23.

It's been two days since Harry left to San Francisco, and he comes back tomorrow. Quinn, Danny, and my parents have been such a huge help with Rosie, and I couldn't do it without them. Rosie has been a sweetheart. She's a very happy baby, which makes me happy. She turns 1 week in 2 days. It all goes by too fast.

I heard my phone go off from the kitchen. I get up from my bed with Rosie in my arms, and grab my phone to see a text from Harry.

Harry: I'm with Kendall right now. Planning on telling her.

Me: Good luck!

I place my phone down and go back into my room to place Ro down for a nap.

"Em?" I heard Quinn shout out.

I kissed Rosie and went out of my room, shutting the door behind me. "Yes?"

"Oh shit I probably said that too loud. Is she sleeping?" Quinn said softly.

"I just placed her down for a nap."

"Oh, well I need to talk to you about something." She sat down on the couch.

I sat down next to her. "What's up?"

She sighs. "Somethings up with Danny."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"He's been acting different around me for a couple days. It feels like he doesn't want me anymore."

"Quinn that's impossible. I've never seen Danny this happy in his life. He loves you so much."

Quinn looks down at her lap. "You sure?"

"I'm positive. I'll go talk to him if you'd like."

"I think maybe I should talk to him."

"Okay. I don't want you to forget what I said. He's definitely not breaking up with you."

Quinn pulls me into a hug. "Thanks Em. I love you."

"I love you more."

Quinn soon leaves to work. I'm still waiting for Harry to tell me what happened. I decide to send him a text.

Me: How did it go?

Harry: I'll call you in a minute.

A minute soon passes and Harrys name lights up on my screen.

"So?" I said right when I answered.

"So she didn't take it well, but she took it better than I expected."

"Oh shit. What happened?"

"Well so I told her, and she thought that I was just fucking around with her, then after a while she believed me, and she freaked out."

"Is she still freaking out?"

"Well she left my hotel room 15 minutes ago, and I texted her, but she never responded. I'm going to give her some time to process this."

"I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" Harry asked.

"This is all my fault."

"Emery, this is not your fault."

I sighed, knowing it actually was. "Okay. Well I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Alright, bye Em."

"Bye Harry." Then I hung up the phone.

I continue with the rest of my day, then finally lay down for some well needed rest.