21.

HARRY MAKES ME WANT TO KMS, OMG THIS PICTURE. HCBHBDJWSJJEDNJRFNJDJED
-
I kept silent, not knowing how to respond to him. I was in panic mode. Yes, of course I've come to the conclusion that I was going to tell him, but not like this.
"Emery?" Harry stared at me.
"I-" No other words were coming out of my mouth.
"Were you ever going to tell me?"
"Yes." I said in a low voice looking down at my hands.
"When Emery?" He raised his voice. "When were you going to tell me?" He walked to Rosie's bed and placed her down. He sat down at the edge of my bed and turned towards me.
"I'm sorry."
"What are you sorry for?"
"I'm sorry for not telling you. I was just scared."
"Scared? Scared of what?"
"Many things." I looked up at him.
"Like what?"
I sighed. "Well when I found out I was pregnant, I was terrified. And when I sorta told you, you started to panic. It made me feel even more anxious than I already did. I felt like I ruined your whole entire life, and I didn't want that for you."
He listened closely to every word I said. "I understand that, but I still don't get why you didn't tell me the truth. Yes, of course  I would be freaked out. I think any person would have been freaked out in a kind of situation like this."
"I didn't want to ruin your career. I didn't want you to think that I'm using you for your money."
"In the time that we got to know each other, I know that you are a very humble person. I know that you're not using me for  money or fame, but I get why you thought that I would've thought that. With my success, I have to be very careful with who I let in to my life."
"I just wanted to say, in all the times we've talked and hung out, I knew that you weren't leaving my side, I knew that you were going to find out one way or another. I was about to tell you a few times, but each time got interrupted."
"Yeah I guess you're right."
I let out a sigh of relief. "You took this better than I thought."
"I had to calm myself down before I came back to talk to you."
"I'm still really sorry for what I did."
"My management isn't going to be happy with all of this. I just want to give you a heads up that they are going to want to do a paternity test and ask you a bunch of personal questions."
"I figured."
Rosie started to cry, and I sat up and gently grabbed her from the bed besides me. I rocked her in my arms for her to calm down.
"Is she hungry?" Harry asked me.
"I think so."
"Breastfeeding?"
"Sadly. Can't wait for my boobs to be all saggy!" I said sarcastically.
Harry laughed. "I'll leave the room if you want."
"Don't worry, I'm slick when I do this. I had to do it when my brother was in the room."
"If you say so."
I put Rosie's head on top of my breast, and pulled down the top of my shirt.
Harry turned around. "You just flashed me!"
"No I didn't."
"I know." He turned back around giggling.
"Nothing you haven't seen before anyways." I said jokingly.
"That was so long ago though."
"Harry what are you implying."
He looked down. "Nothing."
I laughed. "Oookay."
After 5 minutes, Rosie stopped sucking the milk, and I pulled my shirt back up.
"Harry?"
"Yes?"
"Does this mean that you are going to be here for Rosie?"
"Of course I will. I wouldn't just abandon her like that."
"Thank you." I smiled.
"So I called my mum."
"What did she say?" I asked.
"I don't know why, but for some reason she was very happy. I told her about you a while ago, so she sorta knows who you are."
"Oh really?" I grinned. "Why were you talking to your mom about me?"
"Ummm no reason."
"Tell me!"
"Well let's just say that Quinn was right when she said that I used to have a crush on you."
"Really?"
"Yep."
"Oh." That was sorta surprising news to me. I don't want to tell him that I sorta have a crush on him, and that I'm terribly jealous of him and Kendall. But he said that he 'used to have a crush on me', so it would be kinda awkward if I said something.
"Can I hold Rosie?" He asked.
"Of course." I handed her to him.
"She's too perfect."
"I know." I agreed.
I loved the sight of my daughter being with her father. I'm actually relieved that he found out. I glad that he's a chill person, and that he didn't get enraged with me. If it was the other way around and the baby was Will's, it would be a completely different story. I'm so happy that Harry was going to be here for me and Rosie. I knew that he was going to be a great father to her. I only thing I'm worried about is him being away a lot.
"Hey when does your tour end?" I asked him.
"I have 3 more shows. They are all in California, so don't worry. I'll be here as much as I can."
"Thank you." I smiled.
*****
(A/N)
Well shit. 600 views! You guys are the fucking best. Thank you so much.
On another note, I'm sorry for not being regular with my updates. I've been really busy with school and other things, but this weekend I'm going to try to write a few chapters so I can post them during the week. Love you all❤️❤️