17.

"Does this look good on me?" Quinn asked me when she walked into my room in a short sparkly body con dress.
"Damn ma. You look smoking." She looked absolutely gorgeous.
"Its not too much?"
"Not at all. You look perfect in it." I responded smiling.
"I feel so bad for leaving you here tonight."
"I'm going to be fine! Go have fun."
"You're not even going to have a New Year's kiss."
"My pillow will be my New Years kiss." I laughed.
"You need to find yourself a man."
"No one wants a pregnant lady for their girlfriend."
"That's kinda true." She laughed.
I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. "Quinn can you get me a towel please!" I yelled.
She came back with a towel. "Thanks love." I said when she handed it to me.
I stripped down from my clothes, and hopped into the shower. The hot water made my tense back relaxed. I spent about 20 minutes doing my hair, shaving, and washing my body before getting out.
I went into my bedroom, and put on my pajamas.
"Em!" My brother called out.
I went out of my bedroom to the living room. "Yes?"
"We're leaving." Quinn said.
"Okay have fun!" I smiled.
"If you need anything, just call me or Quinn, okay?"
"Okay! Now leave you two." They said bye then left.
I went to the mirror, and put my hair up into a ponytail then I went to the kitchen to get my mint chocolate chip ice cream, my favorite.
I entered the living room, and plopped down on the couch. I looked through all the channels then went On Demand. I decided on The Notebook. I mean, I needed a good cry. I've watched this movie about 7 times, and every single time I cry.
I looked at the time, and it was 9:00. 3 hours till the New Year. I opened my ice cream tub, and started taking spoonfuls in my mouth.
I was at the part where they were at the abandoned house about to have sex, when I heard a knock at my door.
I paused the movie and I got up and went over to the door to opened it.
"Harry?"
"Hi." He said.
"Who let you in?" I asked.
"I buzzed a random apartment number, and they let me in."
I let him inside my apartment, and closed the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked.
"They party wasn't fun, so I thought eating ice cream with you would be." He smiled.
I walked over to the couch and sat down, and he followed. "I was watching The Notebook." I told him.
"My favorite." He grinned, and laid back.
I laid back as well, and continued to eat my ice cream.
"Where are the spoons?" He asked.
"Why?" I swear to god if he wants my ice cream....
"Because I'm going to steal some of your ice cream." Of course. I rolled my eyes internally.
"Ha you're funny."
"Come on!" He whined like a child.
"Fine. The third drawer on the right."
"Yay! You're the best." He smiled and went to get the spoon.
While he was in the kitchen, the baby kept kicking me. I placed my hand onto of where she was kicking, and whispered to her to stop.
"You okay?" Harry asked me when he returned.
"Yeah she won't stop kicking."
Harry sat close to me, and turned his body to me. He placed his hand on my stomach." I feel it!" He said astonished.
I took another bite of ice cream. "You're calming her down." I smiled while looking at him.
During the whole movie, we sat there with Harry rubbing my stomach. The worst part was coming up, and i didn't want him to see me cry. Usually I would scream at my tv when it happened.
I put my hand over my mouth. "Oh my god." I mumbled while I started to tear up.
"No." I kept mumbling into my hand.
Harry turned to me. "It's okay to cry Emery."
I didn't look back at him. The tears kept rolling down my cheeks. This movie really hit a spot in my heart. Like at the beginning of the movie they meet, and at the end they die together. I just can't handle it.
I was in a full on sob. "I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS!" I yelled while crying.
Harry looked like he was about to laugh his ass off. "It's okay. Come here." He put me in his arms.
I wiped away my tears, and starting laughing. "I told myself that I would cry in front of you."
"How did that work out?" He grinned.
"The funny thing is that this isn't even my hormones. My outbursts are usually worse with this movie." I laughed.
"Oh god." He laughed.
"Hey, what time is it?" I asked.
"11:20."
I got up to go to the kitchen to throw away my ice cream tub. Harry got up and followed me there.
"Want anything to eat?" I asked.
"I can order something if you want."
"Ooo I'm in the mood for a pizza, but when aren't I?" I laughed.
Harry laughed. "Pizza it is!" He grabbed his phone. "What kind?"
"Just get half cheese, and half the things you want."
"Okay." He continued to go through his phone. "Bad news."
"What?" I asked him.
"It's closed."
"Well shit." I laughed. "I got really excited."
"I'm sure you have something in the fridge." He walked over to the fridge and looked through it.
"You won't find anything."
"Aha! Do you have bread?"
"Yeah." I went to the cabinet and took out the bread.
"Do you want Harry's famous grilled cheese?" He smirked holding up the cheese.
"Famous? Haven't heard of it though." I laughed.
He shook his head and took a pan and started wiping up some grilled cheeses.
"You will never taste a better grilled cheese than this one."  He told me.
"I'll be the judge of that." He placed it in front of me.
"B minus for presentation." I said.
"Just try it!" He begged.
I obliged, and took the grilled cheese in my mouth. I took a bite out of it and chewed it.
"This is very good." I said.
He took a bite out of his. "Eh I've made better. You had the wrong cheese."
We finished our dinner, then went back on the couch.
"It's 11: 55. You should put on the Ball Drop."
"Okay." I grabbed the remote and scrolled through the channels till I finally found it.
"One minute!" I squealed.
"What are your New Years Resolutions?"
I turned to him. "I'll tell you in the new year." My laugh got interrupted by people on the tv saying 'Happy New Years!'
I smiled. "Happy New Years." I said in a low voice. He licked his lips, oh god I wanted to kiss them so badly.
"Happy New Years." He said back then slowly leaned in. He stopped when he was just inches away from my face. I leaned in, closing the gap between us. We kissed for what seemed like hours. I was so into the moment that I didn't even hear my phone ringing.
"Emery." Harry said against my lips.
"Yes?"
"Your phone." I broke the kissed and looked at my phone. It was Quinn calling me.
"Mind if I take this?" 
"Go ahead." He smiled.
I answered the phone. "Happy new years Em!" Quinn yelled through the phone.
"Happy New Years." I said back.
"Are you okay being alone? We can come back if you want."
"It's okay. I kissed my pillow. We are fine." I could see Harry grinning when I said that.
"Can wait to arrange the wedding!" She laughed. "Anyways, I got to go. Bye!"
"Bye." I hung up the phone.
I turned to Harry. "That was Quinn."
"I figured." He smiled.
I switched the channels to watch another movie. I sat next to Harry, and he put his arm around me. We watched movies and snuggled up till it was 2 o'clock in the morning.
"It's getting late." He said.
I looked at the time on my phone. "Damn it's 2 already?" I sat up.
"You feel asleep for a little bit."
"Oh."
He got up and I held out my hands for him to help me get up. He pulled me up and brought me close to him. He looked into my eyes and then kissed me. "I have to go." He said after he kissed me.
"When are you leaving LA?" I asked while walking him to the door.
"I'm leaving here in a week, then continuing with tour for another 2 months, then coming back for my birthday."
"Oh." Two months.... that's a long time.
He hugged and kissed me. "I'll text you, okay?" He walked to the door.
"Okay."
He grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open. He turned around to me. "You forgot to tell me your Resolutions."
"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I grinned.
Harry smiled and shook his head. "Bye Em."
"Bye Harry."