41.

*one week later*

Come on Em, you got this.

I didn't know if I could do it. I didn't have the guts to. I paced back and fourth in front of his door waiting for myself to build up the confidence to knock.

"You've got this." I said to myself making my hand knock on the wooden door.

I waited for longer than I expected. It felt like an eternity standing outside his door. My heart stopped when he finally opened it.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" He asked. I wanted to answer, but no words were spilling out of my mouth. I couldn't think of anything but one thing, so I went for that one thing. I walked forcefully to him and smacked my lips onto his, which he immediately responded to kissing me back. I put my hand behind his neck and deepened the kiss. This was something that I was waiting to do for a while. I love this boy, I just know it in my heart.

After a couple of seconds I broke it. He had a huge grin on his face. I've been making him wait a while. He confessed his feelings to me about a month ago, and I wanted to start something, but with everything that happened with my mom, it wasn't the right time.

"Wow." Was all he said.

I was about to respond, but a figure behind him caught my eye. I tilted my head so I could get a good look of who it was. Kendall.

-

Sorry for the short chapter... I just wanted to write something before I FUCKING GO TO LOS ANGELES TO FUCKING SEE HARRY FUCKING STYLES IN PERSON AND IM DYING AND CRYING. okay byeeeeeeee (Liza's voice outro) haha