31.

As I finished putting on the last touches to my makeup, I heard a knock at the door. I look at myself one last time, then walked to the door. I take one deep inhale then open it.

"Wow you look stunning." Will said right away. I look at him head to toe and see he was carrying a red rose in his hand.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Here. This is for you." He said handing me the rose.

I took it, and brought it to my nose to smell it even though I was congested right now and couldn't smell shit. "That's so sweet. Thank you. Let me grab my jacket, then we can go." I walk to my room and place a kiss on Rosie's forehead as she was sleeping soundly. Quinn was watching her while I went out. I grabbed my hoodie , and walked out back to Will.

"Ready?" He asks smiling.

"Yes."

We both got into his car, and I turned on the radio.

"I haven't been ice skating in years, so I'm probably not going to be able to do shit." I laugh.

Will laughs."Don't worry, I'll help you." He glanced over at me for a second sending me the cheeky smile that I love so much.

When we got to the ice skating rink, there wasn't that many people. Will payed for our wristbands, then we went to go get skates.

"Do you need help to tying those?" Will asked when he saw me struggle lacing my skates.

"Please!" I laugh.

Will got up and kneeled in front of me, and started lacing my skates the correct way.

When looked at him, I can't help but think about the 'Night Changes' music video when Harry was tying the girls ice skates.

'Get Harry out of your head!' I yelled to myself.

After he finished, we both headed to the ice. I immediately grabbed onto the wall when I got on.

"Here." Will said holding out his hand. "Hold my hand."

I obliged and smiled. I held on tight as we glided on the ice. We continued to skate around for a while, and I finally got the hang of it.

"You ready for me to let go?" Will asked.

"Okay." I nervously said.

Will let go of my hand then I started to skate by myself.

"Oh my gosh!" I'm doing it!" I said that too quickly because right after I said that, I fell right on my ass.

Will laughed. "Are you okay?"

I laughed along. "Yeah." Will held out his hands, and I latched onto them and pulled him onto the ice with me.

"What the fuck!" Will laughed as he tried getting up, but slipped every time he attempted.

I continued to laugh at his struggle, and then I tried to get up, and succeeded the first time.

"Ha!" I teased him then helped him up.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" He asked as we got off the ice.

"Yes!" I said eagerly because I was so hungry.

"Where do you want to go?"

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I smirked looking at him.

"Mhm." He smirked back.

We made it to Mc Donald's 10 minutes later. We raced each other from the car to the line.

"Ha! Face it Em, I'll beat you every time we do this." Will said laughing.

My hands were on my knees, and I was panting. "I don't know if you can tell, but I just had a baby and extremely out of shape." I laugh.

We walked up to the register. "Your usual?" Will asked and I nodded.

I thought it was so cute how he remembered the little things about me. We had history that I could never forget. Will was still the cheeky man that I remember from our first date. I was having extreme deja vu this whole night, but being with him put a smile on my face.

After we got our food, we devoured it in seconds, then we were on the way back to my apartment.

"I'll walk you up." Will insisted.

"What a gentleman!" I joked while smirking.

We walked up to my apartment then I turned around when I got to my door. "I had a really good time tonight." I smiled.

"I did too." He replied and then before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It wasn't an eager kiss, it was a genuine kiss. It felt real. His lips felt so familiar on mine.

I heard someone clear their throat. I Immediately break the kiss and see Harry standing there looking at us.

I looked at him with wide eyes as I unwrap myself from Will.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Em." Will said grabbing my attention back to him.

I smiled. "Okay." We said bye then he left.

I walked into my apartment and let Harry in.

"Em how was you're date?" Quinn yelled from her room then walked out. She saw Harry then looked at me with wide eyes when she realized what she did.

"You went on a date with him?" Harry said in a mellow voice.

I nodded. "I did."

Harry cleared his throat. "Um so how was it?"

"It was really good actually."

"Glad to hear that." He voice almost sounded like he was hurt.

"So what's up?"

"Oh I came here to see Rosie." Harry replied.

"She's sleeping in Em's room." Quinn said.

He nodded then headed for my bedroom. He walked up to the crib, and picked up Rosie then started cradling her.

"So how is the song writing going?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Very well. We wrote one song today." He said proudly.

"Oh really? What is it called?" I asked.

"It's called Kiwi."

"What's it about?"

"You'll find out when we record it." He said looking up at me with a grin on his face.

"What?" I asked wondering why he was making that face.

"Oh nothing." He said then looked back down at Rosie.

-

So I'm kinda um shook RN and idk what to say. I just finished reading Cliche and it's sequel by @chingyonce and I 100/10 recommend reading it. LIKE HOLY SHIT IT WAS SO GOOD. It was probably the best fanfic I've ever read, and I'm so mad I finished it so quickly 😭😭