ok.... heres the plan

(so we keep talking about the whole entire plan so we can acctually get it right and then we went to bed. then came the next day and we went to school and we seen the girls sitting at the breakfast table and we sat with them.)
Boys: hey 
Girls: heyyyy
Roc: we have some news for yall.
Sasha: what is it?
Prince: keisha is gonna help yall.
Girls:REALLY!!!
Prince: yupp shes gonna get the legal gardian papers today.
Lexy: but how are we supposed to get our parents to sign it.
Ray: keisha is gonna get people to make it look like its a permission slip for yall to go on a trip to florida or something. then we will give it back to keisha and she will take it to the city hall or something and have them put it in a file and then juss keep packing your bags and keep bringing them to school and then the day that your going to “florida” is the day that you will have everything out your room all of your clothes gone and stuff and then we will sneak you out either your house or your room and you will be with us forever and ever and keisha will be your mommy.
Girls: wow
Sasha: wait so if this plan acctually works we will be in the music life with yall??
Prod: we was thinking about that too and since you guys can dance and we dont wanna spend money like that on some back up dancers you guys can be our back up dancers and later on in life keisha will help yall out with the music and stuff.
Girls: wow.
Roc: is wow all you can say.
Jae: pretty much i mean were getting help from keisha gamble…..god is really gonna bless her.
Sasha: he really is.
Lexy: this is crazy but is keisha gonna let me take my sister with me?
Prod: yea she will ill text her to make sure she gets one for ur sister too……….
Prince: heyy lexy ummmm do u know how to forage your moms signature….wait do any of your girls know how to forage ur parents signature in general?
Girls: yea why?
Prince: if your parents cant sign it then you might have to do it yourself.
Lexy: so that means imma have to do it for my sista?
Boys: yupp.
Lexy: oh jesus…..this is all too risky and too scary.
Jae: girl you aint got nun to worry about cause if my dad gains his senses while hes about to sign the paper he might juss kill me right there.
Shaniece: my father will do way worse girl way worse.
Jae: tru.
Sasha: so its agreed that we all have to be very careful about this and we have to make sure that we do this right ok?
Everyone: ok.
(i felt like the day was going really slow how i was really anxious to go home and get the papers from keisha. i was scared. i was scared in particular for the girls and mainly my girlfriend. this is all too much for her. finally i got home and i got the papers from keisha and the boys and i read the " permission slip " and then the regular one was for lexy’s sister. the boys and i went over it one last time before we went to bed. it sounded good but now all we have to do it put it to work.)