THE BABYS HERE

Boys: WE CAN EXPLAIN.
Lexy: no were done. we have always given you second third chances and all yall do is play us.
Jae: prod tf was you doing with that girl. i seen yall live grinding and shyt.
Lexy: and ray i watched as some girl lead you into a room. what was yall doing.
Shaniece: prince i aint even gone ask.
Sasha:…………all i can ask is ,why? what did ,i do to you? do you hate me? if you dont like me so much then why did you take me in?
(i got up this time and lexy still held on to me.)
Sasha: let go.
Lexy: sasha hes not worth it dont do it.
Sasha: just let me go lexy.
Lexy: sasha please.
Sasha: ill be fine just let me go.
(she let me go and i went into the bathroom and insted of cutting a threw up its not like i made myself do it either i just felt so sick to my stomach that it just came up. then i finished and brushed my teeth and came out. all i wanted to do now is sleep)
Jae: you ok boo?
Sasha: ummm i guess i need something to eat and ill be fine.
Shaniece: ill go get you something ok?
Sasha: ok thanks hun
Shaniece: welcome.
(it was months upon months that we didnt speak to each other. and by we i mean us and the guys. im just so done i guess roc is gonna leave me. hes gonna bring someone else in and kick me and Gabe out. and everyone else is gonna stay. i dont belong and i wanna leave. it was almost time for baby gabe to come and the girls and i were back at the conjunction house while the boys were on tour. we couldnt take staying on the tour bus with them. keisha is our mother now so all the could do was trust that we would keep the house in order and keep put. then the boys and keisha and lil lilly came home for the weekend and thats when it happened. the others went out somewhere and it was just me and roc in the house.Then my water broke)
Sasha: uh oh……….uh oh
Roc:…………….
Sasha: oh no……..uh oh…….not today gabe no ones home………ouch…….ummmm roc…..roc….
Roc:…………
Sasha: ROC!
Roc: yes?
Sasha: my water broke.
Roc: go get another one in the fridge
Sasha: NO YOU IDIOT GABE IS COMMING!
Roc: OH MY GOD!…..UMMM imma call keisha and then get your stuff.
Sasha: please hurry.
(he did what he said he would do and keisha came as quick as she could and drove to the hospital like i crazy person. damn giving birth is horrible but i wasnt there yet. this was just the begining i was in the room on the bed waiting for them to get gabe out. roc was freaking out and he started caring and worring)
Roc: are you ok. you good OH my gosh gabe is comming.
Sasha: roc you wanna do me a favor.
Roc: anything baby.
Sasha: get the doctor and TELL THAT MOTHA FUCKA TO GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!!!!!!
(he ran and got the doctor and then i had gabe he was so adorable and he looked like roc. cute. he was so small)
Sasha: hey baby Gabe. hi papa
Roc: look at our baby. hes so cute.
Sasha: yea. he looks like his daddy.
Roc: who?
Sasha: you roc.
(we both giggled and then stared into each others eyes and kissed. i missed roc and im upset that he did and said all them things and he hurt me really bad maybe we can just talk things out and get back together but if he takes my love for granted then im just gonna have to move on.