Chapter 7

Regina's POV

Another week has past and it has been peaceful without Robin bothering me and without Killian bothering Emma. I was now in a relationship with Daniel and I think Emma and Graham are a couple. Tonight Emma and I are going to my sister's party.

"Okay let me look at you both. Yeah I did a good job." Zelena says.

"You can say that. It really has been nice not being hated on in school." I say.

"So any boys liking what my friends and I have done?" She asks.

"Yeah a good amount too. Regina now has a boyfriend and I think the guy I have been seeing might make it official soon." Emma says.

"Okay now smile." Zelena says.

"Sure blind us." I say.

"Sorry I just had to get a photo (photo above) of how wonderful the make overs turned out to be. I gotta say I thought you two would go back to your old clothes. Im glade you guys decided to show that school who you both really are. Oh and before I forget my boyfriend Liam is bring his brother Killian and his friend Robin. Just a heads up." Zelena says.

"Well luckily for us Graham and Daniel will be here with us." I say.

Robin's POV

"Zelena says that you two used to be around her sister and her sister's friend. Did that ever happen?" Liam asks.

Killian said nothing he was still mad about what Emma had said to him a week ago.

"No it never happened. They turned out to be to stubborn to chase." I say.

"Well I gotta say if I wasnt with Zelena I would possible go after the Emma Swan one. Such a hot blonde. Anyway I think they are both bring dates anyway." Liam says.

"Yeah like we care." Killian says.

"Umm what dates? Is Regina still seeing Daniel?" I ask.

"I think thats what Zelena said his name was." Liam says.

Great I thought Regina was not going to bring anyone. Although I can hang around her and make Daniel uncomfortable.

Killian's POV

We arrived at the party and I looker around for Emma and when I saw her with Graham it felt like my heart sank in my chest.

"Killian hey. You alright?" Robin asks.

"Yeah Im gonna get drunk." I say and walked away from him.

"Killian! Wheres your brother?" Zelena asks.

"Over there." I say keeping my eyes on Emma.

"You know they arnt official yet. You could possible still get her." She says.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"She told me." She says.

I watched as Graham walked away from her. Now was my chance, but when she looked at me I just looked away and started drinking.

Emma's POV

Killian was here and he was looking at me, but not anymore. He hasnt tried hitting on me since I said what I said. I had to know if I hurt him to get some peace of mind.

"Killian. Hey." I say to him.

"Emma? Right?" He questions.

"Yeah, but you know that." I say.

"Well actually Im to self centered to remember anyone. So you are Emma just be happy I remembered you for now." He says mocking what I said a week ago.

"Okay. I need to apologize for that I was out of line. I mean yes you are all I said, but I thought you knew you were all those things." I say.

"Wow. Thats such a sweet apology. Please say stuff like that again." He says sarcastically.

"Wow you are really upset about that arnt you. No wait you have no heart so you dont really care about what I said. You just dont like the fact that I said it." I say.

"You know what Swan. Im done with you. I dont know why I was ever somewhat interested in you. You should really go back to being a nobody oh wait your already still just that. Other then Regina, maybe Zelena and her friends, and your mom no one else actually likes you. So go back to what your go at being that unknown loser then a loser that is obviously trying to hard." He says drinking his drink.

"You know what Killian. I think you just cant get over the fact that I turned you down. Well lets face it you are just so full of yourself to let it go." I say.

I walked away from him what he said hurt me. I think he either wanted me to feel as bad as I made him feel or he really means it.

"Wow your such a good kisser." I heard Regina say.

I saw Daniel talking with Graham at the snack table. I slowly opened the bathroom door and Regina was making out with Robin. I closed it slowly. I dont know whether to be happy for her or mad at the fact she is cheating on her boyfriend. I walked over to Graham and pretended that what I saw never happened and I acted like Killian's words didnt hurt me. There was only one way to get it all out of my head. I had to drink it all away.