Break up and Make up

Roc: are u breaking up with me?
Sasha: wtf do u think?
Roc:alrite but what was i supposed to do. i needed to contain myself or else i wouldnt be able to sleep.
Sasha: …………..roc its funny how in all of this you thought about yourself, not about me or the baby. you didnt care.
Roc: but i did care.
Sasha: sure you did.
Roc: come here.
Sasha: no leave me alone im trying to get dressed.
Roc: nope not until im done with you
(he kissed me…. i tried to resist but he was too strong for me i kissed back and we ended up making out for a while. then he picked me up and brought me to the bed. i still tried to get away from him but he was still too strong.)
Sasha: get off me roc.
Roc: no your not gonna get away. your gonna enjoy this. i know you will.
(he kissed all the way down to my vag and then went to work down there i wanted him to stop but my body wanted more and i couldnt control my hormones. im supposed to be mad at him but he knows everything.)
Sasha: ahhhh…..roc more……
(i could feel his tongue going deeper in me and moving up and down. then he stopped and kissed back up to my boobs. while sucking on them he inserted 2 fingers in my vag. i screamed and grabbed onto the sheets. it felt so good. he stayed there pleasuring me until i was almost screaming. then he stopped.)
Roc: you ready?
Sasha: yes.
(he slowly slid into me……i felt so great. he took it slow showing that he did care about the baby. then we heard a knock on the door.so he stopped)
Roc: WAT IS IT??
Prod: the police are here.
Roc: ummm be right out.
Prod: HURRY UP!
Sasha: whats going on?
Roc: prod said the police are here.
Sasha: why would the- sh!t…….its past a week.
Roc: what are you talking about.
Sasha: you know how we were gonna set it up as we were gonna tell our parents that we went on a weektrip to florida so we could get them to sign the papers?
Roc: yea
Sasha: its been a week and some more so of course shaniece and Jae’s parents are probubly looking for them.
Roc: oh gosh do you think they will go back home?
Sasha: no she still has her bruses that will stay on her and she will tell them what her father has done to her and they can do their lil investigation on the parents and since shaniece’s father raped her they can use a rape kit and check that out.
Roc: how u kno all this?
Sasha: TV duhh but i wanted to ,continue what we was doing.
Roc: we can finish later on tonight ok mami
Sasha: yes daddy.
(we kissed, got dressed and then stepped out. and to my surprise i saw one of the officers that used to be my best friend when i was in jail for 2 weeks for stabbing a girl wit a pencil)
Sasha: JERRY??
Jerry: sasha?
Sasha: hi how you doing?
Jerry: im doing great i havent seen you in a Very long time……are you pregnant?
Sasha: yea.
Jerry: whos daddy?
Roc: me sir.
Jerry: dont call me sir just call me jerry.
Roc: ok well yea i am the father jerry.
Jerry: welp if you havent been warned enough i gotta warn you that sasha is a very bad girl……keep her away from sharp objects when shes in a fight or else she will get a second strike.
Sasha: hey yall still on my but for that?
Jerry: yupp
Sasha: it was a pencil and its called self defense.
Jerry: sure well as you all know im jerry. me and sasha go way back from when she stabbed a girl with a pencil. pleading that it was self defense.
Sasha: which it was.
Jerry……….. but yea i known sasha for a long time and i know her mother.
Sasha: she da B!tch dat kicked me out.
Jerry:…….you are so rude.
Sasha: i got it from u!
Jerry: w.e but yea guys im here because were looking for two girls that go by shaniece and Jae now im not gonna take you anywhere but i just have to ask you questions. it seems that your parents have signed over their rights to keisha now did they do this knowing that they did it or did you guys trick them so you could leave. please be honest to me because im not trying to harm you and i wont take you anywhere.
Jae: ummm can sasha do all the talking please?
Jerry: sure
Sasha: ok so heres all that happened.(i explained everything from going to school together, to meeting MB, to tricking our parents and all the fighting and stuff.)
