Finally were one (Rated R)

#FunnyFactAboutRoc: he would like to see a girl wear a dress so if u tryna catch his attention at the next meet and greet……..wear a dress. BACK TO LE’ STORY

Lexy and Ray
Lexy: talk
Ray: ok so well i honestly thought most of that was a bad idea then i started having fun and then when the girl was leading me to the room i seriously didnt know she was leading me to a room so i just follow then she pushed me into a room and came in and locked the door and i asked her what is she doing then she hopped on me and kissed me and i literally pushed her to the ground and ran out the room and thats all that happened i swear.
Lexy: mmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmm
Ray: baby you know i wouldnt do anything to hurt you. you know i love you please just forgive me.
Lexy: fine….come here
(they kissed and stepped out the room.)
out
Prod and Jae
Jae: so you wanna grind on other girls and shyt?
Prod: im really sorry i didnt wanna go to the party but they dragged me along with them then i started getting into it and i lost my mind.
Jae: ok…..
Prod: you forgive me 
Jae: yea
Prod: ok
Kissed and stepped out the room
out
Shaniece and Prince
Prince:baby im sorry i should ev never did it. i was wrong. baby please forgive me.
Shaniece: i dont know prince.
(he moved over to her and kissed her on the lips she hesitated for a while and then kissed him back they made out for a while and then she stopped him.)
Shaniece: i forgive you baby.
Prince: swagg
they kissed one more time and walked out the room
Sasha’s POV
(we waited for them to come out and they came out like 5 minutes later)
Roc: that was quick.
Prince: wow
Sasha: so yall together.
Everyone: yea
Roc: good well we wanted this meeting cause we didnt want gabe to be in a type of hectic environment with yall cause it would be sort of dangerous.
Sasha: we need to be a good family of we are going to be setting any examples for gabe and becoming a family again is a good start.
Lexy: oh well im sorry for what happened a few minutes ago sasha.
Sasha: its all behind me.
Prod: well speaking of the lil one where is he?
Sasha: i put him down for a nap before we started the meeting
Roc: babe did you feed him?
Sasha: oh… no can you go get him please dont wake him up just yet though.
Roc: alright
(he went and got Gabe and came down wit his baby bag)
Sasha: i forgot to tell you to bring it too.
Roc: i thought u would need it. plus it has the formula in it and the bottles and water.
Sasha: look at you thinking ahead.
Lexy: yall are so cute.
Prince: not when they fighting tho cause sasha be ready to commit suicide.
Sasha: shut the **** up.
Prince: i love you too sasha.
(everyone busts out laughing and gabe opens his eyes slowly and smiles.)
Sasha: baby look hes smiling take a picture quick.(hahaha what song is that?)
(he snapped the picture and make it his screen savor of me and gabe.)
Lexy: send that to me ASAP!
Roc: imma send it to all of yall.
Shaniece: yo what time is it
Ray: 6:45
Shaniece: i wanna do something.
Prince: i have an idea.
(he whispered in her ear and she grabbed his hand and they both walked away to go to their rooms.)
Roc: nasty
Sasha: how bout i make us some tacos we watch a lil movie and then go to bed?
Ray: YES
Prod: im down
Lexy: ill help
Jae: ive been craving tacos.
Roc: that would be nice
Sasha: iight lexy leqqo
(we went into the kitchen and started cooking.)
Lexy: man yall look like a true family. that is soooooo cute.
Sasha: yea and we went through sooo much. i think gabe is gonna be sad when he finds out his twin died.
Lexy: yea he is but maybe yall can try again later.
Sasha: i guess……….i wanna do something special with roc tonight.
Lexy: lmao girl give him some of all that.
Sasha:i would but…..
Lexy: girl i will hold gabe for the night but you needa give him some.
Sasha: i have never met someone that is so encouraging about giving someone ***. lexy…….. ur crazy.
Lexy: you know it.
Sasha: so you gonna keep gabe and imma “Roc” his world?
Lexy: yupp
Sasha: iight cool.
Lexy: juss keep flirting ,and messing wit him ok?
Sasha: iight
