Dont lie to a girl......they always end up finding out

(so the boys left and we woke up shaniece and were all in our PJ’s)
Lexy: what do ,we do first?
Sasha: we should first check on keisha with lilly then we do our nails .
Lexy: kk……..(starts texting keisha)……..she said they are doing fine and they will see us in the morning.
Sasha: cool lets start doing our nails.
Jae: i want the red nail polish!
out
Rocs POV
Prod: iight where we going?
Roc: the party duhh
Prod: didnt you juss tell sasha we were juss gonna drive around and ,stuff?
Prince: thats what you always tell your girl and then go somewhere else duhh.
Ray: thats kinda not fair dont you think?
Prince: what they dont know wont hurt them.
Prod: ummmmm alot of people say that and end up getting caught later on in life.
Roc: man if you wanna be a buzz kill get out the car and go somewhere but were going to the party.
Prod: ugh w.e
(so we left and hit the party and did this interview and then partied my but off there were girls that were fans of us but were not as crazy so we chilled with them.)
Roc: so whats your name?
Girl: layla.
Roc: nice to meet you layla
Layla: you got a girlfriend?
Roc: ummm yea
Layla: oh yea shes that pregnant chic. TF you doing wit her?
Roc: im wit her cause i feel sorry for her she actually dosent really have my baby.
Layla: i cant really hear you lets go to a different room!
Roc:ok
(she lead me to this room.)
Layla: ok so you was saying
Roc: yea im only wit her cause i feel sorry for her.
Layla: but isnt she carrying your baby?
Roc: nah she was havign twins and then one died and the actual baby father is my 16 year old ,brother.
Layla: wow so when she has the babies and gets settled your gonna leave her?
Roc: yea maybe.
(the paparazzi jumped out of a closet laughing and running. i am so screwed)
Roc: ****
Layla: wat?
Roc: thats gonna be on TV.
Layla: wat do you care.
Roc: i dont want her to see this.
Layla: hahaha why do you care.
Roc: cause……
Layla: hahah exactly….. it will be ok boo when she sees this she will get a clue that no one wants a pregnant girl. then she will leave and we can be together.
Roc: layla did you set me up?
Layla: i wouldnt call it setting you up. i would call it……helping you out.
Roc:…………TF!
out
Sasha POV
(so were chillen eating laughing having a nice time just talking.)
Jae: yo i swear someone cut rays hair lmao
Shaniece: yall juss now noticin that. keisha was pissed.
Sasha: hahahah i seen it juss didnt wanna say nun.
Lexy: ahhahaahahah it was me.
Girls: why?
Lexy: i was bored and he was sleeping so i snipped it.
Girls: hahahahahahaa
Sasha: lexy TF IS WRONG wit u?
Lexy: im lexy DUHHHH.
Girls: TRUE
(so then my phone rings)
Phone convo
Sasha: yello?
Girl: sasha?
Sasha: yes who is this.
Girl: its keisha.
Sasha: keisha why you sound like that 1 and 2 why aint you callin from your actual number?
Keisha: 1 sound like what and 2 it fell in the ,toilet.
Sasha: HA well anyways. wassup keish?
Keish: are yall watching TV?
Sasha: no why?
Keisha : turn it on TMZ rite now!
Sasha: iight
out
(i turn on the TV and i see a boy in a room ,with a girl. it looked like someone was video taping them from in a closet. i then noticed that the boy was Roc.)
Lexy: TF is this?
Sasha: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
(i turned up the TV)
girl: ok so you was saying
Roc: yea im only wit her cause i feel sorry for her.
girl: but isnt she carrying your baby?
girl: nah she was havign twins and then one died and the actual baby father is my 16 year old ,brother.
girl: wow so when she has the babies and gets settled your gonna leave her?
Roc: yea maybe.
TMZ man: there you have it ppl is roc gonna leave his girlfriend? who is this girl?…….Rocs girl friend are you watching this right now? if you are please call the number on the screen.
(a number on the screen popped up and i saw lexy grab her phone.)
SAsha: what are you doing?
Lexy: im calling the number to find out where they ,got this info from?
Sasha: have fun……….wait ask them whats the setting of the video?
Lexy: hi yes this is the so called pregnant girlfriends friend umm before she talks to yall we would like to kno whats the setting of the video.
TMZ man: the setting is the LL Cool J party.
Sasha: TF MAN!
(then i picked up the remote and changed the channel to BET and all of a sudden we see a mindless behavior interview with them talking about the LL Cool J party………the party was actually live.)
Girls: OH HELLZ NO!
Jae: so they tell us we cant go to the party but they go insted.
Lexy: im done……imma pack up their **** and put it all on the couch.
Sasha: imma help you too
Jae: i aint even saying nun to ,prod.
Shaniece: hey looks like imma have the bed to ,myself tonight.
(we all helped each other take out the clothes and shoes and we put it all over the couch and floor and then we wrote a note that said " we dont like being lied to. so until we forgive you and feel that yall can come back into the room yall will be stayin ya asses on the couch" then we heard a car pull up so we all got settled sat down and watched the door.then the boys came in i had started crying and the tears just kept flowing.)
Boys: hey.
Girls:…………..
Prod: hello? anyone here?
Girls:……………….
Sasha: (whispering to lexy) lexy (sniffle) i wanna go home.
Lexy: if we had one we would go there girl.
Sasha: i dont belong here.
(i stood up and lexy pulled me back down she knew what i was about to do)
Lexy: dont do it……..hes not worth it i promise you.
Sasha: ok
(i sat down and cried while the boys sat, read, and stared at there clothes then they all looked up at each other turned around and said)
Boys: WE CAN EXPLAIN