37.

It's been a week since I've seen Harry. He went to England to visit his family for a little while, but he comes back today. I haven't seen him since we kissed. He came to say goodbye to Rosie before he left, but I was at the grocery store getting food.

My mom has been doing good for the condition she's in. I check up on her all the time, and I went up to Malibu to visit her twice this week with Danny. The cancer is growing rapidly, and we are trying to make it as comfortable as possible for her, but it's hard. I hate seeing my mom in this condition. She was a lively soul , and now she's weak, not being able to do the things she wants. I try to stay strong for her, but I get emotional and break down sometimes. The doctor says she has a couple weeks till the cancer spreads entirely, and I plan on staying with her for the next couple of weeks. I'm leaving today with Rosie, and Danny and Quinn are coming down tomorrow.

I was home alone once again with Rosie in my arms. She's been fussing for the past hour, and I can't get her to go to sleep. She keeps spitting out her pacifier and crying when she does that.

"Ugh Rosie!" I complain cradling her in my arms, bouncing her a little bit.

She was now in a full burst wail, and I tried to soothe her with my voice, but it was no use.

To add on to all the noise, someone knocks on my door. I walk over, bouncing my crying baby, and open the door to Harry on the other side.

"Oh hey!" I said surprised because I wasn't expecting him till later today.

"Hey." He smiles walking inside.

I give crying Rosie to him, and he gives her a kiss and cradles her. "She's been like that for the past hour." I complain picking up some clothes off the floor.

"Is she hungry?"

"I fed her already."

He starts to quietly shush her. "Maybe you should sing to her." I tell him secretly really wanting him to.

Harry looks up at me. "What should I sing?"

"Does it matter? You can sing anything with that voice of yours."

He gives me a cheeky smile. "Was that an actual complement from you Em?" He smirks.

I smile shaking my head. "Just sing boy!" I say not wanting to hear the cries of Rosie anymore.

"Okay, okay!" He clears his throat, and looks down at Ro and softly starts singing. "Sweet Creature. Had another talk about where it's going wrong, but we're still young. We don't know where we're going , but we know where we belong. No, we started. Two hearts in one home."

Harry continued to sing and I sat there listening, shocked. His voice was absolutely beautiful. Even Ro stopped crying and was looking up with wide eyes, astonished at her fathers angelic voice.

"You'll bring me home." He ended smiling down at Rosie who was starting to fall asleep.

"I have no words." I said astonished to him.

"Thank you." He looked up at me and smiled. "It's a song from my album."

"It's amazing." I paused. "You're amazing." I say shyly.

"What's that again?" He brought his hand to his ear with a cheeky smile on his face. "I didn't quite hear you." He teased.

I nudged him. "Shut up."

He chuckles. "I'm going to go put her down."

"Okay." I nod and he goes into my room as I enter my kitchen and start making myself lunch.