This day just keeps getting worse dont it?

Lexy POV
(keisha walked out the tour bus and i went to go check on sasha…. i seen that she was sleeping….. i wanted to wake her up so i did.)
Lexy: sasha…..sasha
Sasha: waaaaaaat?
Lexy: get up
Sasha: for what.
Lexy: i have something to make you feel better.
Sasha: wat is it.
Lexy: a hug
(she got up and hugged me. then layed back down.)
Sasha: hey do you think keisha will give us a day off?
Lexy: yea i think so….she knows what happened.
Sasha: oh ok well can you call her and ask for me i wanna go out today.
Lexy: girl where you going?
Sasha: out…
Lexy: wheres out?
Sasha: out…… if u wanna come with you can but im leaving.
Lexy: ok lemme get dressed then…. i dont need to call her lets juss go.
Sasha: ok…..even tho u go out wit ray get in something sexy.
Lexy: you aint gotta tell me twice.
(i went and got dressed and when i got back into sasha’s room we looked kinda like twins we were wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/going_somewhere/set?id=41471298)
Sasha: ready to go?
Lexy: yea come on.
(we walked out into the living room.)
Lexy: hey guys were going out somewhere ok?
Jae: girl where yall going.
Lexy: honestly i dont even know you gotta ask sasha.
Jae: sasha where yall going.
Sasha: OUT lol
Ray: ok but why yall looking like yall goin to a club?
Lexy: sasha has all the answers sweet heart and i dont think shes gonna tell you anything.
Sasha: got that right ……if keisha comes looking for us tell her we went out and she can call me if she needs anything.
Girls: ok
Prince: have fun……..dont do anything yur gonna regret.
Sasha: TOO LATE. shoulda said that an hour ago.
everyone except Roc: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
(Roc got up and went into the room and closed the door.)
Sasha: imma have fun today.
Lexy: leqqo.
(we left and sasha lead me to the crazy day club that teens go to we were in line and then sasha started flirting with this boy i couldnt get a good look at him but he sounded crazy familiar. then sasha turned around with him and turns out it was who i was thinking of…..Jawan harris.)
Sasha: hey lexy you kno jawan right?
Lexy: i know of him but i dont kno him like that……hi im lexy.
Jawan: hi as u kno im ,jawan…nice to meet you.
Lexy: like wise.
Sasha: jawan you think you can get us to the front?
Jawan: i dont kno i-
(sasha gave him a seductive look and he fell for it and took our hands and walked with us to the front.)
Security: name please?
Jawan: Jawan harris.
Secuirty: are these 2 your lovely ladies?
Jawan: yes
Security: ok come on in.
(we walked inside and the music was bumpin. sasha went to the bar and got both of us a sprite…..or sprite mixed with some type of alcohol it was really good though.)
lexy: yo what is this?
Sasha: i dont kno but isnt it good?? lets go dance.
Lexy: who am i gonna dance wit?
Sasha: i dont kno find someone cute but imma dance wit jawan.
Lexy: ok
(i roamed around and juss danced by myself and then this cute boy started talking to me and ,his voice also sounded familiar too.)
out
Roc’s POV
(i gotta go get her back……. i need to tell her sorry and tell her everything…..no more secrets cause if she finds out before i tell her shes gonna hate me forever…..if only i knew where she was. i walked out the room and everyone looked up at me in disgust.)
Roc: im sorry jesus.
Rae: dont tell us sorry tell sasha sorry.
Roc: i would if i knew where she was.
Jae: shes at the teens club thats where they could possibly be dressed up like that.
Roc: thanks 
(i ran back into my room got dressed and then came back out.)
Roc: ray come with me.
Ray: why
Roc: ya girlfriend is at a club full of guys…… do i need to continue?
Ray: no sir….leggo
(we walked out and ran to the club we first stopped at the end of the line then i noticed ….im roc royal….why would i need to wait in line. so i went up to the security.)
Roc: hi is my name on this list im roc royal and this is Ray Ray.
Security: yes you are come on in.
(we walked in and a seen sasha grinding on what looks to be Jawan harris…..ugh.)
Ray: you see lexy?
Roc: shes ova there talkin to someone….he looks like lil twist.
Ray: oh i see her.
( i went and grabbed sasha and pulled her aside.)
Roc: what are you doing?
Sasha: what does it look like im doing im having fun.
Roc: so to have fun your in a club,drinking alcohol, and grinding on jawan harris?
Sasha: yea…… im ,a *** right?
Roc: dont say that i was angry and baby im sorry.
Sasha: you think sorry is gonna cut things Roc? everytime you say sorry you **** up again. i cant take all this heart ache roc. its too much. and honestly i think im still pregnant.
Roc: and ya ova here drinking?…..gimme that.
(i took the drink from her and put it on a table.)
Sasha: roc i need to know……..are you sorry or are you just using words to get in my pants. if your just saying things then i just need to go cause i cant take any of this.
Roc: well im not just using words sasha i do love you but theres something i need to tell you.
Sasha: ok tell me.
Roc: ummmmm lets go home…. imma go get Ray and lexy.
Sasha: why is ray here…..
Roc: he wanted to come get his girlfriend of course.
Sasha: you got that.
(i went and grabbed ray and lexy and then we all left the club. and were walking back to the tour bus.)
Sasha: so baby what did you wanna tell me?
Roc: ummmm….
Ray: are you about to tell her about?
Roc: yea.
Lexy: Roc shes gonna kill you.
Roc: i know but its best that i tell her before someone else does.
