20.

Harry held my hand tightly as the doctors told me to push as hard as I could. The process of me screaming and crying lasted for about half an hour until it was finally over.
"It's a girl!" The Doctor smiled as he held up my beautiful baby girl. They took her to another area to get her all cleaned up and checked on.
I was still panting with  beads of sweat rolling down my forehead. I had a big smile on my face because of the event that just occurred.
I looked up to Harry, and he was looking down at me. "You did so good." He smiled.
The doctor came back with my bundle of joy, and placed her in my arms. Every feature on her was perfect. She had little strands of blonde hair, and lips the same shape as her fathers. I couldn't see her eyes just yet because they were closed. She was obviously tired from the journey she had.
'"Whats her name?" The doctor asked me.
I looked down at my daughter, and smiled. "Her name is Rosie." Rosie was the name of my grandma. We were very close when I was younger, but sadly she passed away when I was 15.
"She's so beautiful." Harry said staring at Rosie.
"She gets it from her father." I couldn't help to say that because it was true.
Harry chuckled. "Where is the guy anyways?"
"Harry.." I dragged on.
He smiled. "Whats up?"
"I need to say something."
"What do you need to say?"
"Oh my gosh!" I heard squealing coming from the door. I looked over and saw Quinn and Danny coming in.
They came over besides me, and took a look at the new addition. "Shes gorgeous." Quinn beamed.
"Want to hold her?" I asked.
"Yes!" I carefully handed Rosie over to her.
"Whats her name?" Danny asked.
"Rosie."
He smiled. "Like grandma?" He questioned, and I nodded.
While Quinn and Danny admired the baby, I looked up at Harry and smiled. "I'll come over later. You guys should have your family time together." He said to me.
"You don't want to hold her?" I asked.
"I'll come over later, okay?"
"Okay." I nodded, and he smiled and left the room.
Quinn handed Rosie to Danny. "What was that about?" She asked.
"Huh?"
"You and Harry."
"Oh. Nothing, Why?"
"Well he is the father and he doesn't know, and he was with you the whole time. Don't you think he's going to find out?"
"I was going to tell him, twice actually." I replied.
"You think he's going to be mad?"
"I would if I were him." I sighed.
"But it's crazy how he stuck around the whole time."
"I know. I don't even know why."
"I think he has a crush on you." She laughed.
"Stop." I laughed. "He has a girlfriend."
"Oh yeah.... Kendall Jenner."
"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.
Danny handed Rosie back to me, and I smiled at the cooing sounds she was making. Then slowly, she opened her eyes. They were an amazing shade of green. Of course, just like Harry's.
"I cant even with her. Shes just so cute!" Quinn beamed.
"I know." I mummer under my breath still mesmerized by her beauty.
Soon after we finally got in touch with my parents, and they quickly made it over to the hospital. They were in love with their new grandchild. They couldn't holding and playing around with her.
I looked up at the door when I heard a knock. It was Harry.
"I can come back another time if you want."
"No, no. You can come in."
My mom placed Rosie into her bed. "Your father and I are going to get something to eat, okay?"
"Okay." I said, then they left.
"Hey." I smiled.
"Hi." He smiled back while walking over to my bed.
"Where did you go?"
"I went home, and got Kendall and Louis out of my house." He laughed.
I laughed. "You kicked your girlfriend out of your house, how classy."
"Thank you, thank you." He said sarcastically.
I saw Harry eyeing Rosie for a little bit as he talked. "Want to hold her?" I asked.
"Please."
I gently grabbed her from the bed besides me, and placed her into Harry's tattooed arms.
Harry rocked her back and forth while looking down at her and smiling.
"You're very good with kids." I said as I watched him.
"I sorta got practice with my hairstylists daughter, Lux."
"Thats nice." I said playing it cool as if I didn't know who that was.
Harry shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me, Em?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I overheard you and Quinn talking when I left."
I lifted my head in realization of what he was talking about. Shit.
****
(A/N)
Sorry that the updates haven't been regular lately. School has been hectic, and I haven't found the time to post. Love you lots<3 xx