Florida flow

(we hopped off the plane and went to our hotel keisha told the school that she is the legal guardian for us and she told them that the boys had to start touring again. so we were all covered we were gonna have a crazy day……we had dance practice….“CELEB” meet and greet….a concert, then we gotta go shopping fa food cause were gonna be traveling on the Tour Bus for a the tour so now were in the dance studio chillen all of a sudden walter walks in.)
Walter: ok ok ok ok girls boys get in position we gonna start with the step to number one girl and then we will do Mrs.right WITH diggy who is late, then we gonna go to Girls talkin bout and a lil bit of gone and then close with Missing you.Princeton??
Prince: YO?
Walter: did you come up with those dance steps i asked you to do for Missing you?
Prince: NO
Walter: oh jesus. we cant even make up anything.
Shaniece: ummm walter the girls an i made up something a long time ago….why dont we use that its pretty easy.
Walter: iight you guys show us what it is first and then we can break it down step by step.
Girls: ok
Walter: iight drop the beat fa the girls keish.
(keisha started Missing you and we did the song even the “yo Roc……Hey wat up prod?” part. walter had and interested face on and he seemed to like it when we finished we were crazy tired and we have to teach the boys the steps cause some were kinda complecated.)
Walter: ok boys pair up wit ya girls and have them teach u the steps yall have about 12 minutes.
Lexy: ugh im tired.
Ray: you’ll be iight babe.
Lexy: w.e
Prod: hey sasha take it easy on Roc cause hes kinda slow.
Roc: rude!!!!
Prod: its still true tho.
Roc: w.e!!!
(we got together and taught them the steps and then practiced the rest of the dances and went back to the hotel.)
Keisha: yo yall gonna need to pair up if yall gonna take showers.
Girls:WHAT!!!!
Keisha: yea either u girls pair up togetha or girls pair up wit da boys.
Jae: or we can take a 3 minute shower.
Keisha: yall juss need to hurry the hell up or we gonna be late. and dont put on nun fancy just pack it in a bag cause were going to an interview after.
Girls:ugh!!!
(we took some short a$$ showers and then left for the arena for the meet and greet. the first person we met was diggy and his girl friend she was really pretty. she seems cool…..lets find out shall we?)
Diggy: yo yo yo my lil bros wassup.
Boys: wassup digg.
Diggy: nun umm this is my girl….babe why dont u introduce yourself?
Girl: ok well hi im tare but u can call me Rae Rae
Everyone except diggy: hiii
Diggy: and who are these ladies wit chu? are these the Mrs.Rights ive been hearing about?
Boys: yea
Prod: go ahead yall introduce ya selfs. unless yall want us to.
Jae: hi im jae and im prods girl.
Lexy: hey im lexy and im Ray’s girl
Shaniece: hi im shaniece and im princetons girl.
Sasha: hey…. im Sasha and im Rocs girl.
Diggy and Rae: hi nice to meet you.
Girls: like wise.
Diggy: ummmm Sasha rite (pointing to me)
Sasha: yea
Diggy: are u pregnant?
Sasha: yes.
Diggy: Roc did you?
Roc: yes
(did Roc just lie for me?? hes so sweet….funny thing is…..hes still a virgin….this is crazy.)
Diggy: oh snap Roc gonna be a daddy.
Roc: shhhhhh not to loud.
Diggy: my bad. well were gonna go see others talk to yall later?
Everyone: yupp
(diggy and rae rae walked away and then a few more meets later we run into Jacob……..Latimore and i guess his girl.)
JacobL: hey boys wassup?
Boys: nun
Prince: hey this ya girl?
JacobL: yes this is…sweetie introduce yourself.
girl: hi my name is charmaine but you can call me CeCe for short.
everyone: hiii nice to meet you.
Cece: like wise.
Jacob: hey are these ya girls?
Boys: yupp
Prince: this is shaniece my lovely lady.
Roc: this is Sasha my wife.
Ray: this is Lexy my Mrs.Right.
