I didnt know you could pray

(we went to school and met the girls and gave them their permission slip.)
Sasha: ok so whats my plan.
Roc: your plan sasha is just plain and simple and its ,not really much of a plan. all you need to do is take theform and give it to your mom and she will sign it.
Sasha: iight cool.
Lexy: wat about me??
Ray: you say your mom is a drug addict right?
Lexy: yea.
Ray: when shes all high and stuff juss sort of wake her up and be like mom i got picked to go on a trip wit my school can you sign this and then if she asks for further info then tell her that u got picked to go to florida and yur gonna spend a week there and then if she signs it juss try your best to copy the signature. ok?
Lexy: ok i hope this really works.
Ray: it will juss believe it will.
Sasha: its called having faith dummy.
Ray: ya what she said .
Jae: iight what do i gotta do.
Prod: get your father drunk and ask him to sign it and when hes not looking put bags of clothes outside in a bush or something and then we will come and get them and then on the day that your supposed to leave to go to florida you should only have 1 suitcase left and that suitcase is the suitcase that has all of the left over clothes and on that day keisha will take you home.
Jae: ok ill try.
Prince: now Shaniece i know that both your parents will hurt you if they find out this so what i want you to do is wait till your father is out of the house cause i know if you ask your mom is front of him he might wanna see the permission slip so what you should do is wait till he leaves and ,then when your mom is high and dont know what shes doing have her sign it and if she asks for info juss explain it and then do the same thing that were having lexy and Jae do with their clothes.
Shaniece: ok ……. i hope ,this works.
Prince: it will.
(we all kissed our girls. i know they were scared. were scared too.)
out
Sasha POV
( the girls and i are scared. i dont really need to be scared but im scared for the other girls. were all gonna run away together….what if we get caught. what if the girls’ parents come to their senses what if this all dosent work. so much to think about but all we have to do is just have faith and be happy.)
Sasha: ummmmmm guys……….. can we pray.
Jae: i dont know how to pray.
Prince: i do.
Sasha: cool me and prince will pray…….u wanna go first prince?
Prince: ladies first.
Sasha: ok
(we all made a quick circle and went into a quiet spot we needed to hurry cause class was about to start.)
Sasha: Father….. thank you for waking us up this morning, thank you for letting us see another day, thank you for juss everything. father i pray that as we are about to try to leave our parents home and get to a better life i pray that you will be with us father. father i pray that you will just guide us and put this plan into your hands and i pray that you will just watch over us father and i pray that you will protect us.
Prince: father we are putting this plan into your hands father we want you to have your way with this plan and help us lord. father we are your children and we know you love us. we know you want whats best for us father so i pray that you will just take this plan and have ur way father. have your way with it. help us and protect us. father i want you to mainly protect these girls. you know their situation as well as they do and i want you to protect them as they go home and try to do this father. i want you to touch them and protect. please help us with this plan father in your name i pray. AMEN
Everyone: AMEN
Sasha: nice job prince.
Prince: thanks you too.
Sasha: thanks.
(bell rings.)
Roc: welp time for class……LEGGO
SKIPPING AFTER SCHOOL
(now were standing outside.)
Prod: ok girls good luck and keep believing that this will work ok?
Girls: ok.