Chapter 26

Robin's POV

Its been a few days since all this crazy stuff happened. The worse part is that Regina is a total wreck. I wish there was something I could do, but I dont know if there is.

"I have to find away to get her back." Regina says.

"And you will." I say.

"Robin my mother came here and took her from me. How could she do that?" She asks.

"I really dont know, but we wont let her do this to you. You will have Zoey again." I say.

"I really hope so. My sister left her to me. Have I really been a terrible Aunt/ Mother to her?" She questions.

"No you havent. You have been the best thing for that little girl. It will be okay." I say and hug her.

Emma's POV

I had gotten a hold of several lawyers and I think I have a way to get Regina the baby back.

"Swan you in here?" Killian asks walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah I am is something up?" I ask.

"No its just. You have been up for days and I want you to sleep." He says.

"I will sleep once my best friend gets her dead sister's baby back and I know how to do that." She says.

"Okay how?" He asks.

"You, Robin, and I will have to talk in front of a judge and tell him or her about how a wonderful job Regina was doing before her mother took the baby away." I say.

"Thats a plan. How about I tell Regina your idea and you get some rest." He says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

I went upstairs and heard him leave I tried to get comfortable in my bed, but I couldnt. I went into Killian's room and laid in his bed. Now I could stay here.

Regina's POV

"Now would that work?" I ask Killian.

"Emma said it should." He says.

"Regina I think you should take it. Its the best way to get Zoey back." Robin says.

"Yeah I know. Im just afraid that it could back fire and I'll lose her forever." I say.

"That will never happen." Robin says hugging me.

"No one will let that happened. From what everyone in this town has seen from you with that child everyone is impressed." Killian says.

"Thanks. I'll set the date. Im getting her back." I say to them.

My sister left her to me and I will fight for her.

Killian's POV

I went back to my place and went into Emma's room and she wasnt there. Now I was scared where could she have gone? Why would she leave? I panic at the thought of losing her when I opened my room door she was laying in my bed.

"Oh thank god." I say.

As I began to walk out I heard something.

"Killian?" Emma questions.

"Oh I didnt mean to wake you back to sleep love." I say.

"Are you okay? You look alittle freaked." She says.

"Well I went to check on you and I thought you were missing." I say.

"Oh Im sorry. I couldnt sleep in there, but I could try." She says.

"No thats okay love. Hey how about I go get some food." I say.

"Yeah okay I'll be down in a bit." She says.

I walked out and went to Granny's and brought the food back. That night I went into my room and then I looked into Emma's and she was having a hard time sleeping.

"Love take my bed." I say.

"No Killian I cant do that." She says.

"I want you too." I say.

I helped her up and lead her into my room and placed her on the bed. As I began to walk out she stopped me.

"Dont go. Its your room." She says.

"Its okay love." I say.

"Please stay with me." She says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

She nodded her head and patted the place next to her. I laid on the bed and after awhile she placed her head on my chest. When I looked over to her she was fast asleep. I played with her hair and started to fall asleep. If only she knew that I could be with her like this forever. Though for her this is most likely a one time thing.