44.

"We have to go get Rosie." I said putting on my clothes.

"Had to be tonight." Harry grumbled to himself.

I laugh. "Don't worry. We will do this again later."

"But you didn't even climax."

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh trust me I did, Twice."

Harry smirked. "Bet I can make that three times." He said crawling over to me and grabbing the shirt I was about to put on.

I yanked it back from him. "As much as I would love to, we have to go."

Harry groaned like a child. "Fine." He got up and started getting ready.

Thankfully Danny remembered to take Rosie with them to the hospital. When we got there, Quinn was already hooked up to machines and an IV.

"How are you doing?" I rushed to her side.

"I want a fucking epidural." She gritted through her teeth. She was in a lot of pain.

"Apparently it's going to take an hour before she gets one." Danny tells me.

"I want her out of me!" Quinn cries.

"Babe." Danny goes over to her and tries to grab her hand, but she slaps it away.

"Don't touch me!" She snapped.

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask her.

"Please. I want chips or something."

"Of course." I motion Harry to come with me, and we walk out to the cafeteria.

"I feel so bad." He said pushing Rosie in the stroller.

"Yeah it does suck." I say, remembering the time when I went through this.

"But out of it comes a wonderful thing."

I smile, intertwining our hands together as we walk.

When we get to the cafeteria, I grabbed food for all of us. Harry was sitting down at a table while I was paying. I glanced over at him and saw he was talking to somebody, a little girl. After paying, I walked over to them.

"Is that your baby?" The girl who looked about 8ish asked Harry.

Harry looked as if he didn't know how to answer. "No, she's mine." I say smiling.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Harry's... friend." I lie.

"What brings you to the hospital Lily?" Harry asks her.

"My mom is getting surgery on her heart."

"I hope everything goes well."

"Can we take a picture?" She asks Harry.

"Of course."

Lily hands me her phone, and Harry kneels down to her height. I snap a few pictures of them.