Shyts About to get REAL

HEYYYYYYYY im back lol yes its me the one and only sasha. lol id love to give my wonderful Amina a shout out for holdin it down for me while i was gone lol high school is kickin my behind lol but heres the next chap for yall lol hope you like cause i havnt written for this story in a while.

*Sasha POV*

(wtf is wrong with this boy ugh im callin mario)

*Phone convo*

Mario: hello?

Me: yo i kno u aint call my phone n when my boyfriend answers you gonna disrespect him.

Mario: oh so now you wanna get up on me now. u was juss askin me to catch up so im tryna hit you up to see whats poppin wit tonight. 

Me: iight but number one rule dont disrespect my man iight you dont run shyt round here so wen u call n he pick up you betta use ur manners or else you wont be speakin to me you understand me?

Mario: man w.e you buggin call me wen u ready to "catch up"

*out*

Me: ugh ignorant lil boys these days.

*out*

*Roc POV*

???: omg roc i havnt chilled wit you in a while ever since you been wit them girls.

Roc: yea its cool to catch up beauty.

Beauty: like wise. sooo hows the music n stuff.

Roc: its good. wby?

Beauty: its good. um hey you wanna go back to my place? its kinda cold out here.

Roc: yea sure.

(we went to her house. no one was home so we went up to her room. it was in a matter of time tht we were kissing n clothes were comming off)

*out*

*Sasha POV*

Ray: rooooooc where r u!!

Sasha: roc left idk where he went

Ray: oh is everything ok?

Sasha: no

Ray: oh what happen?

Sasha: my ex bf called cause i told him to call so we could catch up. roc picked up the phone n he strted disrespectin roc so now roc thinks im cheatin i guess so hes out doin somethin.

Ray: go to beauty's house. you know....... the girl from the omg girls go to their house now.

Sasha: ok.

(i didnt kno how to get there but our limo driver did so i got in the limo n went to the house. their house looked nice lol i thought it was gonna be every color of the rain bow lol. i went up the steps n knocked lightly on the door no answer but i knew someone was home cuz the lights were on.i tried the knob n it turned. i pushed the door n went inside. there were sounds comming from upstairs sounds like someone is gettin it in lmfao. i followed the sound n stopped at the door. wht if roc isnt here n i make a complete fool of myself......then it hit me. the girl screamed wht only i should scream on a once a night basis. she screamed. "Roc dont stop" i couldnt bare the pain n im in no mood to fight no rainbow bitch. the lights were on in the room. you could tell cause the door was cracked. i slightly pushed the door open a lil more and there it was something i hated to see. my boy friend/ supposed to be husband fucking another girl. my heart shattered.......im going home. i cried the whole ride home then wen i got inside i ran straight to my room into bed n layed there an cried myself to sleep.)

*out*

*Lexy POV*

Lexy: ray where everyone at?

Ray: prod is watchin gabe for sasha, sasha is in her room with the door locked, roc is out doin somethin, prince is chillen wit his girl and prods girl is wit prod n im wit you.

Lexy: why is sasha so alone shes usually the dare devil ready to do dumb shyt. n where is ROC??

Ray: only god knows.

Lexy:PROOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Prod: shhhhhhh. the baby is sleeping!

Lexy: sorry. um is sasha ok?

Prod: i wouldnt think so she came home with her eyes blood shot red. she said she dont feel good n to tell everyone to leave her alone.

Lexy: wheres Roc?

Prod: out with beauty he said she hit him up asking if they could chill n catch up so they could be friends n he said yes. i asked him if sasha was ok with this n he said yea.

Ray: but sasha said tht roc stormed out the house cuz roc thinks tht shes cheating so i sent sasha to beauty's house

Lexy: something about this picture is not right n i know what it is.

Ray n Prod: what?

Lexy: Roc is cheating on sasha to get back at her n you know sasha is the fragile one. shes in her room, the door is locked n its dark cuz she has officially cried herself to sleep or worse.

Boys: awwwwhhh man not again!

Lexy: wait till roc gets home hes gonna wish he didnt do any of this shit to her.

Ray: wht r u bouta do?

Lexy: i cant say nun bout tht but lets just say. shyts.

about

. to get.

real.

(i got up off the bed got some bleach, scissors, soap, paint, dirt, perminent markers, n paper. i went into rocs room locked the door n went to work. i put bleach on all his clothes n cut little holes in each of them. i put soap on his sheets n on his hats. i took the paint n wrote in nice cursive letters " sleep with your eyes open bitch!!!!!!!!!" on his wall. i took the dirt n put it in his sneakers n wrote on his mirror "you broke her heart so i fucked your shit up. hope you like" then i took peices of paper shredded like 70 sheets n threw all of the shredded paper alll over his room. then i took the last peice n wrote him a note.

it said:

i know what you did n you make me fuckin sick!. aint nobody cheating on your dumb ass! you got my girl in her room broken to peices cryin herself to sleep. who knows maybe shes dead! we cant find out cuz she wont open the door. im sick n tired of you n im going to kill you sooner or later. sleep with your eyes open bitch cause im commin for you!!!!!!!! dont try to get my boyfriend on me either cause im not scared of him or you. dont try no funny shit either. ill slice your mother fuckin throat hoe! stay outa my way. i dont respect you n wen you die imma piss on your grave. hahahahahahaha hope you like your new clothes n dirt filled shoes. you deserve it! go die in a ditch lil dumb bitch, signed Lexy.)

i left his room n went back into mine n went to sleep i feel so relaxed.

*out*

*Roc Pov*

(nice night ugh gotta come home to her. why. i got home n everyone was asleep thank good ness its 5AM anyways. i stepped into my room n my jaw dropped WTF IS THIS?? there was a note on my dresser, i read it.Lexy did this!!!!!. omfg everything is ruined. i got some sheets out of the other rooms where all the clean sheets were kept n got on the couch. this hoe must think she bad wait till  later imma show her whos BIG PAPI watch!.)

oooooooooohhhhhhh SNAP! its bouta go down whats gonna happen in the next chap?? stay tuned to find out!!!!