36.

"How's Danny?" I ask Quinn when she comes back home the next day.

"He's doing alright, but how are you? I'm so sorry that I wasn't here for you Em." She said in a sorry tone.

"No it's fine Quinn." I reassured her with a smile. "Harry came over and comforted me."

"Yeah I know. I called him and told him what happened."

"I kissed him." I told her without hesitation.

Her eyes widened. "You kissed him?"

I nodded, smiling a little.

A smile grew on Quinn's face. "And how do you feel about it?"

I sigh in happiness. "It was amazing, Q. The most amazing kiss ever, but I just feel so guilty. I cheated on Will."

"Em I'm going to be totally honest with you because you are my best friend. I still don't like Will, and I don't think he deserves you. You are your happiest when you're with Harry, and I see that when you're around him."

I sigh. "I know, but Harry is with Kendall, and I don't want to get in the way of them."

"Well did he kiss you back?" She asks.

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter."

"Um yeah it does. He would've pushed you away if he didn't want you. You obviously love the guy, so why don't you tell him?"

I widen my eyes and scoff. "I most definitely do not love him. I just like him."

She smirks. "Mhm okay."

"I don't! I barely know the guy honestly."

"Oh my gosh shut up Em. You know everything about the guy. As much as you are good at hiding it, you were a hardcore fan and probably still are."

"I have matured." I mummer.

"Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed." Quinn started singing. "Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart, I tore it apart." She continued. "Take it away Em!"

I couldn't hold it back. "And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence, and no woman in the world deserves this, but here I am asking you for one more chance."

"Can we fall, one more time? Stop the tape and rewind. Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade, cause there is nobody else." Quinn sings.

"It's gotta be you!" We both sing on the top of our lungs. "Only you!"

"Can the both of you shut up." Danny interrupts as he walks into our apartment.

"Oh come on. We aren't that back." Quinn teases.

He laughs. "Nah you two were amazing." He says sarcastically.

I haven't talked to Danny about the whole situation about our mom, and what we are going to do. He's acting pretty normal right now, but Danny usually masks his emotions. He doesn't like to get emotional. I am the complete opposite. I'm so sensitive that I used to cry my eyes out when I used to read fan fictions about Harry and he would die in them, or even if it was a really good book and I finished it.

Speaking of that, it's so weird to think of all the fanfics I've read about Harry, I would end up in a story of my own, except I'm not happily ever after with Harry. I wish it were that simple, but before I talk to Harry about anything, I have to talk to Will.

I have to tell him what I did. This relationship isn't working, and I think he sees that. He hasn't texted me a lot in the past couple of days, and I haven't even told him about my mom yet, and I dont know it I want to.

I texted Will to come over, and he immediately texted me back that he'll be here in 20 minutes.

-

"Hey." I smile pulling Will into a hug.

"Hey beautiful." He squeezes my body tight, letting me go after a couple of seconds.

He comes inside, and we walk to the living room. We take a seat on the couch and we face each other.

"So I'm guessing that you texted me to come here to talk."

I sigh. "Yeah."

He nodded. "Okay. Go on."

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, then opened my eyes looking at Will. "I kissed Harry."

Will stays silent looking at me with no emotion.

"I'm sorry. I was- he was right in front of me, and I couldn't help myself. I'm so-"

"Stop." He says cutting me off.

"I'm sorry." I say looking down at my lap.

He sighs. "I always knew you two had a thing for each other, but I tried to make myself believe otherwise." He said in a completely normal voice. "I tried to make myself believe that you actually had feelings for me again." He sighs again.

"Will don't say that. I did have feelings for you and always will. I wish things could've worked out with us, but things don't always go the way you want it to go."

"You're talking about Harry, right?" He asks.

"Huh?" I question.

"You said that things don't always go the way you want it to go. You wanted to be with Harry from the beginning, but he was with Kendall."

I sigh. "I tried Will. I honestly tried putting my feelings aside for him for you, but I just couldn't do it."

"I mean it makes sense. You two have a child together. He'll always be in your life no matter what."

I was about to sat something, but Will spoke up again before me. "Em, all I want for you is to be happy. As much as I wish it were with me, it's not. You are your happiest when you're around him, and I don't want to get in the way of that." That's what Q said...

Unexpected tears rolled down my cheeks, and Will brought his thumbs up to would them away. "I don't want to hurt you." I say sadly.

"Don't worry about me Em. The time we were back together has been the best time in my life in a while. I'll be okay without you. I just hope that I will find someone that makes me as happy as you have." Tears start rolling down his face. Never have I ever seen Will cry before. I pull him into a hug, and I start crying as well.

"I will always love you Emery." He says breathing against my neck.

-

Awe:(

I feel like I haven't updated in forever. I've had this chapter written, but I didn't feel like typing it up attttt alllll.

I'm leaving France on Saturday and I can't wait to gooooo home!!:)) but oml school starts soon and I wanna kms.

VOTE VOTE VOTE love y'all.