cold then?"

"I think you need it more than me." He took the coat off and handed it to you. You took it and gave him a small smile. It was warmer than you expected and it smelled amazing.

Almost calming.

"What're you doing out here alone in the cold?"

"Thinking."

"About?" he pressed.

"I think you're smart enough to put two and two together." He gasped as he sat down next to you.

"Well you can't do that. There's too much to live for. Why do you think this is the only escape?"

"I'm not telling you everything about me, I don't even know you." He laughed and you felt your temper rise. "What's so funny?"

"I'm sorry. I'm Tyler Joseph and you look like you need a friend."

"Well Tyler, I'm not just gonna tell you everything."

"Then don't, but promise me one thing." You paused and looked at his face studying him.

"What is that?"

"Stay alive, stay alive for me," he asked as he grabbed your hand.

"Why? I mean, why for you?"

"Because it's worth it, I promise......"