oh........it went down alright </3

in the abulence with roc and Sasha
Sasha: roc im so sorry i didnt mean for this to happen.
Roc: its fine bae you didnt know.
Sasha: i didnt but im always fighting. i shoulda just left it alone.
Roc: its fine……i-its fine……that really hurt.
Sasha: what did it feel like?
Roc: like……..50 needles going into you all at once.
Sasha: wow …..thats…………ouch.
Roc: well bae imma be fine dont worry ok?
Sasha:…………..
Roc: OK!
Sasha: ok….no more talking ok i just want silence. mumbles that way you wont take ur last breath on me.
Roc: what?
Sasha: nun
out
in the ambulence with ray and lexy
Lexy: i cant believe that girl cut me….wait till i get back imma find that H03 and bust a cap in her A$$ watch.
Ray: no lexy no more of this fighting thats the reason why your here. this all needs to stop. insted of getting cut like this your gonna end up like roc. ya gonna get shot and who knows u might die cause u didnt stop. juss stop and talk things out. you better then this. you cant just stoop down to a different level…..how about u think fa yaself fa once.
Lexy: what do u mean think fa yaself fa once. i think for myself all the time.
Ray: lexy…. no you dont ya always following them. you may say some stuff but your always doing stuff with them and agreein wit them.
Lexy: w.e ray
Ray: give up huh?? cause u kno im ****** rite!!!
Lexy: who TF u gettin loud wit.
Ray: u da only on back here so ,it must be u lexy.
Lexy: oh hell no
(lexy smacked ray hard.)
Lexy: dont you dare talk to me like that again.
Ray: shut up lexy ur madd cause im ,speakin the truth…..stay mad 
Lexy: if we werent in a ambulance i would push you out.
Ray: if you wanna push me out go ahead!!
Lexy: shut up ray!
(they stopped arguin and were quiet the whole ride there.)
out
Sasha’s POV
(we all finally got to the hospital Roc was rushed into a different room and lexy was rushed to get stitches and stuff. i was scared. roc looked pale and just…wrong lord please please please make this ok. then……keisha came she was talkin on the phone who appeared to be rocs mother.)
Keisha: yes mrs young……he got shot………i havent heard from the doctor yet but his girlfriend is here………no she is not pregnant………she was but she lost the baby. she means no harm….. i kno she got your baby shot bu-……put her on the phone?….. ok
(she walked over to me and handed me the phone and shrugged her sholders.)
phone convo
Me: heeelllo?
Mrs.Young: listen here you little slut…….if my son dosent make it out that hospital i will come for you.
Me: how am i a ****!!!
Mrs.Y: you got kncked up 1 and 2 it aint even rocs child.
Me: alright.
Mrs.Y: why do u want my son anyways. you want money dont you.
Me: ummm no i was struggling and your son decided that he would take me in. he loves me and wants to protect me.
Mrs.Y: i dont know what he saw in a pregnant **** but you probubly had him fooled.
Me: had him fooled? by what.
Mrs.Y: you tell me!
Me: ok you kno what……. if im disrepectin u when im done with this statement so be it but honestly insted of you worrying about your son with a bullet in him your worried about. your the one that wants his money and all i want is someone to love ok so how about you get off your *** and fly down here to come see your son. cause honestly a selfish ***** like you would need one last time to see their son cause they wont be makin money for u no more……..wait are u married?
Mrs.Y: no what does that have to do with my son.
Me: nothing but i see why your not cause ur a selfish gold digger. dont care about no body but money. you act like you care but you really dont and i seriously hate people like you so get the **** off of keishas phone and go**** yourself ok have a nice night ***** byeeeeeeee.
out
(i gave keisha the phone and she looked at me shocked.)
Keisha: hello?………..yes…… yes i will call you when we hear anything…… ok…….bye…….sasha i cant believe you did that!
Sasha: i was getting sick and tired of her trifling *** and i was only talking to her for like 5 minutes and that whole convo was about me. she didnt ask me how roc shot or anything all she was asking was if i want rocs money and sayin that if he dosent make it shes gonna come for me and ****. and i started to think all she really cared about was the money so that she could have it. she didnt care about him at all. and she just really pissed me off.