Jerry: ok so jae do you have bruses on your body?
Jae: yea.
Jerry: can i see them?
(she looked at ,me with eyes that asked me can i trust him. i nodded and then said.)
Sasha: strip…
(she stripped down to her underwear and bra and stood into the light. there were more bruses on her then anything )
Jerry: wow…….you are not going home, im not doing an investigation on your father….but his a$$ is going to jail point blank period……. now shaniece you have been raped by your father multiple times,and your mother is a drug addict. i have a women in the car that does rape kits im going to have her check you out and then i will be out cause you guys cant go home back to these parents. shaniece your mother will be put in rehab and you father is going to jail also.
(he left to go get the women and shaniece went into the bathroom to wait for her there. jae put her clothes back on and we all just sat there in silence every boy held their girl. prince was in the bathroom with shaniece.then jerry came back with the women. i knew her too.)
Sasha: SANDRA
Sandra: sasha oh my lord look at you. is that a baby bump i see girl what your 14 now? i havent seen you since you were 12. what you doing with a baby?
Sasha: having fun…..
Sandra: wheres the daddy.
Roc: right here.
Sandra: the baby is gonna look tooo cute girl.
Sasha: you already know 
Sandra: well where is the girl 
Sasha: bathroom with her boyfriend.
Sandra: are they waiting for me?
Sasha: yuppers her boyfriend is there for support.
Sandra: awwwwwwhhh thats so sweet. wait ive seen you boys before you guys are mindless behavior. my daughtor talks about you boys all the time. its nice to know that you boys are very supportive and you guys care for girls like that.
Prod: its just how we were raised and what our manager tought us.
Sandra: thats wonderful. well imma go check on shaniece.
(she went in and first we heard some crying and then it stopped)
out
Shaniece POV
(the lady came in and she had this kit it was really weird but she had to carefully stick it in so that she could check a level of rape or something it hurt so much and then flash backs started comming. then i started crying and prince held me in place and relaxed me then a few minutes later she was done.)
Sandra: girl you did better then other girls that ive had to check. and its a good thing you had your boyfriend here too.
Shaniece: yupp….thanks babe
Prince: you dont have to thank me… just know that i will always be here for you ok?
Shaniece: ok
(he kissed me and then we hugged and i got settled and went to my room. i wanted to go to sleep cause thats something i never did. now that i know my father is going away for a long time my heart and soul can be at rest.)
out
sasha POV
Jerry: thank you guys so much sasha heres my number you need me for anything you call ok.
Sandra: same thing sasha.
Sasha: ok thanks guys miss yall much love yall.
Jerry and sandra: love you too .
(they left and i was still in the mood but i knew roc was tired.)
Prod: yall are some lil nasties.
Lexy: girl i heard u up in there screaming and wat not.
Ray: shame.
Jae: its natural yall shut up.
Sasha: thank you jae.
Jae: welcome.
Sasha: im bored and hungry
Roc: me too. but im not hungry.
Prod: of course your not hungry. you already had someone to eat.
Roc: she was good too.
Prod: freak
Sasha: anywho lexy what should we eat.
Lexy: girl i dont know ……… 
Roc: you know LL Cool J is having a party.
Sasha: i wanna go.
Roc: NO
Sasha: why not.
Roc: cause i dont want you getting hurt.
Sasha: how.
Roc: you have the baby and its gonna be a big party.
Sasha: so 
Roc: your not going
Sasha: then why the hell did you bring up the party.
Roc: it slipped.
Sasha: w.e
Prod: how bout we have a guys night and the girls stay here and have their own girls night
Jae: hey thats a good idea imma go wake up shaniece
Sasha: so where are the boys going.
Roc: we can juss drive around and chill somewhere.
Sasha: ok well yall are already dressed now get out.
Prince: ok we will see yall later then.
Roc: call me or text me if you need anything ok?
Sasha: ok