With out a trace.(The Final Chapter)

hey sasha here! new chapter commin up right NOW!!!

*Lexy POV* 

(i woke up n decided to make breakfast for everyone even the bastard on the couch! wen breakfast is ready ill go talk to sasha. as soon as i was close to finishing everyone came out their rooms.)

Lexy: fat asses!

Prince: we smelled food n we came to find it is tht so wrong?

Prod: not our fault

Lexy: w.e well im done so dig in imma go see if sasha will come out someone wake up the hoe on the couch before i pour cold water on his ass he dont deserve to sleep in the first place!

(i didnt see gabe so i thought he would be in the room with sasha. i knocked but got no answer i tried the knob n it turned. i stepped into sasha's room But no one is in here. i stepped in even more it looked like everything was gone. i looked on her dresser n there was a small peice of paper on it. it said in large letters to who ever finds this first. i turned it over n the note said.)

*OUT*

Ray: prince wake up the hoe! imma go check on lexy.

(before i could go get lexy the stormed out the room, went into the kitchen got a cup of cold water n poured it on rocs face.)

Lexy: wake the hell up before i kill you n go to jail for murder!!!!

Roc: WTF r u doin?

Lexy: im wakin ya ass up cuz ya baby mamma and the baby is gone!!!

Roc: wtf r u tlkin bout?

Lexy: read this

(lexy hands him a note n everyone comes from out the kitchen n gathers around.)

Roc: To who ever finds this first. im gone. im sorry to leave like this but i had to go. i have the baby n by the time you find this my phone should be drowning in the ocean n im off to find another place to live. im sorry but i cant take it anymore im tired of the hurt n the pain. but i still have things to say to yall: Lexy i love you like a sista. your always there for me n i thank you for tht if ur the one reading this i am begging you. please do not murder the nigga thts sleepin on the couch do it for me. plz. Ray i love you. take care of my girl ok? Prod thnx for takin care of the baby for me last night. i love you. Prince im sorry for not stay with you through all this but i juss cant but hang in there boy. you n your mom r gonna make it i just know it. stay strong n increase the peace! to the rest of my girls i love yall like i love candy. stay sweet for me. n lastly Roc i know what you did. i saw what you did. you are one utter n complete nasty mother fucker. i wasnt cheating on you but you cheated on me. funny thing is you cheated on me with rainbow bitch Beauty. YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER!!!!! im sick n tired of this but. i forgive you. not cause i want to but it the right thing to do. Gabe n i will do fine with out you. your promise ring is on the dresser. you promised your heart to me yet you broke mine n took everything back. im done with you. we r no more. im sorry boo. we juss not workin out we worked but you decided to not trust me n take revenge. funny how after you left i called mario n told him tht he shouldnt call here n be disrespectin you. but my words dont mean nun now.  if im gonna die its not gonna be from heart ache. To everyone im sorry i left yall. i love yall so much. dont worry about me im totally fine. ILL BE BACK but i juss need to be away for a while ok? Gabe said bye n he loves yall very much n see you soon. i hope to see yall lookin better when i come back but till then im gone.....................with out...........a trace.