29.

"I want to talk." He said entering my apartment.

"Harry actually someone's here."

"Who?" He asks. He turns around to see Will.

"Hi." Will waves and stands up and comes over to us.

Harry glares at him not saying anything.

"Em, isn't this the guy you were obsessed with a couple years ago?" Will asks obviously trying to embarrass me.

"Shut up Will."

"Wait Will? The Will?" Harry turns to me.

"Yeah." I respond.

"Wait what?" Will says with a confused face.

"Get out of this apartment now!" Harry yells getting up in Will's face.

I've never seen Harry mad before, and It's honestly scaring me.

I run up and pull Harry away. "No stop!"

"No it's okay Em. I'll just leave." Will says grabbing his phone.

I huff. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It was great catching up with you." He said then left.

"What the fuck Harry!" I yell at him when Will left.

"I don't want that guy anywhere near you, especially Rosie." He yelled back.

"It's none of you're fucking business who I hang out with or not. God! You are being such an asshole!"'

"Sorry that I'm fucking trying to keep you safe away from him!"

"What do you think he's going to do? Kill me?" I scoffed.

"No I don't want you to get hurt again. So can you stop being such a bitch and listen to me." He yelled.

I gasped and shook my head in disbelief. "You know what Harry, fuck you." I said in a normal voice.

"Look I didn't mean to say that Em. I'm sorry."

"What did you come here for anyways?" I said avoiding eye contact with him.

He shook his head. "I don't think right now is a good time to talk about it."

"Is it about the kiss?" I ask.

He looks down." Yeah."

"Okay. Talk then."

"I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to do that, and it wont happen again. I'm very happy with Kendall right now, and I regret kissing you. Sorry."

Ouch.

I rolled my eyes. "Wow."

"What?" He said confused.

"Hm lets see, you kiss me and then you come to my apartment kicking out a boy that I had over, then you tell me you regret the kiss. You lead me on then you say this. You need to stop messing with my fucking feelings, Harry."

"I- I didn't know you felt that way about me."

"I don't, but you don't just come here and kiss my then take it back. You can't kiss me when you're in the moment and then regret it. You confuse me, Harry."

"I'm sorry Em." He said with a face full of regret.

"I think you should go Harry."

"Wait I wanted to ask your one more thing."

"What?" I said in a harsh tone.

"I was wondering if Rosie could sleep at my house tonight."

I look at him unsurely. "I don't know."

"Emery." He looked at me with stern eyes.

"I mean I would love for you to spend time with her, but I've never spent the night without her, except the time she slept in Quinn's room, but that doesn't count."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes I trust you. I'm just scared." I sigh.

"Can we just test it out for one night, please."

I look at him and nod. "I guess."

-

Harry came back to the house later to pick Rosie up. Right when she left my arms, I felt a piece missing from my heart. The whole night I was worried. I promised myself that I would be fine, but I'm most definitely not. I text Harry just to make sure she's okay.

Me: Soooo how's it going over there?

Harry: Great. Shes sleeping right now.

Me: She's sleeping on her back, right?

Harry: Em please stop worrying. Do you want me to Facetime you so you can see her?

Me: Please.

A facetime call soon popped up on my phone, and I answer to see Harry's beautiful face

"She actually just woke up." He said in a sleepy voice.

"You were lying to me on text, weren't you."

"Maybe." He laughs. He turns the camera around to Rosie who is in Kendall's arms.

"See. Shes okay." Harry says.

"Okay I gotta go. Bye!" I hang up before he has the chance to say anything.

It gets me so mad that my baby is in someone who I hate arms. I feel the same way about Kendall the way Harry feels about Will, but I can't tell him that because Kendall is Harrys girlfriend.

Just as I was about to go to sleep, someone knocked on the door. I got up and quickly walked to the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here this late Will?"

"I forgot to do something earlier."

"What?" I question.

"This." He cupped my face and connect our lips. I kissed him back and we stayed kissing for a couple seconds.

We pull away and look at each other. "Will I see you tomorrow?" He asks and I nod while smiling.

-

I feel like it's too cliche when they get together right away because of the baby, so imma change up the game. 😜
I'm about to leave for France rn so this will be the last update until I get wifi. Adios Amigos