Chapter 33

Robin's POV

Regina has be upset since last week and Emma still hasnt forgave her for meddling and I feel bad for her. I decided to talk to Killian about this, but when it concerns Emma he might get upset.

"Hey Mate. What did you want to talk about?" Killian asks walking up.

"Emma and Regina." I say.

"What about them?" He asks.

"Regina is hurting because Emma wont forgive her and it crushes me to see her like that. Im not saying Emma has to talk to her I just dont know how to make Regina feel better." I say.

"Well I cant help you. Emma has every right to be mad at Regina, but if their friendship is like ours then they will find away to be friends again." He says.

"I hope so." I say.

Emma's POV

I walked into Granny's to get some coffee before heading to work and I saw Regina and wanted to leave.

"Emma we need to talk." She says.

"Im sorry, but Im not talking to you." I say.

"Emma this is pure crap." She says.

"No you should have left it alone." I say.

"And if I did you would have never had gotten with Killian. Instead of hating me you should be thanking me." She says.

"I want you to leave me alone for now." I say.

"Emma please stop being a brat." She says.

"You know what I have to get to work." I say and walked out.

Regina's POV

I was pissed why was she so mad at me. She is with Killian and thats all she has wanted for years I dont see what I did wrong.

"Regina have you seen Emma?" Killian asks.

"Yeah I have, but I dont know what I did." I say.

"Look I dont know what why she is so mad at you. I'll try to talk with her." He says.

"Well that would help I hate not being able to talk to my friend. You know how it feels when you lose your friend." I say.

"Yeah just let me talk to her." He say.

"Thanks Killian." I say.

Killian's POV

After Emma got off work I had picked up food for us and as we were eating I noticed she was upset.

"Swan, whats wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing why?" She questions.

"You look sad." I say.

"I saw Regina today." She says.

"Yeah I did to. She wanted to know why your so mad at her." I say.

"Ugh there she goes butting into my personal life." She says.

"Emma I dont think you need to be so mad at her. After all she did help us together." I say.

"Oh so now your on her side. Killian she told you to talk to that bitch all to make me crazy and then I ended up being drunk and stupid." She says.

"Listen Love, everything ended up okay. I think you should forgive her. She just wanted you to be happy is that really a reason to hate her?" I ask.

"I guess not and Im with you now. Maybe I over reacted. Its not like she dated you or anything." She says.

"Yep. Uh so you guys can be friends again." I say.

"Killian whats the matter?" She asks.

"Oh look its a beautiful night." I say and go to the window.

I didnt even say anything because I know what kind of trouble will come if she or Robin knew what happened between Regina and I a few years back.