Hes BACK

(so after my night of fun i woke up to a kiss on my cheek.)
Roc: wake up sunshine.
Sasha: baby im tired.
Roc: come on baby get up….. dont make me get you up.
Sasha: you aint gonna do nun
(he went under the covers and started fingering me then i felt his tongue.)
Sasha: ok….ok im up baby im up.
Roc: good girl.
(we went took a shower together than came back into the room to get dressed.)
Sasha: hmmmmm what shall i wear today.
Roc:red shirt, black skinneys, red and black boots with a red and black tie.
Sasha: that would be cute.
(i got dressed fixed my make up and then when i came out the bathroom i seen roc in a red and black shirt. black jeans and red and black nikes and his hat.)
Roc: i wanted to match wit my girl today. i think Gabe should match with us too.
Sasha: yea he should imma go get him from lexy who knows what hell he gave her last night.
(i felt too good not to smile. i went and knocked on gabes room door cause thats where they were and lexy opened the door looking like a zombie)
Lexy: ugh why are you so freakin happy.
Sasha: cause.
Lexy: im neva baby sitten fa ya rachet behind eva again.
Sasha: gabe what did you do to aunty.
Lexy: oh ill tell you what he did he would not go to sleep and when eva i was dosing off i heard ya rachet behind screaming.
Sasha: sorry. well imma take gabe if you wanna sleep go ,ahead. but meet everyone down stairs in 30.
Lexy: shut up!
( i got gabes clothes and fixed his bag and then made him a bottle.)
Sasha: baby can you feed him while i make everyone breakfast?
Roc: sure.
Sasha: thank you babe.
Roc: welcome.
( i gave him gabe, the bottle, and a kiss i turned to walk away and he slapped my butt. than winked at me. i went down stairs and got to cooking lexy came down stairs looking fresh and better.)
Lexy: what we making this morning?
Sasha: pancakes,sausage, eggs,bacon, with a side of fresh fruit.
Lexy: iight u already did the bacon and eggs. cut the fruit and ill do the pancakes and sausage.
Sasha: iight leggo.
(we got to work and one by one everyone came down stairs.)
Prod: yay food.
Sasha: FAT
Prod: w.e
Sasha: yo lexy i think i should go on a diet.
Roc: baby you dont need a diet.
Sasha: i needa loose this baby fat.
Prince: man watchu mean!!? all that yellin and screamin wasnt enough to make u loose like 20 calories last night. trickas had us up all night.
Sasha:(giggles) sorry.
(we ate and chilled than everyone wanted to do stuff)
Prod: babe lets go to the movies.
Jae:ok
(they got ready and left.)
Prince: shaniece you wanna go get that phone you wanted?
Shaniece: yea sure lets go.
(they were already ready so they left.)
Ray: lexy i wanna go to the mall you commin?
Lexy: yea lets go.
(they left. so now its juss me roc and Gabe.)
Roc: so wat you wanna do boo?
Sasha: lets juss chill and watch Tv.
Roc: alright
( we watched Tv and then i fell asleep. i woke up to ,the TV off and the house quiet there was a note on the TV i picked it up and it said took Gabe to the park see you when we get home. i smiled and then heard a knock at the door…….AUTHORS NOTE: i forgot what i named rocs bro in this story so for now his name is donte lmao sorry…… i opened the door thinking it was roc and gabe only to see Donte ROCS BROTHER at the door.)
Sasha: hi….may i help you.
Donte: oh you dont remember me now. you got money and fame so u forget about me. wow. typical sasha.
Sasha:…………wait………Donte? (acting like i forgot him)
Donte: no ****.
Sasha: what are you doing here?
Donte: oh i was in the neighborhood so i decided that i would stop by to see my lil bro and my son.
Sasha: your son? last time i checked your name wasnt on the birth certificate.
Donte: im sorry. shouldnt it be and then shouldnt i be getting a letter for “child support”?
Sasha: nah boo your brother decided to be daddy so thats what he is. hes gabes father.
Donte: stop playin.
Sasha: do you see a smile on my face that says im playin.
Donte: awh you still got that attitude. that attitude always turned me on.
(he grabbed me and kissed me i pushed him away so fast even he was shocked)
Donte: you dont miss me?
Sasha: ***** if i forgot about u then damn well i didnt miss you. you left me with a child not even…. 2! come to find out i was havin twins and one died.
Donte: baby im sorry. i just wasnt ready for a baby.
