42.

I tried to stay calm. Millions of thoughts coming into my head all at once. Harry noticed that I was out of it. He turned around to see Kendall walking towards us, then turned back to me.

Looking straight into his eyes with my eyes starting to burn from the sensation of wanting to cry. I shook my head.

"Em, let me explain before you get any ideas in your head." He said grabbing my hand. Kendall came up to the doorway and smiled.

"Hey Emery! How are you?"

I turned to look at her. I was so confused. "I-I'm fine." I lied.

"Please come in, love." Harry said, still holding my hand. I obliged and entered into his house.

We all walked to his kitchen and sat down. I sat there awkwardly waiting for them to say something.

"Emery, Kendall and I are just friends now. We talked it over, and decided we want to be in each others lives, but obviously not in that way.

"Yeah you have nothing to worry about." Kendall added.

I have nothing to worry about? Seriously? I don't have to worry about Kendall Jenner, a beautiful supermodel, from taking Harry again? Ha! I was angry. I feel like I have a right to be mad, but I also feel like that would be ridiculous. I should be able to trust Harry, but that doesn't mean I cant question it.

"So you're saying that you are going to be friends with your ex girlfriend?" I raised an eyebrow looking at Harry.

He nodded. "I know it sounds bad."

"No, no it sounds perfectly fine." I said sarcastically.

"Emery, The whole time Harry and I were together, I knew all he was thinking about was you. I know it sounds bad, but I only stayed with him for the press. Trust me when I say that I just want to be friends with him."

My eyes looked at the two of them. "I trust you." I said directed to Harry.

A smile appeared on his face. "See this is why I'm head over heels for you." He said standing up and pressing a kiss on my lips. I feeling I could get very used to.

"Alright, Alright let me leave first." Kendall chucked, letting herself out.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and look up at his green eyes. "You really feel that for me?"

He smirks, nodding. "Yeah ma'am."

A huge smile forms on my face. I put my hands on his cheeks, and bite my lower lip slightly. "Well, I feel the same way." I say pulling him into a deep kiss. I bit his lip seductively causing him to moan. I giggle, jumping up on his body wrapping my legs around his waist. He placed his hands on my ass and squeezing them causing me to giggle even more.

He breaks the kiss and looks at me. "Em you sure you want to take this further?"

I thought about it for a little. Of course I want to have sex with him right now, but I also want to take it slow. I love him so much though I can't admit it, and I don't want to rush into things at the moment. "I want to wait to have sex if you are okay with that."

Harry smiles. "Of course I am. I can wait forever for you. Whenever you're ready babe."

I raise my eyebrows, wiggling them a little. "Babe? Huh?" I smirk.

He smirked back. "I've been waiting to call you that for the longest time." He says pulling me into another kiss.

"Can you stay over tonight?" He asks me.

I nod, rolling my lips inside my mouth. "Quinn and Danny probably won't mind keeping Rosie for the night."

He places me to sit on the cold counter top, my legs still around his body trapping him. "Better text them because it's getting late."

I grabbed my phone off the counter and saw it was 10 o'clock. "I didn't realize." I send Quinn a text, and she thankfully said yes.

"Ready?" He asks after I placed my phone down.

"Mhm." I nodded, hopping off the counter. He took my hand in his and led me to his bedroom.

"Wow its been more than a year since the last time I was in here." I laugh.

"God Em, way to kill the mood." Harry said sarcastically causing me to laugh more.

"Here wear this." He said handing me one of his shirts. I nodded grabbing it. I turned around and started taking off my clothes.

I felt Harry's stare from behind me. Just to tease him I turn around, slowing pulling off my shirt leaving me in my bra. While looking into his eyes, I slowly pulled down my leggings.

"You're making this so difficult for me." He groaned. I looked down and saw his crotch was growing.

I laugh, turning around and taking my bra off and then pulling his shirt on.

Harry took off his clothes but left his boxers on. "Do you want to take care of that?" I say, implying his boner.

Harry groans again. "You need to stop being such a tease, Em." He shakes his head, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"You know where." He chuckles.

"I didn't say you had to leave the room." I bit my lip.

"Fuck Em." He moans out, walking back to the bed.

I walked over to him and sit down next to him. He turns his head, looking at me.

I couldn't help but be so turned on right now. We are taking it slow, Em. A little fun won't hurt though.

I leaned in and crash my lips onto his and start making out with him, adding tongue here and there. He places his hands on my waist, trying not to try anything like a gentleman. I was a different story though. My hand started to explore up his leg to the waistband of his boxers.

Harry broke the kiss. "You sure?" He asked. I love how he wanted to make sure everything was okay with me. It was so sweet.

I nodded pulling him back into a kiss. My hand slithered into his boxers, and I grabbed onto his length. The night we made Rosie, I don't remember much, so I don't know what I was expecting. Boy, was he large.

I leaned my head away. "Damn boy." I giggled.

Harry blushed. He pulled down his boxers releasing everything to me. My mouth actually opened in shock. I started pumping his foreskin slowly then picking up the pace steadily.

"Fuck." Harry groaned. "I'm so turned on." A smile of satisfaction on my face.

"I'm about to cum, Em. I've never cummed this fast."

"Look at me when you cum, Harry." He was looking down then pick up his head looking me in my eyes. A couple seconds later, he spilled all over my hands.

I groan of satisfaction came out of Harry's mouth when he did. And I giggled. "How was that?"

Harry shook his head, chuckling. "Well I used to think hand jobs were useless until now." He smirked.

I smiled. "I'm going to clean up." I said holding my up my sticky hand. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hand.

Wow that just happened.

-

Hey hey hey hope you liked this chapter.

I published a new story and it would mean the world if you checked it out. It's called "Just Friends."

Hope you guys had a great day/night. Xoxo