Right turned into wrong real quick

(so im still in the hospital and roc and i are getting better we talked and we were gonna try one more time.)
Roc: babe when do we get to leave?
Sasha: umm the doctor said when were ready why…… you ready to go?
Roc: yea kinda i want our baby boy to see his new home.
Sasha: roc what did you do?
Roc: you will see.
Sasha: oh gosh…..well im kinda tired of the rest of the girls juss sitten here ignoring the other boys.
Roc: well we did mess up. especially me.
Sasha:………….
Roc: what no “yea you did” or " yupp"??
Sasha: nah theres no need you kno what you did but its behind me now. we needa stop all this for baby gabe.
Roc: your right. alright were gonna need to call a family meeting when we get home cause im ,kinda sick and tired of this.
Sasha: i will be done
(we packed up and went home. i thought i would step into “SUPRISE WELCOME HOME!!!” insted i walked into.)
Lexy: shut up prince damn
Jae: prod where the hell is the remote.
Prod: if i knew i wouldnt even give it to you!!
Shaniece: can yall shut the hell up!!!
Ray: where is my domo hat?
(ok this is enough……..)
Sasha: EVERYBODY SHUT THE **** UP!!!!
(they all turned around and looked at me.)
Lexy: oh my gosh they home
(they all came and hugged me and then said hi to gabe.)
Roc: babe come up stairs i have a surprise for you and gabe.
(i came upstairs and walked into this beautiful room.)
Roc: surprise.
Sasha: wow……..this is ,wonderful.thank you so much roc.
Roc: no prob i want my baby to feel like a prince and his mommy a queen when shes in here.
Sasha: thank you so much.
(i gave him a kiss and hug and then layed gabe down for a nap.time for this meeting or else nun would go right in this freakin house.)
Sasha: ALRITE FAMILY MEETING NOW!!!
Lexy: this aint no damn family.
Jae: you got that right.
Sasha: juss shut up and sit down in the living room.
Girls: what ever.
Sasha: ok so this meeting ,is called because we are less of a family in here but we were more then family it was girls verses boys in here of course girls we were upset but that happened like 4 months ago. in school we dont even spend 3 months learning one thing so why should we hold a grudge for longer. why dont we just talk things out and on top of that we didnt even let them explain maybe their explanations wont be something you were looking for or something that is reasonable or maybe they wont have an explanation at all but still. we needa be more of a family we cant continue to fight and act like this. theres different drama out there in the world and yall are still on this. people have forgotten about this……..yall are still on it.
Roc: and to be real. WE ALL F*CKED UP. we make mistakes in life but we needa learn from them.
Lexy: yupp rite now my big mistake is meeting a lying cheating mother f*cker named ray ray.
Sasha: THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. how the hell do you know ray was cheating. we didnt even let them get a word out much less.
Lexy: i dont understand why you lecturing me and talkin all this when you were about to kill yourself ova roc.
Sasha: alright but ive learned and i kno that old **** STAYS AS OLD sh!t the past is the past.now what you guys will do is go into different rooms and yall will talk and boys you guys will explain what you was doing.
Girls: ughhh
Sasha: shut up and go!
Lexy: who the f*ck you think you yellin at.
Sasha: well rite now im yellin at a b!tch named lexy.
Lexy: oh hell no
(we both started fighting and then the boys broke us apart.)
Lexy: *** i dont know who you think you are but call me a b!tch again and i will surely f*ck you up.
Sasha: what eva B
(she tried to come at me but ray held her back and lead her to their room this b!tch is funny. thinkin she can f*ck me up HA did she hear what that cop said 5 months ago i stabbed a b!tch and ended up in jail…..she think im scared of her TF.)