epilogue: em's diary.

Dear diary,

Wow... that's such a cheesy thing to say lol.

So, this is the first time I've ever written down in a "diary" before, but I just feel like I need to start doing this. So I guess let's talk about the past because that where all the commotion started.

Looking back at everything in my life, I'm the happiest I've ever been at the moment.

With all the events that went on, I never regretted a single thing. All those events led up to the life I have now.

So let me tell you about it....

So about 7 years ago, I had Rosie with Harry. Okay but honestly I'll never get over the fact that I had a child with my childhood celebrity crush, like that's so funny to me. Rosie is my everything and still is. Even though she was made by a one night stand, I think she was meant to be.

When I got together with Harry I was happy. I mean, everything was great. We had our ups and downs, but what relationship doesn't have that?

He even wrote an entire album with most of the songs about us which I think is fucking hilarious. Kiwi is obviously about the fact that I didn't tell Harry that I was pregnant at first, sweet creature is about Rosie. He says it's about both me and Ro, but I know it's about her. Women is about when I was with Will at the time when I just had Rosie. Only Angel is about the night he met me. Apparently he wrote the song because "he couldn't stop thinking about that night". Like ooookay Harry. Then lastly, From The Dining Table. About our breakup.

When I first listened to the song, I was in tears. The breakup was harder on me than it was on him because obviously I found out that basically he had a second life with another child. Then it was even harder when I found out I was pregnant again. I never wanted to see his face after we ended, but we obviously had to because of Rosie and because of the fact I was pregnant AGAIN.

I didn't want to tell Harry about the pregnancy, but the first time I did that, it didn't go down that well, so I told him the next time I saw him after I found out.

This mans pull out game is literally the fucking worse. Of course I wasn't going to terminate the pregnancy, but I was so fucking mad that I had to have another baby with this lying bastard.

He kept begging and begging for us to get back together. Telling me he loved me, but sorry wasn't enough for me. What he did was basically cheating whether or not he slept with her at the time we were together.

So 9 months went by and I had a beautiful baby boy that we named Jax.

When he was born, Harry was a great father like he was always. As much as I hated it, I still lived in his house, but I chose the room furthest from his room, Money was tight from being unemployed for so long, and Harry was obviously not going to give me any money to move because he didn't want me to.

Camille and her baby came over often. I tried to hate her, but she's just so nice that it's hard to not like her. It was hard adjusting to the fact that Harry has another child with another woman, but I've come to terms with it.

One thing I will never understand is how we managed to keep our (used to be) relationship with Harry and our kids out of the press. Unfortunately the press did find out about the whole Camille situation and how her child was Harry's. The press knew she had a kid, but never knew whose it was until now.

After what seemed to be forever, something unexpected happened. I kissed him.

So, that brings me to today, the present. 7 years later from the day I met him to now.

This morning I woke up in the arms of the love of my life. The first thing he did was kiss my lips then traveled his lips to my stomach, my 5 month pregnant belly carrying another baby boy.

He started talking to our baby. Watching him do this every morning and night made me fall in love with this man more and more everyday.

Interrupting us from this moment was our bedroom door opening. Rosie and Jax charged to the bed to give us our morning snuggles.

Life literally can't get any better. I'm just so happy.

I look to my fiancé as the kids wrestle on the bed and kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you more, Harry."

Things don't always go the way you expect them to. Years ago I would've thought that I would never fall in love with Harry again after what he did. Things feel just right though. I always knew that Harry was the love of my life. I am my happiest when I am with him. Things always went back to him.

There's way more to the story, but maybe one day I can tell you about that.

My whole story started with an accident, but that accident led up to my definition of a perfect life, so I'll like to call it, The Purpose.