19.

"Em, what was that all about?" Quinn said when she walked into the apartment coming back from the party.
I was still awake watching Netflix. "What are you talking about?"
"Danny said you were crying."
"Hormones." I said.
Quinn sat down at the edge of my bed. "I don't believe you Emery. I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything."
I sat up, and sighed. I began telling her the whole story beginning with the day we met up at the cafe and I went back to his place, to the party.
"Don't you think he did that because you were pushing him away."
"Well obviously. That's why I don't understand why I'm acting this way."
"Because you like the guy Em."
"No duh." I laid back.
"Well I'm going to leave you sleep, but just saying Harry kept asking me where you went."
"Really?"
"Yeah." She said and I nodded. She left the room, and I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

-

"You sure you have everything?" I asked Quinn as she picked up her suitcase.
"Yes!" She groaned because that was my third time asking.
"Okay."
"You sure you're going to be okay?" She asked me.
"I'm going to be fine."
"Please call us if anything happens. Even the smallest thing."
"I will!"
She smiled at me and dropped all her bags and pulled me into a big hug. "I love you."
"I love you more."
Then there was a knock at the door, and I opened it. "Since when do you knock?" I laughed as Danny came in.
"Ha funny. Ready to go babe?" He asked Quinn.
"Yes." She smiled.
"You better not come back pregnant, Quinn!" I lightly laughed.
"Oh shut up." She pulled me into one last hug then grabbed her bags.
"Bye sis." Danny brought me into his arms. "Don't hesitate to call, okay?"
"Even when Quinn is in mid orgasm?" I laughed.
"Oh my gosh." Quinn rolled her eyes.
"Bye!" I said before they walked out the doors.
Alone at last. I literally had no clue what to do now. They always kept me company. I walked into my room, and walked over to the crib that Danny built for me the other day. I had almost everything I needed for the baby, except a stroller. I never had a baby shower because I didn't want to use people to buy me stuff. Plus I didn't have many friends, only 5.
The next 3 days went by slowly. I went to class, came home, ate, then went to bed. I was doing pretty well alone actually. I had no complications, except struggling to get up from chairs. I went to my doctors appointment, and she's gotten so big. She's pretty much fully developed, and my doctor said she'll be coming in about a week and a half. I couldn't wait any longer for her to be in my arms.
While I was fixing myself a bowl a cereal, I receive a text. I walked over to my phone, and saw that Harry messaged me.
Harry: Why don't you ever respond to my texts? All I ever do is try to reach you, but you always ignore me. Please answer Emery.
Me: I'm sorry.
Harry: But why do you do it?
Me: I'm honestly not sure. I want to tell you, but the truth could hurt you.
Harry: The truth?? There's something you're not telling me?
Just as I was typing to respond to him, I felt a bolt of pain in my stomach. I clenched my stomach and groaned in pain.
Harry: Emery?
Harry: Are you seriously going to ignore me now?
"Fuck!" I said as I felt water roll down my legs.
"No no no! You can't be coming now!" Fuck. My water just broke, and I had no one here to help me. I tried calling my mom and dad, but they didn't answer.
Harry: I'm in LA. I want to see you.
I looked at the message, and decided that I had to do it. I had to call Harry to take me to the hospital.
I ringed him, and he answered immediately.
"Emery." He breathed through the phone.
"Oh my fucking god!" I groaned as I felt another jolt of pain in my stomach.
"Emery? What's wrong?" Harry said in concern.
"Harry." I cried through the phone.
"Don't move. I'm coming." He hung up the phone.
As I waited for him, I tried to call Quinn.
"Aloha!" She said excitedly.
"Quinn, my water just broke."
She paused for a second. "Fuck."
"I'm in so much fucking pain."
"Are you at the hospital right now?" She panicked.
"No."
"Well how the fuck are you going to get there?"
"I called Harry."
"Oh shit. I'm going to get Danny, he's in the ocean right now. We are going to get on the first flight back, okay?"
"Okay." I cried.
Just as I hung up, my buzzer went off like crazy. Knowing it was Harry, I buzzed him in. I went to sit on a chair, and I clenched my stomach. This was the most pain I've ever been in.
The door flung open. "Emery?"
"Over here." He came running over to me, and kneeled down in front of me.
"Are you okay?" He took my hands.
I was in a full on sob. I was so scared. "My water broke."
Harry stood up straight, and helped me up. He picked me up bridal style and brought me to his car. He ran over to the drivers side after he helped me put my seatbelt on.
As we were driving, a phone call came up on his Bluetooth screen. He pressed accept.
"Babe why did you leave?" Kendall's voice came from the speaker.
"Sorry. Can I call you back later please?" He said to her.
"But Harry, you left me here with Louis and he keeps making fun of me."
"Kendall, I seriously need to go. I'll call you back later, I promise."
"Okay fine. I love you."
"Bye." He hung up the phone. He didn't even say 'I love you' back to her. Was it because I was in the car with him?
We arrived to the hospital, and I immediately got put into a room. Harry was by my side the whole time, and I was very grateful for that. I don't know how I could do this alone.
"You are 7 inches dilated." The Doctor said when he came up to check on me. Nurses were putting needles through my arm, checking my blood pressure, doing all types of different things. All this commotion in the room caused me so much stressed. I didn't say a word to anyone except I answered them softly when they asked me a question.
I moaned when I felt another contraction coming. They were getting closer and closer together.
"Do you want an epidural?" She nurse asked me. I looked at her and nodded my head.
After 10 minutes of waiting, the nurse came back with a giant needle.
"Oh fuck." I said quietly. Harry helped me sit up on the edge of the bed. I held his hands tightly and shut my eyes closed as the large needle went through my spine. After it was done, I laid back down. Everyone left the room, and finally there was some peace and quiet.
"Are you okay?" I feel like he asks me that all the time.
"No." I truthfully answered.
"Are you ready for her to come?"
"I haven't even got a stroller yet." I laughed.
Harry chuckled. "Ill get one for you."
"You really don't have to."
"I want to." He smiled,
"Harry... "
"Yes?"
"I need to tell you something."
"What's up?" Here goes nothing.
"This is y-" Then I got interrupted by the doctor coming back in.
"Let's see how much you're dilated now." He put on some gloves, and checked my dilation.
"You are 10 centimeters! I'll go get the nurses." He left the room.
"Do you want me to be in here?" Harry asked me.
I looked up at him. "I don't want to be alone." I said, and he smiled and nodded.
The doctor came back in. "Who's ready to have a baby?" He said enthusiastically.

*****
(A/N)
Sorry for making you wait 19 chapters for this LOL.