10.

"What wrong?" Quinn sat up.

I showed her my phone screen. "Answer him!" She said.

I answered and put him on speaker.
"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Emery, its Harry."

"Yeah I know. What's up?"

"You see, I was just thinking of you for some reasons, and I was going to ask if you'd like to meet up with me for lunch or dinner sometime."

I looked up at Quinn with large eyes. "Uh Harry, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh. Why not?"

I hesitated thinking of something to say. "Well I'm kinda seeing someone right now."

"Oh!" Harry laughed. "Now I feel stupid. Sorry." I felt so bad for rejecting him. He only wanted to go out to eat with me, but I can't lead anything on. I did not want to be Harry's friend. I wanted him to forget me so that he won't find out about the baby.

"No, no it's okay. Don't be sorry."

"Alright I have to go. I'll be seeing you Em." Ha no you won't.

"Bye." Then I hung up the phone.

"What the actual fuck was that?" Quinn in shocked.

"I don't know man." I said equally as shocked.

"He obviously wants you."

"Yeah, and I don't want him to. I never want to see him again."

"This is turning out to be more difficult than anticipated."

"Yeah I know. Who knew that I was THAT good in bed, that Harry Styles would still be attached after a month." I joked.

"Oh my lord Em." Quinn laughed.
_________
*5 months pregnant*
(Horrible edit above of how I imagine her stomach now)
Today I was currently 5 months pregnant. My stomach was huge, and you could obviously tell that I was pregnant. Harry has not tried to contact me since that day at the beach, which makes me relieved.

I woke up around 9;30, struggling to get out of bed. Who knew that a baby could feel this heavy? I walked into he kitchen and started to whip up some pancakes for myself.

"Hey mama." Quinn smiled when she saw me.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yeah, I slept over at Danny's last night." Quinn and Danny have been dating about 3 months now. They are actually the cutest couple ever. Danny moved in upstairs a couple months ago. It probably made Quinn very happy that he moved very close. Well I mean, it made me happy too I guess.

"So this weekend, we should go shopping for the little one." Quinn said.

"Yeah." I laughed. "We should probably start doing that." I placed my hand on my belly.
"Do you feel movement yet?"

"Not yet."

"It's going to happen soon."

"I know. Oh and I have an appointment. Can you come with me?" I asked.

"Oh Em, I have class till 4 then work the rest of day. I wish I could. Maybe Danny could go with you."

"Yeah. I'll ask him I guess."

"You are making me feel guilty."

"No don't!" I laughed.

Quinn looked down at her phone. "Danny's coming down."

"Okay."

5 minutes later, the front door flung open. "There's my two favorite girls." He smiled.

"Danny, you are taking Emery to her doctors apartment." Danny walked over to her and gave her a kiss.

"Okay." Then walked over to me and hugged me.

"Your belly is too big to hug you."

I rolled my eyes. "Im not even that big!"

"Whatever you say." He grinned.

"Babe stop messing with her." Quinn said to Danny.

"Sorry, but it's funny." He laughed.

I felt my eyes start to water up and I had no clue why. Before I knew it, I was in a full blown sob.

Danny came over to me and hugged me. "Oh Em, you know I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

I sniffled. "I don't even know why I'm crying."

"That's called being hormonal babe." Quinn said, and came over to hug me too.

"I hate it so much."

"What about all of us go out tonight to eat dinner. Will pizza make you feel better?" Quinn smirked.

I laughed while wiping away the tears. "Duh."
We all separated from the hug and I took a tissue and wiped away the remaining tears.

"I feel so bad." Danny said.

"Don't. I knew that you were kidding. I don't know what just happened." I laughed.

"Well I have to get ready for class." Quinn announced and went into her room.

"Imma go... help Quinn pick out an outfit." Danny said then walked into Quinn's room.

I decided to go get ready myself. My appointment was in two hours. It was kinda going to be weird that I was going with my brother, but I guess he's the next best thing.

"Em?" My brother yelled out from outside my door.

"One sec." I pulled on my shirt and a pair of leggings and opened the door. "Yes?"

"When's the appointment?" He asked.

"12."

"Okay. Oh and also, mom just texted me. She wants to see us soon." My mom came along after a little while. It took her some time to process the pregnant, but I'm glad she's supportive now.

"This weekend maybe?"

"Okay I'll tell her." He grabbed his phone from his pocket, and walked away from my room.

I closed the door and walked to my mirror. I looked at my stomach and put my hand on it. "I swear I'll try my best to be the best mother I can be, okay?" I whispered which looking down at my belly. Just then when I said that, I felt movement in my stomach. It wasn't a kick, but the feeling of a baby moving inside of you, is probably the best feeling there was.

"There you go, baby." I smiled while rubbing my stomach.
******
Please vote and comment! Tysm for reading. It means so much to me :)