Plan A,B,C,n D

(so i go home and i had nothing to worry about i was about 5 minutes early to get home and mom looked at me differently.)
Mom: well your home early.
Sasha: oh yea i wanted to come home so i could continue to pack my stuff.
Mom: oh……you found some where to live already?
Sasha: yea….. and all i need you to do is sign this form giving keisha gamble the rights to be my legal gardian.
Mom: where them papas at give em here.
(i took the papers out my bag and showed her where she should sign. she didnt even ask for further info or try to read it she juss signed where she needed to and gave me back the paper…..she is one cruel B!tch.)
Mom: so when you leaving??
Sasha: friday
Mom: need help packing?
Sasha: ummm no but can you pack up all my documents and stuff like ,my passport and stuff cause im gonna need them.
Mom: for what?
Sasha: the person im living with is a traveler.
Mom: oh ok. ill get them packed up for u.
Sasha: ok…..thank you.
Mom: w.e
(i went up to my room ,and continued to pack up my stuff……i cried while i was packing. i couldnt believe that my mom was putting me out but from now on she isnt my mother. shes the B!tch that gave birth to me thats all and i hope she dont come calling me asking me for nun cause i sure is h3ll aint giving her nothing.)
out
Shaniece POV
( i got in the house and went to my room and juss sat and waited. i knew my father worked tonight and comes home in the morning so i juss waited. did my home work and waited. then i heard the door slam and i went down stairs.)
Shaniece: hey mom.
Mom: h-h-hey h-hunny wats up?
(she sounded drunk and she had a cigarette in her hand.she looked like she could sleep right now.)
Shaniece: i got picked to go on a trip wit my school.
Mom: thats nice…where y-you guys goin?
Shaniece: florida for a week.
Mom: thats great hunny….do i need to sign somethin?
Shaniece: yea the permission slip
Mom: ok give it to me.
Shaniece: ok its up stairs ill go get it.
(i ran upstairs got the paper and when i got back down stairs i found her knocked out on the table. this was a good chance for her not to really look at it and juss to sign it so i can leave her alone.)
Shaniece: mom…..mom wake up.
Mom: huh?…. im up where is it?
Shaniece: right here.
Mom: wheres a pen hurry up im tired.
(i gave her a pen and she signed everything quickly and ,when she was done i ran up to my room as fast as i can so she wouldnt have to call me back and as soon as i got up there i started packing my stuff. it would take about 2 large suit cases and 1 duffel bag to take all of my clothes so i started with the duffel bag… i folded as fast as i could. i knew the boys would sneak by later to see if anything had happened and if they seen my bag they would know that i got it signed so i had to hurry. when i was done with the duffel bag i looked to see if my mom was up and she wasnt so i put my bag outside in the bushes and went back upstairs. about 30 minutes later i looked outside and my bag was gone. and i knew the boys came and got my bag. i was happy and i continued to pack my first suitcase ill hide in my closet so that my dad wont see it and my other one ill keep under my bed. i have 2 more days in this hell whole and ill be out…..(BTW ITS WEDNESDAY)
out
Lexy POV
(i went home and found my mom in our room high As F*ck im pretty sure at this moment she wouldnt know what im saying or what she is doing so i quickly got her to sign the paper.)
Lexy: hey mom guess what?
Mom: what.
Lexy: i got picked to go on a trip to florida wit my school.
Mom: thats nice. do u need me to sign my life away now?
(its something shes says meaning: is there something u want me to sign.)
Lexy: (giggles) yea mom heres the paper.
(i gave her the paper and she signed ,it and gave it back then i put it in my bag.)
Mom: so whats this trip about.
Lexy: its a trip that gives all the good students a break from all the bad kids and all the hard work that we have been doing. its juss a trip that gives us time to relax cause we deserved it.
Mom: nice….so when are u guys leaving?
Lexy: friday. so i gotta start packing now.
Mom:ok….need help?
Lexy: no im ok.
Mom: ok well im not gonna be home tonight and lilly (my sista) is gonna be at ur aunts so your gonna be alone tonight ok?
Lexy: ummmmm ok.
(i suddenly got scared…… the guy down stairs will know im alone…….hes gonna know that this is his other chance to try again. i started to feel sick.)
Lexy: ummm i got to go do my homework.
Mom: ok.
