whats done in the dark,comes to the light,sooner or later,no it aint right

out
Sasha POV
(i told Roc last night about what happened with his mother and he was pissed AT ME! i went to sleep hella upset and i woke up upset too. i went and took a shower and then got dressed but i noticed that my stomach hasnt shrunken. it looks like its actually gettting bigger. i walked out the room and found everyone except roc in the living room….keisha was on the otha tour bus.)
Sasha: morning.
Everyone: morning.
Jae: so how was your night? heard a lil arguin there
Sasha: ugh Roc……..hes pissed cause i cussed out his motha but i dont care cause hes soon gonna learn dat his mama dont care about him at all. and when he does hes gonna come running right back…..hmm imma see who hes gonna run to. 
CeCe: dang girl.
Prince: want me to talk to him.
Sasha: nah its cool
(Roc walks out the room talking on the phone.)
Roc: i dont kno ma…….ask keisha when im getting payed….. no i didnt leave her…….did you kno i died and came back last night……… yea she told me………so you did call her that…….mom why would you do that!!!………wow mom i cant believe you said that to her………shes my girlfriend…..alrite but you didnt have to call her that….no shes not pregnant. anymore……you know what mom BYE.(he hung up ,the phone) Sasha can i talk to you for a minute?
Sasha:……..yall hear somethin?
Rae:nooooo
Prod: nope
Prince: juss a lil buzzin
Shaniece: ya wat prince said.
Lexy: mmmhhhhhmmmm.
Roc: ugh wow guys.
(he walked over to me and kissed me and held my waist….he knew what that did to me. i pulled away.)
Sasha:you have a minute.
(he took my hand and lead me to our room.)
Roc: baby im really sorry i should have listened to you.
Sasha: i dont care how sorry you are. you didnt even let me finish what i had to say ,last night you cut me off everytime i started speaking.
Roc: im sorry for that its just that im always defending my mother.
Sasha: w.e Roc……did you kno how upset i was last night…..in relationships were supposed to let each other speak and you wouldnt let me get a word out.
Roc: i kno baby and im sorry.
Sasha: yea w.e
Roc: i mean it im truly sorry.
Sasha: mmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmm
Roc: alrite thats it.
(he picked me up and threw me on the bed and got on top of me and started kissing me and i pushed him away.)
Sasha: Roc get off me….
Roc: no.
(he kissed my neck and moved lower and lower. he took off my shirt and stared at my boobs.)
Sasha: hey dont stare like that.
Roc: sorry
(he peck at my boobs and then took my bra off. he sucked and nibbled on my nipples. and i moaned. then he kissed my stomach all the way down to my waist line. i took off his shirt and looked at his abs and he took of my pants and underwear. i took of his pants and boxers. i was hella shocked.)
Sasha: oh my god.
Roc: like?
Sasha: hell yea.
(he moved down and licked all around my thighs teasing me. then his warm tongue found. my vag!na i moaned and tossed my head back. his tongue explored everywhere. i moaned every 5 or 10 seconds. then he carefully slid into me and i screamed. it felt great knowing that im doing this with someone i love. he pumped and i moaned and screamed feeling awesome.)
Sasha: dont stop dont stop!!! MORE MORE!!! harder………faster….AHHHHHHHHH
(he did as he was told i soon began to feel weak but still good… i knew what was going to happen next… he went faster and harder… he hit my g-spot and right then and there i let out one last scream and cummed. he pulled out and licked it up then we snuck past everyone and went to take a shower snuck back in our room and got dressed and went to watch TV wit everyone else.)
Jae: yall are some nasty lil kids.
Sasha: HEY im not a kid.
Jae: w.e.
Lexy: so how was it sasha.
Sasha: girl he was betta then Deandre.
Lexy: really?
Sasha: yes girl and bigger.
Lexy: damn roc.
(roc got hella cheesy.)
Roc: wait what Deandre do you know.
Sasha: hes in a gang wit like 5 otha boys. and ,you kinda look like him.
Roc:………. sasha……..YOU ****** MY BROTHER!!!
Sasha: WHAT!!!!
Roc: that Deandre is my brother.
Sasha: are you serious?
Roc: YES…..he said he got some *** pregnant buh i didnt kno he was talkin bout you.
Sasha: (tearing up) so im a *** now.
Roc: i guess so if you ******* wit 16 year olds.
(i let a tear run down my face and i slowly walked into the room. i have never felt so stupid and humiliated in my life. i layed down and cried myself to sleep i wasnt going anywhere today keisha sure is hell betta not botha me eitha.)
out
Lexy POV
Lexy: ROC TF U SAY THAT TO HER FOR? YOU KNOW HER PROBLEMS AND YOU KNOW THE REASON SHE DID IT.
Roc: w.e she said that she messed around wit someone…….she didnt tell me it was my brother.
Jae: ***** MAYBE SHE DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOUR BROTHER……DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT U IDIOT!!!
Roc: honestly i didnt
Prince: man you really hurt her.
Prod: roc u really ****** up.
Ray: man wasnt she juss done forgiving you and she gave you her body!!!?
Shaniece: honestly Sasha dont give her body up to anyone her and Deandre was like a 1 time thing and when he got her pregnant and refused to take care of it claiming that it wasnt her child she actually opened her eyes and realized that guys are dogs that wanna hit and quit.YOU LUCKY CAUSE SHE LOVES YOU.
Lexy: and honestly she tought twice about you too.
Jae: one moment she thought u were the one and the next all she heard about was u flirtin wit ppl from the OMG GIRLZ. 
Lexy: at points she wanted no part of you and at others she loved you to deff.
Shaniece: roc i cant believe you would say that to her after all yall been through.
CeCe and Rae: man she aint gonna forgive u dis time.
Roc:……..wow
Prod: she said im like her big sister and when eva me and her talk the only person were talking about is you. she tells me how good you are to her and she said that you might be the one. but you might not be the one anymore man.
Roc:……. im going to bed
Prince: u sure shes even gonna let u in there.
(right then and there keisha,diggy,and jacob walked in.)
Diggy: wassup…hey baby
Rae: hey and nuffin er’body yellin at roc.
Keisha:Roc wat u do now?
Jacob: yea roc wat u do…hey babe.
Cece: hey and Roc called sasha a ***.
Keisha,jacob, and diggy: YOU DID WHAT?
Keisha: why would you do something like that.
Roc: she got pregnant for my brother.
Keisha: who deandre?
Roc: yea. 
Keisha: ok but that dont mean shes a hoe… you told me her story and Roc she was helpless. her mother kicked her out the house and she had no were to go. ok she had *** with a 16 year old SO WAT we all make mistakes. Roc you shouldnt be talking remember Jessica?
Roc: who?
Keisha: Jessica….your ex girlfriend.
Roc: oh her…..wat about her.
Keisha: you remember what happened between yall…….do you even call her to see how YOUR child is doing? you tryna be daddy fa someone else when you have ya own child on the side.when u get back on this tour bus you better have said sorry to her. does she even know you have a child?
Roc: no and ,i was tryna keep it that way.
Keisha: sweet heart that wouldnt work cause as they say" whats done in the dark comes to the light".
Diggy: dang man.
Jacob:u screwed up big time..