Sasha: oh but you ready now? you prolly still the same punk that fell in love wit….but i dont love you now. i never will your not gonna see my son so i advize you to get to steppen for i have security roll up on ya ***.
Donte: its cool boo juss watch ya back iight.
(wen he said that chills ran through my body……when i was with him and fights went down thats the last words he said …..the next week ppl we seen round the block was gone. he turned and left n i slammed the door.. then reached for my phone to call roc.)
PHONE CONVO*
Roc: yess baby?
Sasha: get your *** home now.
Roc: why wat happened??
Sasha: your brother stopped by and im scared as ****. get ya *** home now.
Roc: ok im ,walking back……well talk wen i get there juss lock the door and wait for me in our room.
Sasha: iight.
OUT*
(i did what he told me to do and went into our room and waited. while i waited i thought of all the possible things Donte could be talking about. would he kill me,kidnap me. ugh this is crazy. after all that thinking roc came in. Gabe was sleeping so he put him down.)
Roc: so what happened babe?
Sasha: he came and i asked him what he was doing here and his rachet *** come talkin bout he here to see his son. then he kissed me and i pushed him off and he come askin if i dont miss him. then i told him he betta get to steppin for i get security on him ,and he said iight watch your back. baby im scared.
Roc: baby hes not gonna do nun to you he juss sayin stuff to scare you.
Sasha:***** do you kno your brother!!!? when i was with him and fights went down thats the last words he said!!!the next week ppl we seen round the block was gone.
Roc: baby relax ok youll be fine.
Sasha: but ro-
(he cut me off with a kiss that turned into making ,out. then he stopped)
Roc: you will be fine.
Sasha: ok
Roc: baby you kno i wouldnt let anyone hurt you or our baby. just trust me on this ok?
Sasha: ok.
(he kissed his way down to the bottom of my stomach than unbuttoned my pants and pulled off my pants and underwear. he slid his head in between my legs and i soon felt his tongue on my ****. i moaned and i felt him smiling im happy i have roc back. but the *** is gonna have to calm down after a while cause we gonna have to pay attention to Gabe. then something knocked all my thoughts over i felt this tingling sensation all over my body. it was roc- taking a long drag on my ****. i screamed full with pleasure. i wanted more i liked it when he did it like that.)
Sasha: mmmmmm roc more….baby more…….dont stop……juss like that baby.
(he kept on going and i could feel my climax building up. soon i couldnt take it anymore i was gonna ***. my legs started shaking and i cummed screaming and gripping the sheets.)
Roc: babe you wanna go further?
Sasha: ummm if you want to …..you never asked me this question before…..whats wrong?
Roc: im juss a lil tired. so i juss wanted to ask if you wanted more.
Sasha: well baby if you wanna stop and relax its fine.
Roc: iight well then imma stop.
Sasha: ok. baby……i love you.
Roc: i love you too baby. and im sorry for everything that went down. for making you cut yourself and giving you pains. (starting to cry.) im sorry for everything i did. making you suffer. baby im just so sorry and-
Sasha: baby…. i know your sorry. its fine as long as you, gabe and i are a family nothing is gonna change. we been through so much and them things will make us stronger ok. look at you crying. you needa be strong for me. i should be the one crying.
Roc: i know but i feel so ,bad for everything i put you through.
Sasha: its in the past now. all we gotta do is focus on our future.
Roc: well that means i gotta focus on you cause you are my future. baby i wanna spend the rest of my life with you. you are my life and without you im nothing.
( i soon started crying)
Sasha: baby thats so sweet.
Roc: wait…….that ring on your finger……isnt it the promise ring i bought you?
Sasha: yea what about it.
Roc: ive always seen you with that ring on ……….you never took it off?
Sasha: never.
Roc: ive been so horrible to you and you never took it off?
Sasha: no i loved you so much ,that i never did even if at one point i hated you i still loved you on one side.
Roc: (cries even harder) baby im so sorry.
Sasha: its fine baby i forgive you. stop crying. be strong for mommy. your gonna be a good husband and a wonderful father. the girl you marry is gonna love you.
Roc: wait…….what are you saying. it sounds like your breaking up with me….
Sasha: im not im saying you needa be strong for me because your gonna be a good father to our child and my wonderful husband. im going to love you.
Roc: good (kisses me)
(we stayed in our room and talked for a while. then i went to check on Gabe…………..)
Sasha: ROC….ROC………….ROOOOOOOOOOC!!!!!!!
Roc: what happened (running into the room)
Sasha: gabes gone