The Talk

(so we asked her to talk and she said ok.)

Keisha: ok boys what you guys wanna talk about?

Prod: so we met these girls at the school rite.

Prince: and roc said that when ever were around them he feels this weird vibe.

Ray: so today we took them to the park and we did a lil activity that showed us why we were feeling bad vibes.

Keisha: ok what did u find out?

Roc: we found out that the girls have been either beaten,raped,or juss suffering heart ache and loneliness.

Keisha: i dont under stand you.

Roc: ok sasha is my girlfriend now and she is a girl of course but shes pregnant and her mom is giving her 2 weeks to get out the house. her mom dosent want her anymore.

Keisha: awwwhhhh.

Prince: my girl friend is shaniece she has a nice personality but her situation is crazy. her father rapes her, and her mother is a drug addict. and she wants out and she cant take any of this anymore. she wants to leave.

Keisha: awwwhhhh.

Ray: now my girlfriend her name is lexy shes crazy but she lives in a shelter with her mom and her little sister. her mom is gonna die soon and a guy that works there tried to rape her and she knows hes gonna try again. she wants to leave but she also wants to take her sister with her.

Keisha: damn

Prod: and lastly my girl her name is jae shes really nice and her attitude makes her really cute but her dad is a drunk and when hes drunk he beats her and shes afraid and im afraid for her and we both know that one day her father is gonna be too drunk to know wat hes doing and one day hes gonna kill her.

Keisha: oh jesus……….so what do u guys want me to do?

Boys: HELP THEM!!!

Keisha: well i know i cant get ummmm sasha cause her mom dosent want her so all her mom has to do is sign the legal gardian papers and i can get her but what about the other girls. their parents would never sign them over to ,me and i dont want them to get hurt.

Prince: what if the girls could forage the signatures.

Keisha: thats illegal but if the girls can do it….then they should but i advise yall to at least come up with a plan for them to play stupid with their parents so they can sign it with out them knowing what their signing and then one day they can bring their stuff over in bags and then one night juss leave.

Ray: hey what if we make the paper look like a feild trip form and then have the girls explain to their parents that its a permission slip for the girls to spend a week in florida or something like that. maybe they will sign it with out really caring if they get the right person to sign it and then we will be all set.

Keisha: thats a great idea Ray. ill get the papers tomarrow for now juss explain to the girls what were doing and how to do it ok?

Boys: ok…..thanks keish.

Keisha: no problem.