6.

Harry tried calling me all day today. I felt so guilty for dodging his calls, but I was so stressed out today that I couldn't deal with more.
I was currently working in the boutique arranging clothes. The shop was fairly empty today.
My phone rang from the drawer of register. I knew that it was Harry, so i ignored it.
The store phone rang, and a worker named Emma answered it. "It's for you." She handed me the phone.
"This is Emery speaking."
"Emery!" Someone whispered into the phone.
"Is this Quinn?"
"Harry was here!" She panicked through the phone.
"Wait what!" I said surprised. What the fuck was he doing in our apartment?
"He just left. How did he find our apartment?"
I was so shocked. Never would I have thought that he would go to our apartment. "I'll text him."
"Okay babe. I can't believe that I just met the Harry Styles." She giggled through into the phone.
"I'll call you back." I hung up the phone, and took my phone to text Harry.
To Harry: Stalker much?
From Harry: Why weren't you responding to any of my calls or texts?
To Harry: Because I'm working, and how the hell did you find my apartment?
From Harry: I have my ways.
To Harry: That's an invasion of privacy.
From Harry: I'm sorry! But you weren't answering me!
To Harry: I went to the doctors, false alarm.
From Harry: What! Really? Well you could've told me when you found out! Ive been freaking out all day today.
To Harry: Sorry.
From Harry: It's alright I guess. Kind of relived though. I'm not ready to be a father in any way shape or form.
I ignored his last message, and went back to work. I can't ruin Harry's life because of one little stupid mistake. I feel guilty for lying to him, but I had to do it. Harry was obviously very happy that it was a 'false alarm' , so I'm going to keep it that way. It's not like I'm ever going to see him again. That's a one in a billion chance. The thing that worries me the most is that when my child is older, what will I say when he or she asks where their father is? One things for sure, Harry can not find out.
******
Short chapter, sorryyyyyyyyyy :(