50.

I look at Harry as the doorbell rang.

"I'll go. "I smile, getting up. I already know that Harry was going to follow.

When I opened the door, it revealed a petite blonde haired girl.

"Hi!" She beamed. "I'm Camile." She suddenly pulled me into a hug. My eyes were as wide as they could possibly go.

"I'm Emery." I say pulling out of the hug.

"It's nice to meet you finally. Harry talks so much about you."

I smile. "Better be all good things."

She laughs. "Of course."

When she goes up to greet Harry, I see behind her that she has a stroller. She brought her baby. I didn't know she had a child.

She went to go push it in, then I close the door behind her.

I was about to tell her that the kitchen was that way, but obviously she knew that. Harry probably brought her here multiple times.

We all walk over to the kitchen, and Harry and Camile sit down at the table as I brought the food over.

"Where is Rosie? I would love to meet her." Camile asked Harry.

"She's down for a nap. She'll be awake soon." I answer for Harry as I sit down.

"Awe okay. How old is she now?"

"Almost a year old." Harry says.

"They grow up too fast."

"Yeah. And what about this little one?" I asked looking down at her little baby, smiling.

"This is Mason. He's about a month old." She says probably looking down at her son.

"He's adorable." I tell her.

"Shall we dig in?" Harry asks us.

"Yes, I'm starving!" Camile answers.

We all serve ourselves, then start eating.

This is low-key awkward. I didn't know what to say. So I settled on some common ass questions.

"So what do you do?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I modeled, but I haven't since, you know."

I chuckle. "I know how it feels. I stopped working since Rosie."

"Really? What did you do?"

"Well I worked at this little boutique. I miss it, but I would rather be the one watching Rosie than a nanny." I said.

"Yeah I can't imagine going back to work anytime soon, especially with the way my body looks right now."

I chuckle, even though deep down I wanted to claw her for that comment. I would've killed to look like that a month after having a baby.

"How's Austin?" Harry finally says something.

"He's been great. Especially with Mason."

"Who is Austin? "I asked not knowing who he is.

"He's my boyfriend."

"Oh so he's Mason's father?"

She nods then looks back down at her fork picking up some more food.

The cries of Rosie were then suddenly heard from down the hall.

"I got her." I say getting up before Harry can.

I excuse myself then walk over to Ro's room.

"Hi baby girl." I say picking her up.

I brought her over to the changing table, and started to undress her to change her diaper.