(i went and i found a window where i could trace over my moms signature on to my sisters form. once i was done i hid that one in my bag and did my home work. then i went back into my room and found my mom getting my sister ready to go. my sister is about 6 she understands everything even if you dont want her to and she keeps secrets and when i want someone to talk to…. i talk to her even though she can respond she just listens.)
Lexy: hey lilly.
Lilly: hey sis you comming to aunties too?
Lexy: no im staying here.
Lilly: so whos gonna take care of u?
Lexy: im gonna take care of my self.
(he confused face suddenly turned into a frown i told her about the guy down stairs who tried to have his way with me and from that day forward my sister has always been worried about me. the girl is only 6 but she got a good heart.)
Lilly: mommy why dont lexy come with me to aunties?
Mom: cause lexy is old enough to take care of herself.
Lexy: yea lilly im ok i can take care of myself…. ill be alright.
(i winked to her and she winked back. my mom finished packing her up and then told me she will be right back. our aunts is down the street,around the corner,down the street again. its a purple house on the right side number 22. she painted it purple cause i asked her to. when she left i quickly started packing up my duffel bag of clothes and i quickly went outside and hid it in the bushes… i saw the boys comming around the corner but i couldnt stay outside too long so i waved and ran inside.i didnt have alot of clothes so my clothes would be only a duffel bag and a suitcase. i started packing my suitcase i was almost done i picked out the 2 outfits that i will need for tomarrow and my final day here then i put my suitcase under the bed i was basically done. my mom came back and then got her stuff for work and then left. i locked the door and juss sat in the room. im gonna need to find a way to convince my mom to let me watch lilly 2ma night and let me bring her to school friday morning. if she lets me i can can call in her school and tell them that shes sick and then ill bring her to MB’s house and explain everything to her on my way there and then have keisha keep her. while i was thinking about all this i heard a knock at the door and ignored it. then i started to see my door unlocking. i got scared and hid under the bed. when i looked it was the guy that tried to rape me. they call him Gary.)
Gary: oh lexy you dont have to hide… i know your in here your mom told me that u were all alone.
(i heard the door slam and he locked it. i peeped from under the bed and saw that Gary was taking off his pants and boxers.)
Gary: lexy come out come out where ever you are. 
(he approached the bed that i was under and looked and saw me then grabbed me.)
Lexy: NO please leave me alone.
(i kicked him but all that fighting back wasnt working i wasnt strong enough. there was rope on the other bed that was in our small little room, he tried to pin me down but i kept fighting back. i punched him in the face and he smacked me in my face. the pain was too much to bare and i already couldnt see cause of all my tears. i held my face but he grabbed my hands and tied them up. so i started kicking and screaming. he pulled tape out his pocket…… and i screamed louder. he taped my mouth shut so i continued to kick. there was these long boards that held the bed in place and he grabbed on leg and tied it to one side and did the same to the other. he cut my clothes off of me. did what he had to do and untied my hands and then said.)
Gary: if you tell anyone im gonna kill you. go it.
(i nodded and he left. i cleaned up the room and the bed and cried myself to sleep. i dont feel the same and i will never look at a man the same way ever again.)
out
Jae POV
(once i left school i came straight home and found my dad half drunk.)
Jae: hey dad.
Dad: hey ,jae.
Jae: how was your day?
Dad: it was ok…stupid boys at work messed up the order so we had to do everything else again.
Jae: oh you want something to drink?
Dad: yea you wanna make me a martini and then get me some moscato and then i want some nuvo.
Jae: ok ill get you those.
(when he drank all of those he was stupid drunk and was really really nice.)
Jae: so dad my school picked me to go to florida wit them.
Dad: thats wonderful sweetie.
Jae: can you sign my permission slip?
Dad: sure sweetie give it here.
(i have him the permission slip and he signed it with out reading it and gave it back to me. even though he was drunk he had some sence.)
Dad: so when you leaving.
Jae:Friday.
Dad: ok go pack your stuff.
(i went upstairs and packed my little duffel bag first. i knew my dad is supposed to be knocked out by now so while hes sleeping i can put the duffel bag outside. i looked and he was sleeping so i put the bag outside and then 20 minutes later i looked outside and my bag was gone. so i know the boys came for my bag. then i started packing my suitcase cause i didnt have alot of clothes then i picked out the 2 pairs of clothes that i would need for the next 2 days and then i put my suitcase under the bed and went to ,bed.)