alrite alrite alrite....... a$$ gone get whooped today (kevin heart moment lmao)

(jae and Shaniece are fighting all over the place knocking things down and falling……..they have just now rolled down the stairs and are still going.)
Jae: b!tch imma kick your a$$
Shaniece: we will see about that
(they continue to fight and then the boys notice cause they were in the living room so they break up the fight.)
Prod: what the hell is goin on??
Shaniece: this b!tch started fighting me for no reason.
Jae: NO reason?? NO Reason!!!! oh sweet heart i have a reason. you all that bark but no f*ckin BITE and you fake as hell.
Prince: what do u mean shes fake.
Lexy: read the whole entire conversation between me and her.
(gives prince the phone and all the boys crowd around him.they read for about 20 minutes. and while they read Sasha and Shaniece argue……then they finish reading.)
Roc: shaniece at this moment all i can say is that ur juss jealous of what me and sasha have.
Shaniece: B!tch please
Sasha: DONT CALL MY BOYFRIEND A B!TCH.
Shaniece: i juss did H03
Sasha: ok now ive had enough!!
(sasha grabbed shaniece by her hair and started punching her and banging her into walls. then Roc grabbed sasha and prince grabbed shaniece.)
Roc: ENOUGH!! 
Prince: all of yall go to ya rooms and just stay there the boys and i will talk this out. we will figure out who is ,wrong and who is right. and other stuff and if we hear anymore fighting each girl will take a shower in cold water am i clear!!!?
Girls: yes princeton.
Prince: good!!
(we all go up stairs and the boys stay down stairs and talk.)
out
Prince POV
(dang girls fight to damn much.)
Prince: ok so of course shaniece is wrong cause all that trash she talked was crazy and basically she just said that when she gets her money shes gonna leave us….wow
Roc: i knew there was something about her i didnt like…..found it!!
Prince: ugh ill talk to ,her but anyways lets just leave them in their room and back to what we was doing.
Roc: ok well what was u about to say tho.
Prince: i was bout to say that u takin up a girl thats pregnant was a bad decition.
Roc: how?
Prince: your takin up a girl who is broke 1 she has a baby 2.and she had no where to live until u came along 3…….
Roc: and?
Prince: what do u mean and……and shes using you Roc shes just gonna use you for her needs and when she gets all that she wants and needs shes gonna leave you.
Roc:no shes not. shes a sweet girl who is helpless and im helpng her. shes the right one for sure and i know it. and that baby is mine now so i dont care what u say.
Prince: what ever Roc but just remember when she leaves you dont come crying to me.
Roc: what ever…….ur just mad
Prince: mad ………..mad about what??
Roc: your mad that i have a girl friend who acctually wants to stay with me insted of using me to get what she wants then leaves. you know damn well ya girl is def gonna leave you bro. you read the text you juss trying to not believe it.
Prince: w.e shut up
Roc: NO your gonna come at me talkin all that but yet when i come back at you with the truth you wanna get mad.
Prince: i said shut up.
Roc: MAKE me niggah lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Prince: OMG ROC SHUT UP!!!!
(i got seriously mad and punched roc in the stomach. he fell to the ground and i went up stairs to my stupid person i call my girl friend she was sitting there crying.)
Prince: babe whats wrong?
Shaniece: everyone hates me…..
Prince:………………no we dont were just mad at you……….what you said really hurt to us.
Shaniece: i dont know why i said those things i guess i was just too happy and i was tooo over my head…….sooooo who was wrong in this situation?
Prince:ummmmmmm YOU.
Shaniece: so you didnt fight for me??
Prince: SHANIECE…… i made the decision.
Shaniece: wow i thought i was your girlfriend……..
Prince: shaniece you know damn well you were wrong so i dont know why you tryna come at me you seriously need to sit down some where and calm down some more cause i dont know why in gods name would you think you are right. you were talking all that trash about people,then your gonna fight people and say that they shouldnt have a problem then u expect me to be on yourside when you say that as soon as you get ya money ya gonna leave us……….what makes you think imma be on yourside Shaniece please tell me.
Shaniece:……………
Prince: i thought so.