1 more day......just one more day

Sasha POV
(so i woke up got ,ready and went to school and when i got there everyone was at the table having breakfast…….. happy except for one who looked very beat up and hurt….lexy)
Sasha: heyyyyyyy.
Everyone: hey
(i kissed roc hello and sat down.)
Sasha: so what we talllkin bout.
Shaniece: were talkin about how dumb our parents are.
Jae: yo my dad was crazy drunk lmao.
Shaniece: my mom was drunk and high and she was knocking.
Sasha: well i told my mom i got a place to live all i need her to do is sign over the rights and as soon as i said that she wanted the paper quick.
(we all waited for lexy to ,tell how dumb her mom is but she juss sat there she was hurt and i could feel it.)
Sasha: lexy whats wrong?
Lexy: i-i-
Ray: babe were gonna get it out of u so dont try lying.
Lexy: i-i (crying) he raped me……..last night
Ray: WHO!!!
Lexy: the guy who tried to rape me last time…..last night he raped me.
Girls: are u serious.
Shaniece: how did that happen?
Lexy: my mom had to work last night and she told him that i was alone and he came up and raped me.
Jae: where was ya sista?
Lexy: at our aunts
Sasha: why TF wasnt u there too?
Lexy: my mom said that i was old enough to take care of myself.
Prod: ok ummmmmm………….. lexy how do you feel.
Lexy: my body hurts,my hands and legs still are pink and sore from the rope and i feel really torn up.
Ray: do u look at me the same way??
Lexy: since i know yall didnt do it to me i see yall the same but i dont really know how messed up i am. i guess were gonna have to wait and find out.
Sasha: awwwwwhh baby im so sorry……group hug.
(we all hug her and then sit back down.)
Jae: yo how many more minutes till we got to ,go to first period?
Prod: we got a half hour.
Prince: wait wait wait lexy do ,u know how were gonna get ur sister?
Lexy: i dont know and i dont think im gonna be able to take her but i know what i can do.
Prince: what?
Lexy: my mom has a will and it says who my sister gets to stay with when she dies. ill change it to my sister staying with Keisha Gamble and her sister lexy. that way when she dies….soon ill get my sister.
Prod: that will work and ill text keisha now and tell her.
Lexy: ok kool
Sasha: so whos finished packing??
Lexy: me
Jae: me
Shaniece: im almost done can yall come and get my suitcase tonight.
Prince: we got ur duffel bag last night.
Shaniece: yea but with the amount of clothes and shoes i got it takes 2 suitcases and 1 duffel bag.
Boys: dang it.
Sasha: well give me yall address and ill come drop off my back pack and my suitcase.
Roc: babe we got ur duffel bag yesterday.
Sasha: yea but like shaniece said with the amount of stuff i got it takes about 2 suitcases, 1 duffel back and 1 backpack.
Everyone: dangggggg
Sasha: yea so whats your address?
Roc: ill just come over with your after school and help you.
Sasha: ok thanks babe.
Roc: welcome hun.
(we talked more and more and we laughed and then went to first period……. today was nice but i know something bad was gonna happen today…… i could feel it. now were at lunch.)
Prince: hey lunch is good today.
Sasha: yea it ……..was.
(they all turned to me and seen that i was finishing my plate of pasta.)
Jae: dang girl.
Sasha: what….. im eating for 2……hey roc can i have some of your pasta?
Roc: sure.
(i went over and took some of his pasta. then this guy came up to me.)
Guy: hey your sasha the pregnant girl right?
Sasha: whos asking.
Guy: me and i just wanted to say that you look really really big today and you look hungry wanna come munch on my disco stick?
Roc:hold up hold up wtf is wrong with you. your so disrespectful. you can be talking to my girl like that.
Guy: niggah why is ya girl in school shes fat and ive seen her on the streets and i know what she can do.
(roc got really mad and punched the dude in the face and the guy fell back.)
Guy: imma get you watch juss watch ya back.
Roc: what eva.
(the dude walked away.)
Sasha: Roc you didnt have to do that.
Roc: yea i did…. no one disrespects my girlfriend like that.
Sasha: well thank you babe.
Roc: welcome.
(as that was said the principal came and took roc to the office. and we didnt see him until the end of the day.)
outside
Roc: ugh stupid principal made me stay and think about what i did……..im not five.
Sasha: calm down babe…. juss be happy that u didnt get suspended.
Roc:true but anyways u ready to go?
Sasha: yea
Roc:ok girls ill talk to yall later and boys we will tell keisha i went to help sasha.
Boys: iight.
Girls: later.