(we finished cooking and then sat down to watch a movie we first watched a family comedy and by time it was done it was 8:30 we dicided that 8:30 was Gabes offical bed time. i fed him made sure he burped and put him down to bed then we decided we would watch a movie in the pitch darkeness. i sat next to roc so i could mess wit him he had basket ball shorts on so i had no problem. as we watched the movie i slipped my hands in his shorts and rubbed his ,****. i started to feel it getting stiff and growing. ahhh lol……. as i rubbed i would softly moan in his ear.then his whispered)
Roc: baby stop……..not rite now.
(i stopped knowing he couldnt do much cause i had skinneys on. he rubbed my leg and kissed my neck twice. i wanted to take him upstairs and just ride him but i also learned that i need to have patience finally after 2 freakin hours the movie was over. i told lexy where everything was since Gabe and i had a tricked out room then i changed into a sexy outfit and went into rocs room. he was in the shower so i just sat on the bed and waited. then i heard the shower turn off)
Sasha: roc.
Roc: yes sasha?
Sasha: how you know its me.
Roc: i know your voice babe.
Sasha: true well when your comming out the bathroom close your eyes ok?
Roc: ok
Sasha: you promise you gonna do it?
Roc: im comming out now so i promise.
(the door opened and he had his hand over both eyes. i grabbed his hand and lead him to the bed.)
Roc: so how am i gonna get dressed?
Sasha: who said anything about getting dressed.
Roc: baby what are you doing??
Sasha: open your eyes
(he moved his hand and looked at me.)
Roc: take it off.
Sasha: huh?
Roc: you look sexy in it but i want you out of it so i can……..oh jesus baby come here.
(i went and stood in front of him he looked at me up and down and just rubbed his hand around.)
Roc: i wanna take it slow tonight ok?
Sasha: alright
( i bent down and kissed him we made out for a while and then he started undressing me. he pulled off my dress and ,i kicked off my shoes.hmmmm im curious has roc had any *** since we all stopped talking to each other. he got up and put me on the bed i ran my hands on his abs and he leaned down and kissed me. he pushed me on my back and got on top of me. he started kissing my neck)
Sasha:wait wait wait…….babe
Roc; yea?
Sasha: did you ever have *** when we wernt talking to each other?
Roc: no sometimes i swear i just wanted to grab you and tear that *** up
Sasha: well now im all yours.
(he went back to ,kissing my neck then kissed down to my boobs.and literally tore off my bra. he sucked on my boobs then kissed down to my stomach. then he got to my vag he slid off my underwear off me and licked my vag slowly. he was teasing me and it only made me hornier. then he started sucking on my ****. i ran my fingers through his hair.when he sucked and licked fast i moaned louder than anything. man rocs tongue game is poppin. i think imma ***.)
Sasha: ahhhh………oh…….yesssss………roc…….ah……..imma………..imma ***
(i cummed and he licked up my juices. and came back up and kissed my neck.)
Roc: you ready babe?
Sasha: yea
(i pulled off his towel and his **** was up and bigger than the last time i seen it.)
Sasha: dzam daddy. you got bigger.
Roc: lay back and relax.
(i did what i was told and ,soon felt something inside of me i moaned so loud i think everyone in the house heard me. i have never felt so good. he started pumping slowly getting every inch inside of me. he sent this tingling sensation all over my body. i felt so good. every minute that went by he would go faster and faster. at this point he was ramming into me. my moans had turned into screams. i cant take it anymore)
Roc: you love this **** dont you.
(i couldnt answer i was screaming and moaning.more then ever this was only round one ,and i felt like passing out. round two imma be on top riding my baby. the night went on like this for the rest of the night i would be on top,on the dresser, on the floor, we went all over our room then fell asleep in each others arms. that was truly the best night of my life

10 comments and 5 votes for the ,next chapter pleaseeeeeeeee <3