26.

"Q?" I say out loud when I got up from bed. There was no answer, so I entered her room and she wasn't there. She probably already went to work.

I got ready then headed to Harrys house. I was so nervous because I was going to meet all of One Direction. This would've been my fucking dream 2 years ago.

When I pulled up into his driveway, right away the butterfly's in my stomach came. I got up and took Rosie's carrier on my arm. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I waited for about a minute until I saw Harry coming through the glass door.

"Hi love." He smiled as he opened the door.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"Here, let me take that." He took the carrier off my arm.

"Thanks."

He closed the door behind me and started walking and I followed.

He turned around to face me. "They are in the other room."

"Should I be prepared for something?" I question.

"Don't worry about Louis and Niall. I just dont know about Liam. I kinda didn't tell them you were coming."

"Harry!" I said in a mad, quiet voice.

"Just come in." He continued to walk into the other room.

The boys weren't paying attention when we walked in. Harry cleared his throat to catch their attention. They all turn their heads at the same time looking at us.

"Guys, um, I would like you to meet Emery and, um, our daughter Rosie." He smiled worriedly at them waiting for a reaction.

Louis and Niall immediately got up and came over to us.

"Hey, good to see you again." Louis said hugging me.

I smiled. "You too."

"Hi." Niall smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back and hugged him.

They immediately look down at Rosie. "Would you guys like to hold her?" Harry asked.

"Sure." They both say at the same time, but Louis got ahold of hers first.

They didn't have much to say. I think they were loss with their words. Liam just stayed sitting on the couch on his phone, not saying one word.

"I'll go talk to him." Harry whispered to me and I nodded.

"So how have you been?" Louis asked me.

"Tired, but very good. How about you?"

"I've been good. My little one and Rosie should meet each other."

"Yes definitely! His name is Freddie, right?"

"Yes. He is a year old now."

"Awe I would love to meet him."

"We could arrange that." He smiled then handed Rosie over to Niall.

"Wow shes beautiful." Niall said to me then turned over to Harry who was quietly talking to Liam then looked back at me. "He'll come around." He assured me.