Remember this is all for Gabe

Roc: oh my gosh…..where ,is he
Sasha: niggah we was juss doing fine dont make this a stupid moment please.
Roc: ok well what should we do?
Sasha: call the police duhh
Roc: wait whats that on the dresser?
Sasha: idk wat is it?
Roc: its a note…..it says " yu kno who dis is. i have MY son, if you call the police i will kill him or you just might never see him again. the only person i want to come down here is sasha what ever happens HAPPENS she will do what i say and think fast and yall will get ya baby back. i dont want anyone to come at all i will be at 34 mindless blvd. like i said ONLY SASHA!"
Sasha: imma go down there now i want my baby back i cant stand being away from ,him like this.
Roc: baby be careful ok….
Sasha: ok…..i love you
Roc: i love you too.
(i walked to the place and knocked on the door.)
Donte: who is it??
Sasha: its me sasha
Donte: no one else is wit you rite.
Sasha: yea its juss me.
Donte: alrite 
(he opened the door grabbed my waist and kissed me. remember sasha he said ,think fast so ,i kissed back.)
Donte: you did miss me. tryna be all slick and ****.
Sasha: what ever.
(he let me inside and i seen gabe laying ,on a couch. it was a nice house then i seen his boys chillen.)
Donte: yall remember sasha right?
Boys: yea
Donte: you remember them sash?
Sasha: umm not really i havent seen yall in a while.
Boy1: its all good sash.
Sasha: lol kk so um wat am i gonna be doin donte?
Donte: come on….boys watch the baby.
Boys: ok!
(we went up stairs to a nice bed room.)
Sasha: i like this room ,its nice.
Donte: thanks.
Sasha: welcome.
(i sat on the bed and he stood up looking at me with those sexy hazel eyes and that seductive look that always got to me. i want my son so i know ,what imma have to do. i got up off the bed and grabbed him pushing him on the bed then getting on top of him.)
Sasha: baby i want my son.
Donte: gonna have to work for him to ,get him back.
Sasha: mmmm this should be fun.
( i zipped down my sweater which revealed my shirt then i took off my shirt and bra.)
Donte: damn baby ya boobs got big.
Sasha: mhm wanna taste them?
Donte: yes i do.
(he flipped me over so now im ,at the bottom he starts sucking on my boobs all i could do was toss my head back and moan. he kissed and licked all over them then he came back up and kissed me i kissed back then he moved down to my neck. he kissed me lower and ,lower till he was at the bottom of my belly button. he unbuttoned my pants and slid them off me then he pulled off my underwear.)
Donte: mami how good do you taste?
Sasha: only one way to find out baby.
(he gave me a sexy smirk and kissed lower then he dug in. i have never moaned so loud. the way he started eating me took me ,by surprise. he ,licked all over and moved his tongue is a fast vibrating motion. it felt so good. he was going fast and i couldnt keep up. i soon began to feel my climax building up. the way he was working he was gonna have me *** in seconds. but it wasnt in seconds he knew how to work his tongue so ,that he could have my ,climax build up and ,still keep me going. i cummed after a minute and he licked up my juices. then he got up took of his shirt and his pants and boxers. his pen!s was up and erect ready to take on the world he then began to try to enter me.)
Sasha: WAIT!

what will happen?
will sasha go through with this?
Will he continue and not listen to her?
why did she ask him ,to ,stop find out in the next chapter!!!