Chapter 2

Regina's POV

"Okay once we change your appearances there is no going back." Zelena says.

"We understand that." I say.

Emma and I sat in these chairs while Zelena was working on my make up and Dorothy was working on Emma's hair. Then they switched Zelena was working on Emma's make up and Dorothy was working on my hair.

"Okay so you two are starting to look better." Zelena says.

"Yeah, but I cant see." Emma says.

"We will fix that with some contacts." Dorothy says.

After about 10 mins Dorothy came back with some contacts for Emma.

"Now Ruby will be back soon with all the clothes she has picked out for the two of you." Zelena says.

They left the room and Emma placed the contacts in her eyes.

"We dont look half bad." She says.

"One quick picture to remember this day?" I ask.

"Sure." She says.

We took the photo(photo above) and we were very happy with it.

"Okay ladies Ruby has like a ton bags for each of you." Zelena says.

When she opened the door Ruby came in with a ton on bags and once she was done brining them all in Emma and I just looked at her.

"What? I like shopping and after you guys gave me your sizes I went alittle over board, but I think you will love what I found." Ruby says.

After what seemed like forever we finished looking though all the stuff Ruby got us.

"Its all prefect, but we need the top outfit for Monday." I say.

"Well lucky for you I know just the two." Ruby says.

Emma's POV

It was now Monday and Regina and I were outside the school about to enter.

"You ready?" She asks me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say.

We walked into the school and everyone stared at us.

This is what Regina is wearing

This is what Emma is wearing

"Okay this is weird." Regina says.

"Yeah I know just keep walking." I say.

"Okay." She says.

People continued to stare Regina and I stopped at our lockers and everyone was still watching us.

"You know tomorrow Im think of wearing pants with the red leather jacket." I say.

"Well thats cool Im thinking of staying in the dresses or maybe the cute pantsuits." Regina says.

Got what we need and continued down the hallway.

Killian's POV

"Hey so did you hear that Mills and her friend have like changed their looks." Marion says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Yeah who are this people you speak of?" Robin asks.

"You know Zelena Mills her little sister Regina was like a total goody goody and her friend Emma Swan is like a freak in glasses. Now they look hot." Milah says.

"I didnt know Zelena had a sister." Robin says.

"Yeah me either." I say.

"Well she does and there she is with her friend Emma." Marion says pointing at them.

"Wow." Robin says.

"Damn." I say.

"Hey dont even think about it." Milah says smacking my chest.

"Yeah you'll get freak juice all over you." Marion says hitting Robin.

"Oh please like we would want them." I say.

"Yeah gross." Robin says.

"Well I'll see you later." Milah says to me.

"I'll miss you." Marion says to Robin.

Once they walked Robin and I headed to our class. Weirdly enough they both were in our class sitting in the front of the class.

"Have they always been here?" Robin asks me as we took our seats in the back.

"I dont bloody know." I say.

Durning the whole class I noticed Robin staring at the brunette possibly think about how to get her in his bed but I couldnt focus either because my eyes were on the blond and I was thinking of ways of getting her into my bed.