Keisha: hmmmm…… i wonder what will roc say.
Sasha: man i dont wanna know wat he will say at all.
Doctor: hello sorry to inturpt but are you the gardian of Roc royal?
Keisha: yes……
Doctor: ok well we are trying our best and he wont let us start most of the opperation unless someone name sasha is in there.
Sasha: thats me
Doctor: well can you please come in we dont have much time.
Sasha: ok.
(we went into the room and roc looked horrible and all i saw was blood places. i wanted to vomit.)
Roc:……..hey baby.
Sasha: shhhhhhhh….dont say anything just relax and it will be all over ok.
Roc: ok.
( they started going to work. asking for different tools and things that they needed and the only thing that kept me stong was jesus and the beeping of the mashine indicating that roc was alive. then the doctor hit something the mashines steady beat started speeding up,roc started slowly drifting away.)
Sasha: whats happening?
Dcotor: i hit a vain.
Doctor2: were loosing him doctor.
Sasha: what do you mean your loosing him.
Roc: sasha?
Sasha: im here baby just relax ok.
Roc: ok….
(they continued to work and then the mashine started going faster. the beeps went faster and faster and soon all i heard was beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep………..)
Sasha: no…….no…….NOOOOOOO……NOOO NO NO NO NOOOOO.
Doctor: hes gone.
Sasha: NOOOOOO HE CANT BE….
(he started plugging out the mashine.)
Sasha: no dont plug it out….just get out and leave me here with him for a few minutes please?
Doctor: ok but i dont understand what you can do. hes not gonna come back.
Sasha: just get out!!
(he left and all i heard was the beeping. and then i got on my knees and started praying.)
Sasha: god, i know i dont come to you all the time and i only pray when i need help but god. this time i really need you. i need you to bring roc back please please god and if you bring him back i swear to you i will do what you ask me to. anything god anything just please give me one more chance and give him one more too just please please please bring him back im am begging you lord. father i just want him back. if i could have him back that is all i ask lord. i dont want anything else but roc please just bring him back…
( i sat there and cried and waited hoping that god would bring him back but nothing happened i got up tears all over my face and everything and walked out the room and when i stepped out the doctors were at the door. and everyone from conjunction fam was out there lexy was all stitched up and ready to go. the only thing we were waiting for was roc. but he was gone. the doctors went in the room and closed the door.)
Keisha: well…… what happened?
Sasha:………hes……….gone
Keisha: no……no no no no no…….no hes not.
Sasha: hes gone.
(we both fell on eachother and cried together. everyone else cried too even the guys. thats all we could do.)
out
Doctors POV
Doctor1: well heres another child gone to violence.
Doctor2: yupp lets wrap up.
( we started wrapping up and before we could plug out the mashine we heard it start beeping again. at a steady heart beat. was the boy alive?……what did that girl do in here??)
Doctor: this cant be.
Doctor2: hes alive.
(the boy opened his eyes and asked)
Boy: what happened?
Doctor: you died and came back.
Boy: SWAGG.
Doctor:……ok well lay down and just relax so we can patch u up then give u some pills and u can be on your way.
Boy: kk
(we worked fast and then got him what he needed and he left.)
out
Roc POV
(my spirt left me and then went back into my body it was this cold funny feeling. then the doctors patched me up and then i walked out the room. everyone was curled up crying……..so i really did die! they didnt notice me standing there until i said)
Roc: guys IM ALIVE
(they all looked up at me and came an hugged me)
Sasha: oh my gosh roc your alive this is crazy!!! he answered my prayer!!
Everyone: huh?
Sasha: when roc was gone i stayed in the room and prayed and begged god to bring him back and i made a very important promise to him. and now…Roc is back.
Roc: im happy i didnt have ,to leave.
Keisha: were all happy that u didnt leave.
Roc: well can yall take me ,home now?
Keisha: LETS GO.