Prod and this is Jae my girl….who is alllllllll MINE
Jacob: hi ladies
Girl: hiiiiiii.
(we chilled and then went to the dressing rooms to change for the concert. keisha gave me this special shirt that was made for me that i would put on and my stomach would kind look shrunkin it was kinda weird then they gave me a massage that helped me and D Relax. hes been very calm lately but i can still feel him moving…. i hope everything is ok wit him)
Keisha: you guys ready??
Girls: yea
Sasha: hey i love these outfits tho.
Keisha: i kno i picked them for ya 
(remember they look like this: “http://www.polyvore.com/backup_dancer_much/set?id=40496842” )
Sasha: true dat but anyways aint we gonna pray before we hit stage?
Keisha: we have neva did that.
Sasha: well we gonna start doing it now er’body get togetha in a circle and i make it quick.
(we circled up bowed our heads and closed our eyes.)
Sasha: father god thank you for all that you have done,thank you for waking up this morning father i pray that as we go on stage you will just watch over us lord and protect us. father i pray that no weapon formed against us shall prosper and i pray that you will just touch this performance lord in your name i pray….Amen.
(we stepped out on stage and did our thing i felt great like i was unstoppable and i could dance foreva i had fun. i looked at the fans and some had stank faces cause we were girl back up dancers while others cheered us on. we did our last song ,and then stepped ,off stage.)
Sasha: that was crazy yall.
Lexy: that was fun.
Jae: yo did u see them stank faces?
Shaniece: they was haten.
Sasha: yessir.
Keisha: iight ladies….boys go get ready for the interview cause we only god 20 minutes to get there and i kno how yall always take long wit ya make up so i asked them to give us an extra 10 minutes.
Girls: swagg
(we ran into the dressing room quick and freshined up ourselfs before we changed….cant go to an interview stinky then we changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/interview/set?id=40714760 then we left…. we finally got there still tryna do our make up and actually made it look decent then sat down for the interview. come to find out that the person who was interviewing us was THE Nicki Minaj and Drake. we were being recorded and i was crazy nervous and hoping that nicki or drake wouldnt notice my baby bump cause keisha told Roc to say what he said to Diggy if they ask. i dont want fans hating us cause i made a mistake………Lord please help me)
Nicki: hello its nicki.
Drake: and its drizzy and were here with mindless behavior and their?
Nicki: (giggles) hey we dont know you who are you guys?
Prince: these are some special guests.
Drake: what you mean?
Boys: these lovely ladies are our MRS.RIGHTS!!!!!
Ray: and our back up dancers!!!
Drake and Nicki: OH SNAP!!
Nicki: well hello ladies why dont yall introduce yourself and tell us who you go out wit.
Jae: hey everyone im Jaela but you can call me jae and i go out with prodigy.
Lexy: hello everyone my name is Alexus but everyone calls me lexy and i go out with RayRay.
Shaniece: good evening everyone im Shaniece and i go out with Princeton.
Sasha: hey everyone im Sasha and ,i Go out with Roc Royal.
Nicki: wonderful wonderful.
Drake: where did you guys meet?
Everyone: SCHOOL
Nicki: dang everyone meets at school huh?
Drake: i guess so well lets start.
Nicki: wait wait wait i have a question. that isnt on our like list or w.e
Drake: ok
Nicki: ok well Sasha i seen you walk in here and your dress is nice by the way like all yalls outfits are cute but when you walked in here i noticed that you had a lil bump goin on in the stomach area…….at you pregnant?
Sasha: yes yes i am.
Drak: if you dont mind me asking whos tha father?
Roc: ME
(nicki and drake turned and stared at Roc for like 10 seconds then they got back to the interview. the whole entire time we answered questions i felt really uncomfortable and i just wanted to leave people are gonna hate me and hate Roc all cause hes not trying to put my business out there. he is so sweet. finally the interview was over and when we got into the hotel i wanted to be alone so i decided to go in the room and close the door…….5 minutes of my alone time Roc walked in the room.)
Roc: hey babe…….