Chapter 36

Regina's POV

Killian got Emma talking to him again and he also made her talk to me, but it all worked out in the end because now Emma and I are friends again.

"So has Robin forgave this yet?" Emma asks.

"Not me yet. Has he forgiven Killian yet?" I ask her.

"Nope not yet. He has tried, but Robin just doesnt want to listen." She says.

"Maybe you could talk to him. You see it the way we do now, but you also know how the thought of this feels." I say.

"I could give it a shot." She says.

"Thanks Emma." I say.

Emma's POV

I went over to Robin's house and knocked on the door. When he answered and wanted to close the door, but he let me in.

"I think we need to talk about this Killian and Regina thing." I say.

"Emma I dont want to talk about this." He says.

"Robin they talk to me. It was awhile ago, but it didnt matter to them. Regina loves you and it was just a stupid thing." I say.

"Emma they slept together and the thought of it makes me sick." He says.

"Yeah I know, but they arnt happy it. They want to make it better." I say.

"I dont know if I can forgive them." He says.

Robin's POV

Emma left and Killian was waiting outside my house. I walked past him and he followed me.

"Mate, please talk to me." Killian says.

"No Killian." I say.

"Please talk to me. Im sorry." He says.

"Killian, let me ask you something. If I ever slept with Emma and never told you how would you feel?" I ask.

"Okay I see your point. I would have felt betrayed. Im sorry mate. I want you to hate on me and not on Regina. She didnt betray you I did. I wish I could take it back. If we would have known it would hurt the people we care about we would have never done it." He says.

"You promise?" I ask.

"Yeah. Here comes Regina." He says.

Killian's POV

"Robin I know your mad at me and Im sorry. If you hate me just say so." Regina says.

"Its okay Regina Im over it. You both have said it was a mistake and I can tell you both regret it. So all is forgiven." Robin says.

"Good now I need to get back to Emma." I say.

I went back to my house and Emma was waiting for me.

"Hey there you are." She says.

"Everything is fixed. Im so sorry I hurt you that way with Regina. I never want to hurt you ever again. I love you Emma Swan." I say.

"Good because I love you too Killian. So do you have any other secrets I should know about?" She asks.

"Nope. Well there is one I just want you to know that I loved you since the day I saw you." I say.

"Oh how I wish I could say the same, but I love you now and thats all that matters to me." She says and kisses me.