Sasha: tell me what? and how come im the last one ,to find out.
Roc: ive been tryna keep this thing a secret from you bit i found out that i will come out sooner or later and sasha i want to tell you that….. i got a girl pregnant a while back…..her name is jessica and we have a baby girl together.
Sasha:………..(tearing up)……you….you what
(she fainted and i had to carry her back to the tour bus.)
Prince: what happened to her?
Roc: i told her about jessica and the baby.
Prince: damn
Jae:roc when she wakes up shes gonna kill you.
Roc: I KNO……lemme go put her down.
(i went and put her down and then came back out.)
Shaniece: man she is ,not gonna be ok.
Ray: she was about to cry but insted she fainted.
(i heard a door open and we all turned around and saw sasha standing there….when she spoke she was calm there was no anger.)
Sasha: you werent gonna tell me……..but you were gonna try and take care of my baby?…….who are you
(she walked away and went into the kitchen……picked up a knife looked at everyone and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.)
Roc: shes gonna cut herself!!! get her out the bathroom!!
out
Sasha POV
(i went into the bathroom and cut my wrists and just sat there crying….so much problems i still might be pregnant,roc already has a daughtor. i cant take anymore. im done with this life. why couldnt i be a regular girl……..as my blood flowed out of me i slowly started to drift. finally almost gone…maybe no one will miss me.)
out
Roc POV
(we finally busted through the door and found her on the floor passed out…. blood was all over the floor. i took her wrists and wrapped them with cloth to slow the bleeding while we took her to the hospital. keisha said she would meet us there.everyone was in the car juss worried no one spoke. until…..)
Lexy: Roc if shes dead……your next.
( that was the only thing said after that…when we got to the emergency room they took her and had us sit out here. then keisha came.)
Keisha: this is ,the third damn time we have been in the hospital this week TF is wrong wit you children? ugh is sasha ok?
Prince: the doctor didnt come ,out yet.
Keisha: ok well lets hope shes iight but how did this happen?
(everyone all turned to me.)
Roc: see she left out and went to this teen day club and then i went and got her and apologized and i guess she forgave me and then i told her while we were on our way back to the tour bus and when i told her she fainted and then i went and put her down when we got inside and then like 5 minutes after i put her down she woke up said somethings and then went into ,the kitchen grabbed a knife and ran into the bathroom and when we bust down the door there was ,blood everywhere.
Keisha: so to sum it all up you basically almost killed her?
Roc: basically if u wanna put it that way.
Keisha: ugh roc whats wrong with you.
Roc: im sorry i didnt know this would happen.
Keisha: ugh …
(the doctor comes out and talks to us.)
Dr: ok so ,she is resting now she lost alot of blood but she will be fine after tonight. i also noticed that she is pregnant. you all knew that right?
Keisha: umm well not really we went to another doctor and she told us that the baby had died.
Dr: she actually was having twins the first one died.
Keisha: so she has a miracle baby?
Dr: yes….you can go in in a few minutes so you can go see her…..she should be up soon.
Keisha: thank you doctor.
Dr: your welcome
Keisha: ok so shes still pregnant……damn it.
Roc: what?
Keisha: nothing…..lets go check on her…..roc u go first.
Roc: ok
(i went in there and she was laying there.i opened my mouth to speak but she raised her hand meaning i shouldnt.)
Sasha: are you happy now?
Roc: what do you mean?
Sasha: are you happy…. im in a hospital….was that your plan….. is your ex and daughter here….you needed a way to hide me for a while so u put me in a hospital so they wouldnt see me.
Roc: baby its not like-
Sasha: im not your ,baby roc….. im done with you…….. i cant take all of this anymore……Roc i love you but all im either getting is hurt or a punch in the face….i cant do ,it…..not with my baby…..with all this your gonna kill me. you have already done that emotionally…with all the pain and suffering you can and will do it physically…… i cant have that roc….not with this baby.
Roc: please can we just try to make it work….please sasha im nothing with out you. i need you……..Sasha i truly and honestly really really really love you.
Sasha: Roc proove it…….dont hide things from me, tell me the truth,talk to me like i mean more then anything in the world to you.
Roc: i do talk to you like that.
Sasha: not this morning,not last night. Roc i want respect. just cause im carrying your brothers baby dosent mean im a *** it just means that this baby is related to you in a different state….but you want to be his father……right?
Roc: yes babe i wanna be there for you.
Sasha: but…..what ,about jessica and your daughter?
Roc: illl set them straight.
Sasha: what if she takes you to court for child support?
Roc: ill pay it….no big deal.
Sasha: hey on the other hand maybe she will want no part of you.
Roc: yes….maybe and i hope she wont.
Sasha: ouch…..Gabriel….not nice.
Roc: Gabriel?
Sasha: yea it means god is my strength….
Roc: i like that.
Sasha: cool
(we looked into each others eyes and then i leaned in and kissed her. the mashine that beeped indicating her heart beat starting beeping faster.)
Roc: i do that to you?
Sasha: yea 
Roc: wow….you really do love me.
Sasha: what thought i was lying?
Roc: no i juss didnt know you loved me sooo much.
Sasha: well i do
(she yawned and layed back.)
Roc: tired?
Sasha: of course……come lay with me.
Roc: ok
(she slid over on the bed and i layed next to her wrapped her in my arms and we fell asleep.)

what will happen later on in the day? does Roc have more secrets? will sasha go through more heart ache? will baby Gabriel live to see day light? what ever happened to the girls parents?